Surprise Game 22

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sylvannaro
Shaman

29. Jun 2018, 10:23

My favourite girls' name is Maria. It is my name, my grandmother's name, my aunt's name, and also the name of the mother of Jesus.
My favourite boys name is Gabriel. It is the name of Archangel Gabriel who, along with Archangel Michael, is one of the most important angels in the Judeo-Christian and Islamic tradition.
The Prophet Muhammad states that Gabriel, would have dictated to the Qur'an verse. In the Islamic tradition, Gabriel is considered to be the divine spirit of truth.
Dottie S
Squishem

29. Jun 2018, 10:41

I'm not one that normally proclaims anything an "absolute" favorite of mine because in life there are so many possible choices.

But since I must choose...I would have to say that my favorite female name is the traditional, tried and true name of Mary. It is my Mother's name and by no coincidence my daughter's name as well. The Virgin Mary, a few Queens, authors, singers, actresses, scientists, political figures, and also a favorite Disney character that was "practically perfect in every way".

As far as a male name...Michael and John play heavily in the group...as evidenced by the fact that my son's name is Michael John. But he was almost a Matthew. William and James carry a good bit of weight in this category too. No "absolute" choice here, but again you see that I'm very traditional.

I think that if I was forced to choose non-traditional names they would be Jasmine and Zachariah.

:mrgreen:
Mel
Cuddle

29. Jun 2018, 10:47

My favourite girls name is celeste, kimberly and marisol. One is my best girlfriend, one is my daughter, one of them i like it at a long time.

My favourite boys name is eliah, liam and nilas. Two of this name are in my family and one of the name i love it.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
fluffdragon
Shaman

29. Jun 2018, 10:54

Boy - Gar This is short for Edgar. Edgar Allan Poe is my favorite writer.
Girl - Ele This is short for Eleonora my favorite Edgar Allan Poe short story.
mapi
Gardener

29. Jun 2018, 10:59

My favorite name for a girl is Karolina. It reminds me of my grandmother and it is my daughter name. I don`t have a favorite boy7s name, because my husband has chosen the name for my son.
marizz
Fearn

29. Jun 2018, 11:00

I like Carolina, Sophia and Victor. Why? I dont know, because i like it ;)
I like also a lot of names :)

Mariz
Sha
Shaman

29. Jun 2018, 11:42

My children's names are Grace and Craig both names have always been favorites of mine, so it is great to have them on two of my most favorite people in the world...
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Taevamanna
Squishem

29. Jun 2018, 11:42

It's almost impossible to choose, but...

For girl: Saskia or Benedicta from international names and Ingel ("Angel"), Mari ("Berry"), Tuuli ("Wind"), Suvi ("Summer"), Hele ("Bright") etc from estonian names with meaning.
For boy: Tristan or Kaur ("Loon").
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

29. Jun 2018, 11:46

Boy ( Fiú )= Sanyi because they call it dad
Girl ( Lány ) = Ágnes because they call me that way
sweetpickles
Cuddle

29. Jun 2018, 11:47

Girl would be Bridget. Boy would be Sean
They speak to my Irish roots.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira