Weekend Event ! :)

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bagzoo
Fearn

6. May 2018, 07:25

I don't have a well-formed idea in mind, but I've always felt like the dragons should be doing more in this game. Right now you basically fatten them up until they go out and get you some plants - they don't really feel like majestic, magical dragons - more like farm animals that you feed and then they help you harvest your crops. So something that allows the dragons to 'show off' or do something 'magical', whatever that is.
Esethielle
Gardener

6. May 2018, 07:32

I can not refrain from commenting again, there are a lot of good ideas :)
the ideal would be that each garden contains a mini-game, it would allow us to wait until our plants grow ...
the water garden would be ideal for a clan game, this way all the players could participate, even the small level... I love this idea :D
I also love memory game (20 cards would be great)

and I totally agree with Bagzoo, the dragons should have more importance in the game, more possibilities
Stormöga 1
Gardener

6. May 2018, 08:10

Hello everybody!
There is so many ideas. The weel of fortune is one. I like the idea of puzzle. And something that members can do together. Maybe some game with diferent steps, and helping each other forward. Some game with friends or Clans.

I wonder what the name of the motherdragon is? Is there a fatherdragon? How are the dragons related, live they in packs or alone, how are they bounded to each other?
Nykane
Squishem

6. May 2018, 09:13

Maybe when we let our dragons fly we could have some sort of game where we can play as a dragon? I mean, what are they doing while they're gone for a full day? Or we could combine a few of the ideas and win a wheel of fortune by playing a match 3, puzzle, or treasure hunt and reaching some sort of goal in the mini-game? That way it isn't just some sort of log-in prize and we'll have a good reason to stay and play the mini-game.
_jamie_
Squishem

6. May 2018, 10:04

I think the idea is good - a wheel of fortune
sweetpickles
Cuddle

6. May 2018, 10:18

I think a mini game would be good if everything else that's is wrong were corrected first.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
v@sia
Squishem

6. May 2018, 10:27

we can get a daily reward by spinning a wheel of fortune!!
Dottie S
Squishem

6. May 2018, 10:33

I'm not really up for a wheel of fortune because in my past experience in games the wheels generally don't work, or haven't worked very well, and take just a few seconds to do. If we're trying to use the game as a distraction during a wait period it wouldn't serve that purpose very well..

A memory game? Well I'm olader now and are basically getting squat for memory...so that doesn't sound like much fun...

I do like the idea of a match 3 game...they can really burn up time.

Or...how about a 'Dragon Bingo' type game?

:mrgreen:
Taevamanna
Squishem

6. May 2018, 10:50

I like the idea of treasure hunt per clan.
Neytiri
Squishem

6. May 2018, 10:57

So a fortune Wheel is very nice to have, but I think this is an additional small quest like the cuddle . But I like to have real mini-games which you can Play. For ecample: Sudoku or Tetris or a puzzle game like Jewellery or something like this, where you can spend a Little time.

I like the idea of a clan game where all members can play together and the clan gets a price for it. But I like to have a bit action which gives fun :D
Image We have the best ice cream