The Developers Game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

16. Jul 2018, 10:53

Look at Magoia!!

How many places can you find that could become a new garden?
Give them all names.

Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it. (The list below may give you some ideas)
What opens the new garden?
What would be in your new garden?
What colours would you use?
What creatures would there be?
What sort of weeds or monsters would need clearing?
Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type?
What plants would you have growing?
What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world?
Describe any other ideas that you have for this garden.

This event is going to run for 7 days so that you do not have to work it out all at once. You can go back and edit/change/remove or add to your ideas as much as you wish. The effort will be worth it. It is called the Developer Game because maybe this may help get a new garden in Magoia.
PetDragon wrote:Please note that to receive the full prize I hope everyone will think about this game. It only requires your imagination. You have 7 days to think about it. It doesn't matter what level you are. Everyone can come up with ideas.

Sorry but if you just write one or two sentences you will not get the full prize.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

16. Jul 2018, 10:58

Waterfall garden
Treehouse garden
Water garden
Hilltop garden
Deep mine garden.
Magic floating garden

I think my favorite garden will be the large floating area to the left of the Cloud Garden. It is large so it could hold two separate gardens.

The main area will be called the Magic Marine Garden. The colours would be blues, greens and purples mainly.
I would like to see small and large ponds. I would also like to see aquariums (Special fish could be added to these to make magic)

To open this garden the player will have to pass several magical games. (making a magic potion, working out some puzzles) More detail on opening this garden later

The weeds etc to be cleared from the garden would be Jellyfish, Dragonfish and Blobfish.

There would be dolphins, mermaids, shells, angel fish, octopus, crayfish, barnacles, crabs etc.

I think the quest givers would be Neptune, Salacia (Neptunes wife), a mermaid, a scuba diver, a whale and a Sea Snake.

More later
Last edited by MazMazzifyMaz on 17. Jul 2018, 13:54, edited 2 times in total.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Icefairy2
Cuddle

16. Jul 2018, 11:14

i love this event

How many places can you find that could become a new garden?

Give them all names.
--> Place 1: The treehouse or Birdnest
--> Place 2: the fork

Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it. (The list below may give you some ideas)
--> it looks like a Birdnest with Sticks and green grass / leaves and with little shiny things ( like magpies steal ( Elstern :) ). On the left side, there is the tree and the branch at the bottom. On top you can see the blue sky with little clouds and the flying fairys.

What opens the new garden?
--> Moonmice, transfered into birdseeds ( in the brewery? for example 10 Moonmice + 1 Firepoition 1 = 10 Birdseeds ) There is a motherbird sitting on the nest, and you have to help to feed the little babybirds with Birdseed until they are big enough to fly away. Then you can occupy the empty nest. the moonmice replace the energie you normaly need for the monster.

What would be in your new garden?
-->

What colours would you use?
--> as it is a magpie-nest it contains little jewelery items. it is mainly brown with colourfull little Items in between.
as i read about the firerelated gardens, a firebirdnest would be also really nice. The nest and twigs are burning and the plants will all have a little puddle of water where they grow.

What creatures would there be?
--> little tree spirits and treefairys

What sort of weeds or monsters would need clearing?
--> as there were babybirds, there will be birddroppings in different size and colour
--> and the Monsters will be little buggs that infested the nest ( mites / fleas /ticks ) and maybe some leftover worms that haven't been eaten

Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type?
--> sometimes the mother magpie comes around and offers little shiny things in exchange for plants/fruits or even lillies. Or maybe 1 a day or week at a fixed time. And as a revard you get a couple of hours +1 plants or +1 in the brewery.

--> as the view from up the tree is so great, we can guess once a week, different numbers. Like:
- how many blue Lampion are in the inventories of all players.
- how many pearhorn
- how many xp's are gained in 1 Week of all players
- how many levels
etc.
there is a little box where you can tippe in the number of items you guess.
And on Thursday the Oracle revards the 5 players, that are closest to the real number. The numbers will be announced in the forum afterwards.
The revards would be different kind of fruits ( you can choose the kind of fruit you like, the same way as the dragonflowers for the league revard ).
1 : 50 Fruits / 2: 40 fruits / 3: 30 fruits etc.

