Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

4. Jul 2018, 18:01

I hate riddles. Like the word games. Germany
[email protected]
Fearn

4. Jul 2018, 18:22

Play as tomc60025

I found that things pointed to Fuessen Germany. When looking at the sleeping beauty castle there was a reference to "twin" castles, one of the clues referenced water"fall"
Associated with Helen Georgia was "twin falls" a twin and falls coincidence???

So I got to the right place but to be honest, I would never of guessed the connection to Magoia being Troll games headquarters being in Fuessen.

Don't know if this gets me close enough to get the games reward, but it was interesting googling the "fun facts" you supplied.
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

4. Jul 2018, 18:29

It appears that the 'hints' are directed to where Trollgames GmbH is located - in Germany. The foot of the Alps is quite lovely and could be where the inspiration of the Magoia location came from... Reaching here.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

4. Jul 2018, 18:42

Hello Gamers! Here's your 4th of July Surprise Event

1. If you visit us you will see the rare Triskelion quite often!
2. The Romantic Road ends here since the Fifties!
3. My Twin is Helen Georgia in the USA! And that's not the only thing we sisters share! We each serve Magoia!
4. In 2002 a meteorite named Neuschwanstein came close to destroying the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty's Castle!
5. If you come to the Allgau you can climb the foothills of the Alps, visit a famous castle, dip your feet in the Lech, see our country's biggest waterfall or play a game with trolls.

Where am I? And what do I have to do with Magoia?

You have twenty-four hours to figure the riddle out :D ;)

Triskelion- triple celtic sign that embraces a magical number of 3. interestingly, the brothers Grimm also embraced this magical number many times in their stories. and Grimms came from Germany.
Romantic Road is a road in Germany full of culture weaving it's way through small towns and villages. it used to be a trade route.
Helen Georgia is a town in Georgia USA known for Bavarian style buildings. a connection again to Germany. if you both serve Magoia, i imagine that in both Germany and in Georgia there is an administrator or game creator
Neuschwanstein meteorite hit in the area of Bavaria. 3 fragments have been found. to some, this may be a triskelion ;)
Allgau is also in Bavaria. the Romantic route and the Neuschwanstein castle are some of the attractions you can see here.

my guess is that you are in the area of Bavaria Germany, perhaps directly in Fussen. there is a little troll in Bavaria called Allgau-troll that seems to "travel" and visit people and places. he is placed in a cache. interestingly enough, Trollgames who created Magoia, are located in Fussen, which is a town in the Bavarian region of Germany. in addition, Magoia is a magical game that has 3 different areas to level up in... gamer, clan, friends... the special number 3.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

4. Jul 2018, 19:22

#1-Triskelion is the symbol for air stuff in Magoia. its seen throughout the game. Its a German Symbol so its probably seen a lot in Germany.

#2-Romantic Road is located in Germany.

#3- i'm not really sure what the connection is to Helen Georgia but there is a troll tavern there. And some say there's a piece of Germany in Helen Georgia because of the alpines. there's a road known as The German Alpine Road in Germany. there are twin waterfalls located in Helen Georgia and there are waterfalls in the background of magoia. that's the best i could do.

#4-The meteorite was named because of the area it landed. it landed by the Neuschwanstein Castle and that is the castle that inspired the castle in sleeping beauty.

#5- Allgau is a region located in southern Germany.
the location is Germany and that is where troll games is located.
Cyrus
Squishem

4. Jul 2018, 19:39

The place is Füssen, Baravia, in Germany, possibly within Allgäu, as mentioned in so many of the other posts already.

There is a link on Magoia's log-in page for "Contact and Company Information" which list:
Trollgames GmbH (Limited Liability Company)
Brunnengasse 12
D-87629 Füssen

And the "who we are" link as the top of the page links to the following information:
In the Allgäu at home, in the online games market at home. The founding team has been actively playing online games since the year 2000 and therefore knows the industry very well.
At the foot of the Alps, we develop, operate and market browser-based online games.
marizz
Fearn

4. Jul 2018, 20:05

You are in Fussen, Bavaria in Germany.
The connection to Magoia i guess is the triskelion, waterfall and mountains finding in Ancestor Grove and Trolls may be those monsters that invade our gardens.

Mariz
LaurieLinc
Dragonspider

4. Jul 2018, 20:59

Germany, where Magoia Started and is headquarters.
hopic
Dragonspider

4. Jul 2018, 21:00

Fussen, Bavaria in Germany where Magoia was born and is headquartered.