Week Long Event-Fill in the Blanks

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Aug 2018, 07:04

This event will run for the next week. You can come back and edit your answers anytime over the next 7 days.(Just use the Edit(yellow) at the top right hand side of your post)
Some of the spaces (_____________) will require a specific answer and others you can fill in with your own ideas.

One day in a game called (________) there were some players who joined together to make a (____).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (____________). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (______) Lampions so that they could open their (______) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (__________________)&(__________________)&(______________)&(____________________) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (___) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (__) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (___________) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (______________)&(_____________)&(________________).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (___________)&(___________)&(____________)&(____________).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (_______________). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (_______________________________________________________________________________________________)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(___________)&(___________)&(___________)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (F_____) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (S_________) Ticket which is found under the (________________). When a (S___________)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (_____________)&(___________)&(___________). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(_____) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (_________________________________).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (_____________________________________________________)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (___________________________________) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (_____________________________________________)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (____________________________________________)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (_____________________________________________)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (___________________________________________________________________________)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (______________)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (________________________)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (_______________________)
(if you are not in a clan just write down any 2 players)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (____________________________________________________________)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (________________________________________________)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (_________________________________________________)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (_____________________________)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (_______________________________)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!!
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
1Shaluv1
Gardener

5. Aug 2018, 07:35

One day in a game called (__Magoia____) there were some players who joined together to make a (__clan__).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (______DRAECO______). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (____blue__) Lampions so that they could open their (__honey or aqua lvl2____) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (______189 vulcano star____________)&(___177 whirlnut_______________)&(____3 dragon stars__________)&(____163 mistbow________________) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (_5__) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (_3_) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (_____Blue moon______) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (______Energy________)&(_____crystals________)&(_______XP_________).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (_____3 Aqua mushrooms______)&(___35 dew glintthorn________)&(___45 ember glitthorn________)&(___2dragon lotus_________).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (___Ice Fairy2____________). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (_________________________________Play daily and plan ahead______________________________________________________________)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(____slugs_______)&(______snakes_____)&(_____aphids______)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (F_orum____) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (S__upport______) Ticket which is found under the (___support link_____________). When a (S__upport_________)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (______Pet Dragon(sorry Ihave no snow balls :lol: )_______)&(___Aramina________)&(___Callia________). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(__34___) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (__DRAECO, RSG, Eyelashout, yourmomshouse, Rejects_______________________________).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (_____________in game at bottom of page click Forum and register________________________________________)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (_____Magoia wiki.com______________________________) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (_______32 ruby lotus, 22 burningswirl,&12 glowheartleaf______________________________________)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (__57 green lampion,51 mistthorn,46 moon lotus, & 2 dragonstar__________________________________________)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (____135 thornlight, 120 sunnut, 152 glintsquid, 3 dragon orchids_________________________________________)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (_Daily__________________________________________________________________________)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (_______Moana_______)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (______________Red__________)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (______Grammh & 1Shaluv1_________________)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (___Je9, Sha,Ash01, Cikala, drew_l misstic, Cyrus, _Tylady________________________________________________________)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (______Shop, Brewery, Dragon Cave __________________________________________)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (___Java & Faoon______________________________________________)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (_____RED, BLUE,GREEN,YELLOW________________________)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (_Small unicorn & small heart cherry tree______________________________)
Last edited by 1Shaluv1 on 11. Aug 2018, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Esethielle
Gardener

5. Aug 2018, 07:39

it's no longer a game, but a torture :lol:
I prepare tomatoes and snowballs :twisted:
(I prefer to point out that it's a joke, because some people do not understand jokes)Image

I will try to do the best...
PetDragon wrote: One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Eyelashesout). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (blue) Lampions so that they could open their (aqua garden lvl 2) . Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 vulcanostar)&(163 mistbow)&(177 whirlnut)&(3 dragon stars) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (3) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (blue moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (energy)&(cristals)&(XP).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 aqua mushroom)&(35 dew glintthorn)&(45 ember glintthorn)&(2 dragon lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Icefairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (play every day)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(snakes)&(aphids)&(slugs)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (support) Ticket which is found under the (game). When a (support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Callia)&(Pet Dragon)&(Aramina). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(many :lol: ) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Eyelashout, Friendship, Green Grove Orchards, readysetgo, Draeco, Secret Garden, Ice-cream parlour, Marez, Your mom's house, Paradise, Obsessed Misfits, Fortior Et Fortior, The Windrose Dragons, Wolfpack, High Tree Dell, The Magoians, MoonFire, le clan du Quebec, magnolia, Momo, Rising Suns, Faolin, Alone, kiwis nest, Squiggly Lines, Love 4 Magoia, Rubin-rot, mewingmolly, Happy Feat, Elemental Mages, dragons passion, Rejects, Dragon Moon, Dragon lovers, Reverie, Old Timers, Go Magoia ).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her (Versia is not a player, but V@sia yes) :D . This is what you must do (participate in forum events)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to ( Magoia Wiki) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 ruby lotus + 22 burning swirl + 12 glow heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 green lampion + 51 mist glintthorn + 46 moon lotus + 2 dragon star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 thornlight + 120 sunnut + 152 glint squid + 3 dragon orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (every days)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Moana)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (red)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Cecili and April525)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Trx, NXTGNMSTR, WoadWriter, Kas, Sassie, Aibrean, Phryelyght, Dottie S, Titou, Cici Nic, Suprima, RamsesW, DS222 etc.. etc... etc... :D )
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (marquet, shop, aqua garden)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Little lion, Moana the witch)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (red, blue, green and yellow)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (small pyria unicon tree and small gold cloud tree)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!!