What plants would you have growing?
--> All new plants should look like birds. for example like a peacock, paradisebird, icebird, parrot. When you plant the new plants, there will be little eggs, and than they hatch and grow.

What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world?
--> the questgiver is an old treespirit, if you help him daily, it gives you 5-10 points less for the tree healing per day. ( 30 days * 10 Points would add up to 300 less healing points ). He wants braceletts / or fruits or Star Plants ( we already have those plants, but they have no use at the moment )

Describe any other ideas that you have for this garden.
- sometimes when you plant the new plants, 1 will be exchanged coincidentally against a cuckoo - Eg. When you harvest it, it goes to the inventory. from there you can let it fly and for 10 Minutes you get a + 1 bonus for plants or brewery

-sometimes it could rain in the garden, i'm still not sure what should happen then, or if it should be just a nice feature.
or maybe snow. if it rains, you can just plant waterplants? or there is a drought and you can just plant fire-plants

- somtimes a treespirit walks through the nest and if you klick on it ( like the collecting items in the summer event) you get an tree-seed. With 10 treeseeds you can plant 1 tree and harvest fruits 1-5 times
Last edited by Icefairy2 on 23. Jul 2018, 09:40, edited 15 times in total.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Neytiri
Squishem

16. Jul 2018, 11:36

1.) Behind the Hut there is an dark isle, I like to call it "Volcano Garden". And the second step from the waterfall it becomes "Waterfall-Garden. Between the root-garden and the questies there is a road sign, I like to call this point "crossway-garden".

2.) Pick just one of your possible new gardens and describe it.
The Volcano-Garden is a very active volcano. Some rivers of molten lava are there, a very rough landscape scene, in the sky are some dragons and phoenixe flying. Far-off you can see a thunderstorm. A mystery light is all over the scene and some light points like fireflys. In the dark rocks you can see shiny diamonds and other coloured cristals. In the foreground you can see the sun brakes through dark clouds and paint a mystery and friendly light over cooled down lava fields (plantarea).

3.) What opens the new garden?
You must cool down the temperature of the garden. You can do this with potions, powder and herbs of the element wind and water.

4.) What would be in your new garden?
see the description above

5.) What colours would you use?
Different red colours, white - grey - dark blue to light blue, orange and yellow, a Little green and many pling pling lights from the diamonds, fireflys and crystals :lol:

6.) What creatures would there be?
Fireflys, firebirds, phoenix and Dragons

7.) What sort of weeds or monsters would need clearing?
magmastones and fireflowers, fire-beetles and fire-salamanders

8.) Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type?
yes I like some puzzlegames (linke yewellery or tetris), or Sudoku, each day one game without costs, and if you like more with lillies.

9.) What plants would you have growing?
Fireflowers, dragonflowers, phoenixflowers (Dragon and phoenix are at first like an egg and than there Comes out a small phoenix or Dragon

10.) What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world?
Each day you will get a Task. When you can fulfill this you can get practice gifts you need. The questgiver may be is a big mummydragon or an old wise phoenix.

11.) Other Ideas
in this world are many friendly fireflys. Maybe all 4 hours they will come and make a speedround, where you must click on to the fireflys to Switch them off^^. You can get gifts for this.

I hope you had fun in my vulcano garden :D
Last edited by Neytiri on 22. Jul 2018, 12:51, edited 17 times in total.
Image We have the best ice cream
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

16. Jul 2018, 11:59

Giddy Edge
Not for the faint hearted is located on the ledge in the middle of Rootgarden/Market/Shop

You enter this world using a rope ladder.
The feel to the world is joy - it's all in pink/purple/yellow shades, there are bushes but they don't look strong enough to hold on to. There is a rope spanned on the side where you can get some feel of security. On the wall up grows GoldGrain, IndianPotato, WallLye, WallFlower and the HelloYelllowFlower.
There are arum growing on the platform there, a tree, Palmtree and Fern, Hoya, Bambo, Cotton and Campsis.
There are Elfs and they love music. All that can be used to make instruments will be used. To make this all happen you need a tiny instrumental workshop - to get there is in the giddy edge world itself. Drums are made there and flutes
Elfs play drums with sticks from bushes and the drumhead is made from a palmleave with cottonwire attached to a wooden frame.
Muzieknotes/songs will help weeds disappear. Weeds start growing again for up to five times before they are really gone.
If the one eyed monsters doesn't have any weeds to eat no more it will go but is loses its horn. The horn from the monster can be made into an instrument and is everlasting.

