Mothers Day/Weekend Event

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Azreah
Fearn

12. May 2018, 20:30

My mom is awesome. I'm so glad I still have her here. Every mothers day is great because she is still with me.
Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

12. May 2018, 20:32

Me mum is a card. She always makes me laugh. Hope she's around for a good long time.
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

12. May 2018, 20:36

My Mom would always manage to turn breakfast in bed for her on Mothers day to making sure the rest of us had a big brunch afterwards, lol! We could never manage to get her to 'take the day off' from being Mom :)
Elk8
Dragonspider

12. May 2018, 21:34

My mother had seven children. When I was growing up she told me she never wanted any children at all. But the one thing she never did is give her children away. She kept all of us. My grandmother helped my mother more than she did any of her other children.
Happy Mother's Day
Nykane
Squishem

12. May 2018, 21:38

The best gift I ever gave my mom was a handmade vase and flowers that I made in art class as a kid. She still has them and they are out where guests can see them. I don't really think I did that great of a job, but she really appreciated all the effort I put into it.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

12. May 2018, 23:14

my mother is nearly 80 years old, and as there will be rain tomorrow we already had our mothersday today. I cooked a nice chilli ( enough so she could deep freeze 9 small portions ) and we had it with a lot of salad, sitting on the terrace with beautifull sunshine. I always try, that the current mothersday is the best ever
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
jadeidris
Fearn

13. May 2018, 00:47

the best mother's day gift i remember is one i gave my mom. for a time, one of my cousins worked for an airline company that went to where my mom lived. between him, my aunt, uncle and another cousin we set it up that i could fly home for mother's day. my aunt was going to pick me up from the airport then we would go over to my mom's and pick her up for lunch. she sat it up with my mom that she would pick her up for lunch that day. we did all this and kept it a secret for nearly a month, lol. the day came and took to the skies and flew home. my aunt picked me up and we went to my mom's. she was sitting in a floor lounge area and was talking to some lady friends of hers when i came off the elevator. she was speechless!. i thought for a minute i was going to have to pull out my driver's license to show her it was really me. we found out later that she was getting antsy waiting for my aunt to show up and had called my uncle to see where she was. he, fast thinker that he was, told her she had an errand she had to do before coming over but would be there at any time. my mom was so very happy has we hadn't seen each other in about a year.
Chryslyxx
Squishem

13. May 2018, 00:47

For one Mothers Day I took my mother out to dinner. I got her some flowers she could plant and a new dress she could wear to church
[email protected]
Fearn

13. May 2018, 01:23

sadly my mom is no longer with me & my kids. I think some of what i remember is she did not hold what my poor decision in marriage personally cost her against me or my kids. My now ex caused her to lose 5 acres of family land and my now ex wife forced my parents to purchase me a car once when mine had died and she refused to allow us to use our communal marriage finances to get one, even tho it was needed to a commute to work. miss ya mom
Biff
Squishem

13. May 2018, 02:55

my mother stayed with an alcoholic abusive husband for all four of us kids to get out of school and have lives of our own. Then she got her own place and moved out!! she is awesome!!!!