The best things are : the game itself, my clan, my friends.
Things to change: healing the tree (too difficult now) to fix all the problems of the game, create more events in game.

Last edited by Esethielle on 11. Aug 2018, 13:30, edited 13 times in total.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

5. Aug 2018, 08:06

One day in a game called (_Magoia_) there were some players who joined together to make a (_Clan___).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (_Marez__) And this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (__Blue____) Lampions so that they could open their (_Aqua_) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (__189 Vulcano Stars______)&(_163 MistBow__)&(__177 Whirl nut____)&(_3 Dragon Star___) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (_5__) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take ( just over 2 __) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon__) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (_Energy______)&(_Crystals___)&(_XP points___).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushrooms___)&(35 Dew Glinthorn___)&(__45 Ember Glinthorn____)&(_2 Dragon Lotus___).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (__IceFairy2_____). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (__I know I will never catch her but it is fun trying. I plant at least twice a day and more if I can. I find the Book of Goals very helpful._______)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Aphids__)&(Snakes__)&(_Taurus Dragons___)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum__) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support___) Ticket which is found under the (_Friends list___). When a (Support_)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (_Callia_____)&(__Aramina____)&(__Pet Dragon__). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(_34__) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (_Marez, Friends, Draco, GGO, RSG, Your Mums house, Magnolias, Fortier, Paradise, Secret Garden, ELO, Obsessed, Wolfpack, Windrose, Magoians,_Ice cream parlour, High tree, Momo, Rising sun, Sleeping forest, Moonfire, Squiggly lines, Alone, Faolin, Kiwis nest, QUE, Rubi, Elms, Kor, Go Magoia, Love Magoia, Happy Feat, Phils plants, Flowers, Faerie Princess______).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (Scroll under Friends List, Click Forum, Register, Reply to email, That is it______)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players and also win lots of prizes by doing the games and it is great if you want to ask a question or even answer soneones elses. Cecili said you can also go to (_http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia____) to get heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (_32 Ruby Lotus, 22_Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Hearleaf_____)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (_57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glinthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 DragonStar___)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (__135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut,152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchids_______)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (__As much as possible. At least once a day____________)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (_Moana_____________)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (__Orange________)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (__Aeris64, Seamist__)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Inez, Seamist, Aeris, KeelyJo, ilisia, me, Angeldragonwings, Elsjefiederelsje___________)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (_The Brewery, The Marketplace, The Ancestor Grove___)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (__Moana the Witch and The Gardener___)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (_Red, Green, Blue, Yellow_____)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (_Star Dancer, Cloud Tree_______)
Best are Friends, Graphics and the Dragons.
Change would be to make extra areas to grow plants, Make the World Tree easier to heal, Have a Buy Swap Sell marketplace that includes Trees.

Back later
Last edited by MazMazzifyMaz on 5. Aug 2018, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

5. Aug 2018, 08:07

Esethielle wrote:it's no longer a game, but a torture :lol:

I will try to do the best...

Knowing the Moderators, this will be worth the effort. Plus we have a week to do it.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Bagzoo
Fearn

5. Aug 2018, 08:12

I'll edit this later.