Music makes happy - so more music makes plants blossem faster.
You can bring your music to all other gardens and a song will play for one hour so for one hour your plants grow faster for a %. The better the music the higher the %.

To make music you need butterflies. Butterflies apear when there are beautiful flowers. If there are enough butterflies you attract an elf. The elf will find a saw/hamer/nails - a bonus for heaving different couleurs of one type of flower. The Elf can cut down a part from the tree, make a frame and create a drum. Saw branches of bushes and make drumsticks and play music. The more instruments, the better the music and therefore more time in speedgrowing. Picked flowers don't last long. Butterflies fly away when the elf appears. The elf can only be in the world for 2 days and it will go back to where it came from unless you didn't feed it then it won't stay that long. You need to be a good host. The Elf loves Indian Potatoes.
All instruments can be used one time except the horn, for one song in another garden or to get rid of weeds in Giddy Edge.
There can be also made a marimba (woodblocks hollowed with sticks with a cotton tip), bells (a bluebell with a bead form cotton attached to it),.....a violin, The red violin sounds different from the blue, yellow or green one. as do all other instruments - it depends on what they were made with.
If you have birdseed and attract birds their singing is also addition to a good song. that makes a bird an instrument in this game:) birds have colours as all birdseed is not the same.
A quest could be to make a specific song.

Last edited by ElsjeFiederelsje on 17. Jul 2018, 11:50, edited 8 times in total.
Mel
Cuddle

16. Jul 2018, 12:31

Name: rainforest garden / the entrance could be below the shop at the bridge

A garden with 85 open fields. This garden should not be too small, as the proposed plants can not be grown in any of the other gardens.

Plant name suggestions: Payatrompete 4 h 50 m
Payafarn 8 h 30 m
Payastern 12 h
Payalilie 17 h 50 m

Eagle beak 6 h 30 m
Tatter tongue 9 h
Flamingo wing 11 h 30 m
Hummingbird spring 23 h

Aronstablatt 5 h 40 m
Lily leaf 8 h
Peppercorn leaf 10 h 20 m
Willow leaf 32 h

1 tree should perhaps exist: Strahlenkornschirm 48 h
Harvest: 4 grains of rays

with 500 grains collected, one could then e.g. Complete 1 x all plants immediately.

Items: Leuchtrune 96 h
Yield: 5 energy

Fur ball 48 h
Yield: 10 moon mice

Ivory shell 168 h
Yield: 2 water lilies

Requirement Leuchtrune: 1000 Payatrompete
1000 patch tongue
1000 peppercorn leaf

Requirement Fellkugel: 550 Payafarn
1000 eagle beak
750 Aronstablatt

Requirement Ivory Shell: 2000 Payalilien
1500 hummingbird feathers
1000 willow leaf

There should be no multiple yield in this garden.

The rainforest garden should indeed be connected to the other, so be accessible from the main island, but in itself independently.

This means that the plants can only be grown in this garden and no products from the brewery are used. Energy, moon mice, however, can be used as with all other gardens.

You can also possibly take small figures who look like the tribesmen and bring different things and if you have all 6 together, the circle closes and you get a reward extra.

This can be extended again and again, by bringing in new items, which must be earned, which may then come here and there again, one or two new plants.

There are intentionally long times and high discharge amounts selected, so that you have something for a little longer, where you have to work on it.

Idea and elaboration: Mel (12.11.2016 already written)

(sorry, if some words are not translated, because I wrote this idea a long time ago in german.) I have now translated it as well as possible with google translate)
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
_jamie_
Squishem

16. Jul 2018, 12:40

I am still too small and do not have all the gardens but I would like a garden for the trees and the gold plants.
jadeidris
Fearn

