Fourth of July Surprise Event

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Callia
Forum Moderator

5. Jul 2018, 07:03

Game Over

Way to go gamers!!! I am soooo proud that so many of you followed the clues to the right conclusion!

For finding your way to Fussen, Germany, the home of Troll Games, creators of Magoia.... you receive 1000 Crystals!!
Note your crystal count - Prizes Delivered!

Happy 4th of July Magoia!!!

I will post a full list of the clues by the weekend for those who are curious about some of it!! I hope you had fun!!

1. If you visit us you will see the rare Triskelion quite often! Image

2. The Romantic Road ends here since the Fifties!
The Romantic Road (Romantische Straße) is a "theme route" devised by promotion-minded travel agents in the 1950s. It describes the 350 kilometres (220 mi) of surface roads between Würzburg and Füssen in southern Germany, specifically in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg. In medieval times, it was a trade route that connected the center of Germany with the south.

3. My Twin is Helen Georgia in the USA! And that's not the only thing we sisters share! We each serve Magoia!
Füssen is twinned with:[4] Palestrina, Italy; Numata, Gunma, Japan; Bardu, Norway; Helen, Georgia United States.
We each "serve" Magoia is a reference to the German Server and the US Server.

4. In 2002 a meteorite named Neuschwanstein came close to destroying the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty's Castle!
Neuschwanstein Castle, the fairytale-like castle which supposedly inspired Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Castle. A meteorite that reached Earth spectacularly on April 6, 2002 was named after the palace.

5. If you come to the Allgau you can climb the foothills of the Alps, visit a famous castle, dip your feet in the Lech, see our country's biggest waterfall or play a game with trolls.
https://trollgames.de/unternehmen/: In the Allgäu at home, in the online games market. At the foot of the Alps, we develop, operate and market browser-based online games.
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.