Week Long Event-Fill in the Blanks

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Aug 2018, 08:43

I'm glad to see you finally published on the forum Gerd :)
Welcome :D
Good vibes and energies Image
Mac Inat'r
Fearn

12. Aug 2018, 18:54

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Green Grove Orchards). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (green) Lampions so that they could open their (rock) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (vulcanostar)&(mistbow)&(whirlnut)&(dragon star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (3) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (azur moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (experience points)&(energy)&(crystals).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (aqua mushroom)&(dew glintthorn)&(ember glintthorn)&(dragon lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Icefairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (That's a good question.)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(snake)&(taurus dragon)&(horn mole)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (friendship bar). When a (Support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Callia)&(Pet Dragon)&(Aramina). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(a ton) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (G GO, Friends, Draeco, readysetgo and a bunch more.).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (register)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (magoia wiki) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (ruby lotus, burning swirl, glow heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (green lampion, mist glintthorn, moon lotus, dragon star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (thornlight, sunnut, glint squid, dragon orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (every day)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Mona)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (orange)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Mac'Inatr and meme1)
(if you are not in a clan just write down any 2 players)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (meme1, Darden, hegyipaztor, rockyg, Rick3, Azreah Darkshayne, )
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (dragon cave, lara's shop and a Brewery!)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Lara and the moron)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (yelllow, green, sorta blue and red)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (heart cherry tree, cloud tree)

The graphics are cool. Watching plants grow. The events to get extra stuff.

The number of hit points for some of the monsters. Seriously. The time involved to level up gardens. Not a lot of instant gratification, more of a time commitment in the long run kindofa thing.

Thanks for keeping it fun and interesting 8-)
Tylady
Cuddle

13. Aug 2018, 05:59

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (Dance Crew). Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Scales in Motion). And this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (Freaky Fresh) Lampions so that they could open their (Studio) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (Lavatwinkles)&(Rainarch)&(Twirlpea)&(Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (2) hours (and 5 minutes to brew).

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to call it the (Crazy Changing Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Gold)&(Frankincense)&(Myrrh).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (Water Fungus)&( Moist Gleamspike)&( Cinder Gleamspike)&( Dragon Lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (IceFairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (I think I will have to sneak into IceFairy’s garden after night fall with my crew and steal all her higher plants!)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Shadespawn)&( The Mad Ooze)&( Tanglefang)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to (Faolin) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Super special) Ticket which is found under the (Boardwalk). When a (Super special)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Pet Dragon)&(Aramina)&(Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(40) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Kung Fu Phooey, Zombie Hordes, Clan of Coats, Matrix Clan, Spam Clan, Powerful Peons, Spongerz, Void Clan, Micro Bus City, United Noobs of Armagetron, ).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (register)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (Ruby Lotus, Burning Swirl & Glow Heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (Green Lampion, Mist Glintthorn, Moon Lotus, Dragon Star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (Thornlight, Sunnut, Glint Squid, Dragon Orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (As much as you have time to)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Moana)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (Orange)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Lorena Day and Talla)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Aibrean, Andreja, AngelDragonWings, Angele' Lee, April525, Arialedwin, ashleysurrett, Azreah Darkshayn )
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Shop, market, Event Site)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Faolin, Moana)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Green, Teal, Red, yellow)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Cloud Tree, Unicorn)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!!
The personal challenge, meeting people from all over, community.
The tree healing, ability to find new areas or visit somewhere else, improve the market to be able to sell all items and have option to trade directly with clan members.
Aramina
Star Gazer

13. Aug 2018, 12:10

GAME CLOSED

Well, Pet Dragon being busy elsewhere , I'm closing her event ..
I leave her the pleasure to announce you what will be the reward for this event. :D
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Aug 2018, 05:22

Aramina wrote:GAME CLOSED

Well, Pet Dragon being busy elsewhere, I'm closing her event.
I leave her the pleasure to announce to you what will be the reward for this event. :D
My apologies to everyone. A visit to the Hospital has meant my job as Moderator was put aside.
I am going to start distributing your prize in the next few minutes.

Again I asked for extra effort in this quiz. You did really well. For everyone who answered this lengthy game, you will receive100 WATER LILIEs
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Biff
Squishem

14. Aug 2018, 08:09

Hope all is well, and what a wonderful gift. :))
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Aug 2018, 14:29

All gifts have been delivered

I know this was a hard and long quiz but everyone did a great job. Well done!!!

Thank you Biff
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
1Shaluv1
Gardener

14. Aug 2018, 17:27

Thanks Pet Dragon. feel better.
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

14. Aug 2018, 18:01

HARTELIJK DANK!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Aug 2018, 07:09

Thank you for your kind words.

As Moderators, this is the best part of our job. We get to make up easy to very hard games and we get to give you all prizes. It is fun.