16. Jul 2018, 12:45

1) left of the cloud garden is another floating island. this one would be called aery garden
2) just below that is a valley: called lost valley
3) just behind the brewery there seems to be several mountains. they could be called mountain hideaway
4)to the right of ancestor grove is the waterfall. could be rainbow falls garden
then you have the dark mountains in the background and valcano. they could be called storm mountain gardens.
5)tree top garden

i would pick the lost valley: have a quest that is several layers. by that i mean the following: the first part is you have to be level 15 start the quest chain; upon reach 15 the second stage kicks in; this could be they have to brew a certain number of low level potions, powders, herbs. have this stage take a bit of time, but not to much time. once the amount has been reached then part 3 opens up. this could be defeating several monsters such as the taurus dragon and hornmole(have a total of 3 that go from several thousand to take out to a large monster)once these are done part 4 opens up. this again could be more brewing but larger amounts and you have to reach a certain level maybe between lvl 40-50. When you reach the right level and have brewed the required number of items then the final part 5 opens up: this defeating a boss creature that is similar in hit points of the creatures that were guarding honey, rock and root garden.
at each stage of the quest a reward is given, this could be anything from lilies, to mice, to energy, crystals, outfits, or combinations.

2)as this would be a valley, some trees, small mountains in the background, grass lands and hills, maybe a small stream.

3)greens, browns, blues, reds, purples

4)fairy dragons, bees, butterflies, birds, squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, deer, turtles

5)hornmoles, taurus dragons, aphids, snails: mushrooms, rocks, tree stumps, ivy, dandilions

6) the squirrels and chipmunks play gather the nuts. how many nuts they can find and gather during a certain time frame; the birds play count the seeds.

7) birds of paradise, lady slippers, butter cups, irises, orchids, lavender, heather, queen anne's lace, Delphinium, asters,

8) the quest giver would could be a fairy dragon or tree sprite. of course the main quest would be to level the garden so you could open up new flowers for it. I would also like to see other quests in which the rewards could be some type of outfit.
Esethielle
Gardener

16. Jul 2018, 13:02

As we all know, the clickable area is this one, limiting the possibilities of choosing new places for new gardens.

Garden of waterfalls
There could be a waterfall on the left side of the image, with a river winding down at the bottom of it. The upper space is reserved for the planting area allowing us to grow as much plant as in the current aqua garden.

Treehouse garden
Decor of green branches, with bird's nests

Hilltop garden
Mountainous, arid scenery

Water garden
Located in the rock garden, accessible by clicking on the small pond. The scenery is a pond surrounded by reeds.

Deep mine garden.
Located in the root garden, accessible by clicking on the entrance to the mine at the top right of the image. It could look like inside a cave, with sparkling minerals of a thousand fires.

The plants used in each of these gardens would be the same as the ones we currently have, it's useless to give our brave developers months of work, the monsters we could meet could also be the same.
Last edited by Esethielle on 18. Jul 2018, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
moonchild
Shaman

16. Jul 2018, 13:39

The Poseidon Garden or Mermaid Garden an underwater garden (right under the waterfall)

What opens the new garden? ...But Poseidon of course!
What would be in the new garden? A kingdom of little mermaids and corals & dolphins & a throne possibly
What colors I'd use: Some from the palette of blue of course and greenish algae and the color of corals
What creature would there be? little mermaids,dolphins,seahorse,starfish,turtles
What sort of monsters to clear Sharks,jelly fish, sea urchin,electric eel,puffer-fish,stingrays

Does this garden have special games to play? If so what type? Maybe a game of sea-shells with hidden pearls when you find them you win some game stuff
What quest givers and quests would you have in the new world? Some of the Gods of Olympus like Eros(god of Love),Aphrodite(goddess of beauty),
Apollo(god of Sun),Artemis(goddess of hunting),Athena(goddess od wisdom) Dionysus(god of partying lol)
or maybe some of the 7 Muses
Other ideas: 1) Maybe there would be a cave of sea dragons or mermaids to get back special sea-plants or starfishes and pearls
What plants would you have growing? All sorts of sea plants
2)A GHOST GARDEN as a surprise garden that would appear on some days (maybe special occasions)and would be filled with little surprises or even very special and rare plants that could contribute to a Special Achievement called "Mystery Collector" or Queen/King of Mystery
What kind of plants my garden would have? All kinds of sea plants like the ones bellow
Moonchild .
Last edited by moonchild on 20. Jul 2018, 10:48, edited 2 times in total.