One day in a game called (MAGOIA) there were some players who joined together to make a (CLAN).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (EYELASHOUT). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (BLUE) Lampions so that they could open their (LVL 2 AQUA) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 VULCANOSTAR)&(163 MISTBOW)&(177 WHIRLNUT)&(3 DRAGON STAR) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (FIVE) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (THREE) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (AZUR MOON) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (XP)&(CRYSTALS)&(ENERGY).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 AQUA MUSHROOM)&(35 DEW GLINTTHORN)&(45 EMBER GLINTTHORN)&(2 DRAGON LOTUS).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Icefairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (With a lot of time, patience, and forward planning :D )

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(SNAKES)&(TAURUS DRAGONS)&(SLUGS)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (FORUMS) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (SUPPORT) Ticket which is found under the (UNDER THE GAME AS A WHOLE OR UNDER THE FRIENDS BAR). When a (SUPPORT)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (PETDRAGON)&(ARAMINA)&(CALLIA). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(~37) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Eyelashout, Friendship, Green Grove Orchards, readysetgo, Draeco, Secret Garden, Ice-cream parlour, Marez, Your mom's house, Paradise, Obsessed Misfits, Fortior Et Fortior, The Windrose Dragons, Wolfpack, High Tree Dell, The Magoians, MoonFire, le clan du Quebec, magnolia, Momo, Rising Suns, Faolin, Alone, kiwis nest, Squiggly Lines, Love 4 Magoia, Rubin-rot, mewingmolly, Happy Feat, Elemental Mages, dragons passion, Rejects, Dragon Moon, Dragon lovers, Reverie, Old Timers, Go Magoia!).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (you must participate in forum events and do so within the specified time(s))and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 RUBY LOTUS, 22 BURNING SWIRL, 12 GLOW HEARTLEAF)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 GREEN LAMPION, 51 MIST GLINTTHORN, 46 MOON LOTUS, 2 DRAGON STAR)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 THORNLIGHT, 120 SUNNUT, 152 GLINT SQUID, 3 DRAGON ORCHID)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (That will vary depending on what you're growing, but a few minutes in the morning, around lunch, then in the evening is usually enough to have reasonable progression)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (MOANA)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (RED, MAYBE ORANGE)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Cecili and Dottie S.)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (April525, trx, giannisgr, Esethielle, DS222, flyla78, v@sia, RamsesW)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (DRAGON CAVE, ROOT GARDEN, ANCESTOR GROVE)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (ARIA, FAOLAN)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (RED, YELLOW, BLU, and GREEN)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (SMALL HEART CHERRY TREE and SMALL CLOUD TREE)

I like that Magoia is a low-stress, low time-investment game (in terms of how much time you spend sitting in front of a computer to play it). I just like having some kind of resource management game I can come back to again and again. Progression at the higher levels does take a ridiculously long time though.
Last edited by Bagzoo on 9. Aug 2018, 17:21, edited 4 times in total.
Dottie S
Squishem

5. Aug 2018, 08:56

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan). Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Eyelashout (ELO)). And this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (blue) Lampions so that they could open their (Honey level 2) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing the Air Herb 6 potion and they needed (189 Vulcanostar), &(163 Mistbow), &(177 Whirlnut), &(3 Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while other things like the Water Powder 2 potion take (3) hours to brew.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. "What is happening?" called Elke McNally. They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azur Moon event) event. Once each day six strange people showed up and asked everyone to give them plants or potions. And in return they received what? (Crystals), & (Experience), & (Energy).

Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushrooms), & (35 Dew Glintthorn), & (45 Ember Glintthorn), & (2 Dragon Lotus, craft in the brewery for 4 hours)

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Icefairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful. How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (Way too much time, too many clicks (j/k), and lots of patience) heheheh

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they? (Snake), & (Taurus Dragon), & (Hornmole)

'Where do we go to get help?", cried Misstic to the other players. We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Support link under the game). When a (Support)Ticket is put in there are Moderators to answer the questions. "What are their names?" yelled Grammh. The 3 main Moderators names are (Aramina), & (Pet Dragon), & (Eddard). Then Seamist asked "how many Clans are there in Magoia?" Angele'lee replied that "there are about (34) clans." Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (ELO, Friends, G Go, RSG, Drae, Shhhh, ymh, One, Magical, FEF, Cream, OM, TWD, wp, Mages, HTD, mag, MF, RisSun, cat, QUE, Alone, kiwi, SqL, S.F, F, RUB, Elms, KoR, Girls, Love, HF, PP, Flowers).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. "I must join." she said. "I want to win prizes. What do I do?" Versia told her "This is what you must do: (look for the "Forum" hyperlink that is listed below the game on the page. Click it and the forum page will launch.) You can read all of the articles and helpful tips written by many of the players. If you want to write a post you must first register. Be sure to check the email address that you gave as your membership, and click on the link in the confirmation email. " Cecili said "you can also go to (https://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia) for heaps of help."

