Mothers Day/Weekend Event

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Neytiri
Squishem

13. May 2018, 11:29

I remember a very nice Holiday with my parents in Denmark. This was a very very happy time. So much memories I dont have, because my mother died when I was seven years old. I miss her ...
Image We have the best ice cream
Dixi
Squishem

13. May 2018, 14:28

I thank God for the mother he gave me; she put her heart into everything she did for her family and I am so blessed to have her still with me even though the miles between us are many. I remember growing up the Mom is and was an excellent seamstress and she took great pride in making clothes for my sister and me and then for her grandchildren as they came along. I was always thrilled to wear whatever new creation Mom had sewn together. Her baking and amazing cooking always come tops in the memories of Mom and home.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers reading this, I hope your day is a blessed one.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

13. May 2018, 15:53

Hello everybody!
Today I will tell you that yesterday, the twelve of may, was my mothers 100 years birthday! :shock: I do not know if is the best memory, but in this case I Think it is good enough!
I Went home to my parents for her celebration, and forgot my laptop at home. :roll: Therefor I have not been able to play games on computors the last couple of Days. I hope that you will forgive me.
Well, my brother inlaw and I prepared the party and took care of the guests. I Think it was a nice day, and I Think my mother enjoyed it as well.
In Sweden we will celebrate all mothers the last sunday of may.
Arialedwin
Squishem

13. May 2018, 16:02

My best mother day was when the children where little they would give me a cup of tea and toast in bed and handmade present, the love in their eyes just priceless.
Beckett
Squishem

13. May 2018, 18:02

My mother loved nature. When I was younger we would often go fishing together in the summer. When I was older and had moved away, she would tell me on the phone how she would go to the local park and watch the deer through the seasons. She would be able to follow the families over the years and tell which ones had had babies and which had grown to have families of their own. She also watched birds, which included the local turkey migrations in the fall. When I would visit she would take me to her favorite spots and we would watch the animals together. It was nice to be able to share with her something that gave her such joy.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

13. May 2018, 19:21

My mom is no longer between us. :cry: Our relationship was quite stormy, but I could always count on it, whatever I was doing.
Darden
Shaman

13. May 2018, 19:32

Well ... I have and have no mother.
I have nothing to do with it. It's sad, I miss it, but it is, I do not know what to do with it.
It is a life reward for giving me 4 children and I can do maternal things with them, but in this case, I am the mother ... (only my character is a boy :lol: )
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

13. May 2018, 19:46

My mom is Darden. (This sounds pretty funny) Sometimes she's a tough but good head. She is often like a kid often playing with us. They spend a lot of time she and my dad with us. :D
Je9
Fearn

14. May 2018, 01:18

I have a lot of memories of Mom. Some of the best ones were when I was small and the family went into the forest to pick Huckleberries. I enjoyed being in the forest with the family and as long as I kept within yodeling distance and my mother could definitely yodel. Its an odd thing that is one of the better memories I have of my mother is of camping with her and my older siblings. :?
Rhiathynn
Shaman

14. May 2018, 01:43

My mother is amazing, I have tons of good memories with her, its hard to pick just one. I always enjoy working in the garden with her in the summer. We always plant some tomatoes and other veggies, and a couple years ago I convinced her to let me grow some strawberries, so it's fun to go out and pick them together.
Rhiathynn