Mothers Day/Weekend Event

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. May 2018, 08:56

It is Mothers Days on Sunday 13th. Let us know about a memory you have. What is the best memory you have of your Mother or a wonderful memory you have with your children or what is the greatest gift that you gave to your mother, or that you received from your children?
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Mel
Cuddle

12. May 2018, 09:08

My mother was the best mother we could wish for, we miss her ♥
I think the most beautiful gift was the birth of her granddaughter, because my daughter was born on Mother's Day.
If my daughter is happy, then that's the best thing for me and now I'll be grandma soon.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
mapi
Gardener

12. May 2018, 10:01

I´m lucky enough, I still have my mother. We had very rocky relationship, but now we understand each other better. I understand now, she was always there for me. It is my turn now.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

12. May 2018, 10:20

Although I was unable to have my own children I was very lucky that my closest sister shared her four with me as if they were my own. From the beginning to today I was the "As If" or "Other Mother". They have always remembered me on Mother's day. When they were small it was hand made cards and hugs. Now I receive calls from all four. But the very best gift they have always given me is their love and respect. And of course the hugs when we are able to see each other in person. I am so very proud to have had the opportunity to help mold and shape these four wonderful people. They have my love "As If" I were their Mom.

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
kvm
Squishem

12. May 2018, 10:52

I don't have great memories with my mother. She was always much more focused on herself (still is). My father, on the other hand, was awesome. He always gave the best hugs. I miss him very much.
Rita G.
Gardener

12. May 2018, 11:23

My favorite memories of my mother are of her cooking and baking. My dad worked 2nd shift and came home every night at 7:00 pm for dinner. Unless there was some important excuse, myself and 7 older siblings were required to be home for dinner. Mother was a wonderful cook and I enjoyed learning from her.
LuluMoon
Gardener

12. May 2018, 11:57

Ohh, well I think the best present was when I restored the photo album of mum's childhood. I remember calling all my aunts and uncles and asked them for photos that had mum in it and her mum (my grandmother, I barely knew her since she passed away when I was really little) too since she is no longer with us. I still remember her face when she saw the album :D
Aeris64
Shaman

12. May 2018, 12:11

OMGsh, My Mom! She's still the best thing in my life... she and my Dad have always been my biggest supporters - encouraging me in EVERYTHING I do and now I have a son of my own! I can only HOPE to do as well. The best gifts were, and are, the little things... attention paid, hugs doled out everywhere and anywhere, I Love You shouted all the time and whispered with a hug when needed most.

Today my son climbed in my lap, gave me a big hug and whispered I Love You in my ear then he gave me a little clay bowl... you know, the one we all get, made at school... and it now holds a place of prominence on my desk and a forever memory in my heart. :)

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there - past, present and future. You literally hold the fate of the world in your hands! And for those who never had the blessing of a wonderful Mother... go pick one now - you deserve it! I shared my Mom with 2 sisters, 2 adopted sisters and 17 foster kids and that TOO was a gift! Sometimes it's not the family you are born with it is the family you make along the way! (And yes, don't call my house on Sunday as our phone will be busy all day as they each check in!) lol

Happy Mother's Day!!
Last edited by Aeris64 on 12. May 2018, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
fluffdragon
Shaman

12. May 2018, 12:15

The best times with my mom is when one of us says or does something silly and we get the giggles and laugh until we cry. Just thinking about some of these things will make me giggle out loud and I feel like she is right here with me. I look forward to many more memories to come!
Jazzy512
Fearn

12. May 2018, 12:38

My Mother is awesome. She has taught me so much. I have several wonderful memories of her but I think my favorite one is when she was teaching me how to sew. OMG!!!! I was a mess and now we sew together. She will be 71 this year and that woman is stronger than me.

Now I'm a Mom of 3 and my children are my life. I even have 3 grandchildren and they are amazing. I have so much joy in my life. We have always been so close and it always puts a smile in my heart. My entire family gets together every holiday. I like to sit back and just watch the little ones playing and growing up together. God is Great, Life is good and my Family is Love.