My Mom has always been there for me in the tough times and the great times

Best grandmother with my 2 children, who are parents now

a great grandma to my grandchildren, who are growing in to young ladies

So my MOM is Great!!
Happy Mothers Day !!!
carlavv
Shaman

12. May 2018, 16:11

My Mom and Dad always wanted a large family. Unfortunately, my Mom miscarried 6 children and I was the only one that lived. They were both the best parents a person could have. I remember so many things that made my Mom the best. and my Dad was right up there as well. As I got older I used to call Mom almost every day,just to check in. When we were together though, there was one thing she always did that was so special to me. When we would sit together, at our Kitchen tables (her favorite spot) she would always take my hand, as we talked, and had a habit of gently rubbing the back of my hand. I miss that touch. I miss her, everyday.

Wishing all Mom's out there a day of Happy Memories!
Tee goat
Dragonspider

12. May 2018, 16:47

My mom was funny loving caring and love pulling practical jokes. Her laughter in here eyes those loving hugs and seeing her enjoy life was my best gift. My to girls are happy with a great home and I have six adorable grand children that are happy well rounded so I have been bless through out my life and that is the best gift of all the love that we all share.
Tylady
Cuddle

12. May 2018, 17:26

My Mother and I had a very rocky relationship when I was young. Though once you start having your own kids(she would correct me here and tell me they are not goats they are children!) you start looking at things a bit different. No matter the difficulties, when I started going through my divorce, she was there for me. From that point forward we started developing a better relationship that I cherish now. She was then and is today my staunchest supporter and ally.

I am blessed that she is still relatively young and will have her with us for a long time to come, and my son made her very happy by becoming a great grandma!

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful women and Mother's out there!
CLC
Squishem

12. May 2018, 17:55

My mom is always there for me no matter what i am asking for :)
karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. May 2018, 18:30

i have to say the best mother's day gift to me actually came from my recent exboyfriend... how bittersweet.... it was in 2013. he and i met with my boys, my dad and stepmom, and my grandmother, who was 95. it was a wish that she h ad to ride a motorcycle again. he and i talked about it and he agreed to give her that gift. she got on the back, and no sissy seat, God love her, and he rode her around town. she rode for about 15 minutes and he was so scared she would fall off but she held on tight and the best gift anyone could ever have given me is the look, that amazing smile, on my grandmother's face when she got off the motorcycle. she died 3 years later, and had dementia, but she remembered that bike ride until her last day. <3
Andreja
Gardener

12. May 2018, 19:11

My mother gave me the gift of strenght. Watching her go trough life with bad husbant by her side, in a bad marriage, having only herself to lean on, staying strong and true to herself, I learned a lot. For that I am realy gratefull. And for all her love and care for my brother and me.
1Shaluv1
Gardener

12. May 2018, 19:38

Baking cookies with my mom and grandma
_jamie_
Squishem

12. May 2018, 19:46

Meine Liebste Erinnerung an meine Mutter ist ihre Liebe zu de
n Kindern
IBLack
Fearn

12. May 2018, 20:24

I think that the best gift for my mom is when I give birth and she will finally wait for her grandchildren)))
Alice MG Magoia name )