1 - "How do you make Fire Potion 2?" asked 19Meli79. (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Heartleaf, craft in the brewery for 3 hours)
2 - "How do you make Air Herb 3"? asked Tylady. (57 Green Lampion, 50 Mist Glinthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 Dragon Star, dry in the brewery for 4 hours)
3 - "How do you make Light Herb 6?" asked Mond. (135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut, 152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchid), dry in the brewery for 7 hours
4 - "How often should I play asked Beauty?" (Beauty that is a matter of personal choice and availability. Some people play around the clock, 7 days of the week. Some people have real life responsibilities such as children to raise, jobs, volunteering, etc., and although they would love to be playing must attend to those things. Also, others may not have access to the internet all of the time believe it or not. )
5 - "What is the Witch's name?" asked Liztruesilver. (Moana the Herb Witch)
6 - "What is the colour of the Witch's hair?" asked WoadWriter. (Red/Orange)
7 - "Name 2 people in your clan." said Teresja. (Cecili and Bagzoo)
8 - "Name any 8 players." said Je9. (Mazzify, Lapin, Creet, Inez Moore, Tylady, April 525, snaps, Cikala)
9 - "Name 3 places in Magoia." said Drew_l. (Ancestor Grove, Hut, Root Garden)
10- "Name 2 characters in Magoia." said Spfxmup. (The Warrior, Faolan)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Red, Gold, Green, Aqua(maybe Azure blue))
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Cloud tree, Heart Berry Tree)

The 3 best things are my clan, the game is free to play, and Cecili (she's the reason I'm here...heheheh)
The 3 things I'd like to see: changed are First, the extra long growing times should be lowered...anything over 12 hours is ridiculous and makes me go play other games while waiting. Second, the very high numbers to unlock things is boring, so I would like them to be more reasonable. Third and on a more positive note, I'd like to see more events and avatar costume (and accessories) options.

P.S. No more homework event games please!

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Dottie S on 6. Aug 2018, 15:43, edited 5 times in total.
Mel
Cuddle

5. Aug 2018, 09:36

One day in a game called (_Magoia_) there were some players who joined together to make a (_Clan_).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (_Frienship / Friends_). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (_blue_) Lampions so that they could open their (_Aqua Garden_) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (_189 Vulcano Star_)&(_163 Mistbow_)&(_177 Whirlnut_)&(_3 Dragon Star_) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (_5_) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (_3_) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (_Azur Moon_) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (_Chrystals_)&(_Energie_)&(_XP-Points_).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (_30 Aqua Mushroom_)&(_35 Dew Glintthorn_)&(_45 Ember Glintthorn_)&(_2 Dragon Lotus_).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (_Icefairy2_). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (_Unlock plants, unlock gardens, potions / powder / herb brewing_)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(_Snake_)&(_Snail_)&(_Taurus Dragon_)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (_Forum_) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (_Support_) Ticket which is found under the (_Game_). When a (_Support_)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (_PetDragon_)&(_Aramina_)&(_callia_). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(_34_) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (_Friends, ELO, G Go, RSG, Drae, Shhhhh, ymh, One, Magical, FEF, TWD, OM, wp, mages_).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (_under the game click Forum and registered_)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (_magoia.wikia.com_) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (_32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Heartleaf_)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (_57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glintthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 Dragon Star_)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (_135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut, 152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchid_)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (_as often as you can, but at least once a day_)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (_Moana_)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (_red_)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (_Icefairy2, kleine Trulla♥_)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (_Larsaf, Susanna, josy, Bashir, Tylady, Dixi, moonshine, Lorena Day_)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (_Honey Garden, Brewery, Rock Garden_)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (_Lara in the shop, Moana the witch_)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (_yellow (light), green (wind), blue (water), red (fire)_)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (_Unicorn tree, Chestnut gnome_)

- the loving graphics in the game, the cohesion in the clan, the good help from the 3 moderators
- Heal the high energy consumption at the tree, the sometimes high demands of the tribesmen that the bugs are fixed
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

5. Aug 2018, 09:41

One day in a game called Magoia there were some players who joined together to make a Clan. Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called Marez (One). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some Blue Lampions so that they could open their Aqua Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed 189 Vulcanstar & 163 Mistbow & 177 Whirlnut & 3 DRagon Star to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take 5 minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take 3 hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the Azure moon event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? Energy & Crystals & XP.
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down. 30 Aqua Mushroom & 35 Dew Glintthorn & 45 Ember Glintthorn & 2 Dragon Lotus.

