Weekend Event ! :)

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sylvannaro
Shaman

6. May 2018, 15:40

I like, too, the idea of treasure hunt in clans.
Joolie
Shaman

6. May 2018, 16:29

Some really good ideas already been mentioned already but I too feel the Dragons should have more of a role in the game,
so my idea for a mini game,
How about when the dragon is released to find the dragon plants we can go with him & enter a magical garden where we search for dragon plants, if we successfully find them all we win 2 extra dragon plants or crystals or energy ( we are given a choice ) the game is only open for the 24hrs that the dragon is away & we can enter this magical garden if we click on the released dragon in the dragon cave. We can receive our extra reward when the dragon returns. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Beckett
Squishem

6. May 2018, 16:52

The Wheel of Fortune sounds cool.

For a mini-game, I like the idea of a clan cooperative event.

I also like the idea of going to a different island for an adventure (not necessarily a neighbors garden for this scenario) or doing a match three game. Someplace completely separate from everything else. I think 1. We should be able to continue working in our own gardens at the time. 2. Whatever we do should be different than what we normally do in the game. 3. It should be challenging but not ridiculously hard 4. We shouldn't have to spend resources from the main game to play. The mini-game should have its own resources built in: ie a certain number of lives, amount of energy, etc. that's independent of the main game, renews itself or can be earned, bonuses and boosts that can be earned within the game, and stay in that game. Basically on the theme of other match games. With payouts to the main game when you reach certain scores or levels, or you collect a certain number of objects (if it's a match type game).
Je9
Fearn

6. May 2018, 17:07

Of games that have been suggested I do like
the Hidden object game
Match 3 or more
treasure hunt for the clan
the personal quest on a distant island is a possibility as well.
Myself I like card games, spider, mountain and others; they can take a lot of time to finish, sometimes.
Lias
Dragonspider

6. May 2018, 17:55

I really like the match 3 games. I'd play that one and, to me, it seems more of a mini game than spin the wheel.
meme1
Shaman

6. May 2018, 18:03

There are lots of good suggestions. What would be important to me is that its not very technical my computer skills are not that good.

I like the idea of hidden objects game, you have to go to other clan members to find the objects. eg 10 items hidden across clan members gardens (these can be all the same item or a mixture of items) You could have a time limit to find them in, but the time limit starts from when you start the game. you could also use say 1 lily to show you where something is hidden if you are stuck.

I also like the idea of the wheel of fortune.
[email protected]
Fearn

6. May 2018, 18:55

lot of good ideas. like others have mentioned i would like a game to take more than 30 seconds to accomplish like a wheel of fortune type would be. what i would HATE to see is the type where you constantly have to 'BEG" your friends for items to accomplish goals. i like the match 3 to earn lilies etc. or finding hidden object pieces to complete an item. i also like the idea of some sort of clan game that benefits the clan.
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

6. May 2018, 19:40

Everyone has some really great ideas. I have to agree that we need to somehow 'involve' the Dragons more since they are a critical part of succeeding in the game. So whichever 'mini' game' is used, I would like to see Dragons as the theme. Be it for a memory game, wheel of dragon, match 3, HOG etc.

My preference would be a dragon match 3 or dragon hidden object game (HOG). Please do not make the game 'timed'. In other words, the mini-game could be on a certain day, but do not limit it to be completed in a minute, or 2-3 minutes. It takes the fun out of it :)
CLC
Squishem

6. May 2018, 21:10

maybe a treasure hunt or hidden objects kind of game. Maybe one of the Magoia characters lost some things and you help them find them
Chryslyxx
Squishem

6. May 2018, 21:33

I like the ideas I have read, wheel of fortune, treasure hunt, memory game match three. I would like to see a daily sign in reward starting out at maybe day one a few moon mice or energy up to 30 days consecutive logging in receiving a tree, dragon flowers, puzzle pieces, etc. But to have the rewards being received start small but nice going up to something substantial. Rewards could be energy, crystals, moon mice, flowers, potions, herbs and powers, dragon plants, puzzle pieces, outfits, bracelets and so on. And I would like to see maybe we might be able to have a dragon pet?? I love the game the flowers and trees are beautiful and you guys do an amazing job. Thank You Thank You Thank You for all you do :)