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called Icefairy2. She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? I will enjoy planting lots of plants, make a plan what I want to open or grow next and look at the steps needed. And keep a sort of basic stock for the quests.
Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they? Taurus Dragon & Snake & Snail.
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the Forum for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a Support Ticket which is found under the Friends at the bottom of the gamefield. When a Support Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are PetDragon & Aramina & Callia. Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about 130 clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik Marez - Secret Garden - MoonFire - Momo - Your mom's house - Love 4 Magoia - Dragon Moon - Old Timers - dragons passion - Paradise - Draeco - **Dark Angels** - Rejects - Racoons - Happy Feat - Green Grove Orchards - Friendship - readysetgo - Wolfpack - The Windrose Dragons - magnolia - Obsessed Misfits - Fortior et Fortior - Eyelashout - Ice-cream parlour - The magoians - Squiggly lines - Rising suns - Alone - Crystal Water - Dear and Real Kind - SleepingForest - Faolin - Lunar Legends- Reverie - Black Sheep - The Swift Shadows - Helpinghands - StarGalaxies - Bloodsea Maelstrom - Freedom!!!! - Small Wonder - Anubis - Mirkwood - THe Unseelee Court - Dancing Dragon - hermano faria - le clan du Québec- Kittens Playroom - Forever Alliance - Faerie_Princess - Anchoas - NEW STUDY - Phil's Plants - kiwis Nest - Moonlight - High Tree Dell - - - - - - - and strangely enough there are a few who have no name?
Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes. What do I do? V@sia told her. This is what you must do, register and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to Magoia wikia or facebook for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? Ruby Lotus (32) & Burning Swirl (22) & Glow Heartleaf (12)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? Green Lampion (57) & Mist Glintthorn (51) & Moon Lotus (46) & Dragon Star (2)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? Thornlight (135) & Sunnut (120) & Glint Squid (152) & Dragon Orchid (3)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? as oft as possible
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? Moana
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? Orange
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? Mazzify & Aeris64
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 Inez Moore - illisia - Seamist - AngelDragonWings - KeelyJo - Mel - Joolie - Biff
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l Market - Shop - Brewery
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup The Warrior - Aria
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? Red - Green - Yellow - Blue
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? Small Cloud Tree - The Small Unicorn Tree

Love contact with people all over the world, All is beautiful made, the scenery, the characters and flowers … I like the market to make Crystals, I like it that there are different gardens -
I would like to be able to sell and buy herbs, powders and potions on the market. I would like to see the dragon flying and come back to the nest with the flowers. I would like to be able to reinstall the gardens - a bit autistic but then I could put the monsters nicely in a row etc. And it would be nice if we could sell to clan members helping them for an apple and an egg.
Last edited by ElsjeFiederelsje on 5. Aug 2018, 21:28, edited 10 times in total.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

5. Aug 2018, 09:42

Ok,

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (Clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Friends) And this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (blue) Lampions so that they could open their (Aqua) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcano Stars)&(163 MistBow)&(177 Whirl nut)&(3 Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take ( 2:05) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Energy)&(Crystals)&(XP ).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushrooms)&(35 Dew Glinthorn)&(45 Ember Glinthorn)&(2 Dragon Lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (IceFairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (no sleep and a lot of lists what to brew next, bevor the book of goals and the plant academy started)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Aphids)&(Snailess)&(slobbering Octopus)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum or Wiki) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends list). When a (Support_)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Callia_)&(Aramina)&(Pet Dragon). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Marez, Friends, Draco, GGO, RSG, Your Mums house, Magnolias, Fortier, Paradise, Secret Garden, ELO, Obsessed, Wolfpack, Windrose, Magoians,_Ice cream parlour, High tree, Momo, Rising sun, Sleeping forest, Moonfire, Squiggly lines, Alone, Faolin, Kiwis nest, QUE, Rubi, Elms, Kor, Go Magoia, Love Magoia, Happy Feat, Phils plants, Flowers, Faerie Princess).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (Scroll under Friends List, Click Forum, Register, Reply to email, That is it ( all)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players and also win lots of prizes by doing the games and it is great if you want to ask a question or even answer soneones elses. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia or http://de.magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wiki) to get heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22_Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Hearleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glinthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 DragonStar)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut,152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchids)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (never stop playing)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Moana)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (Orange)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? ( Mel and Moonshine)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Dixi Josy Cecilli Tylady nita1 creet trx lapin)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (The Brewery, The Marketplace, The Cave)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Moana the Witch and The Gardener)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Unicorn Tree Cloud Tree)
- it is not too easy to play
- you need your brain and calculate stuff ( how many plants / what do i need next etc )
- great teamwork in the clan

- i would make the tree healing a little easier
- the 2 Monsters in the garden that apear from time to time are more expensive to kill ( need more plants ) than you can grow on that 1 field in that time )
-i would make 2 rankings, 1 for players that use money and one for playern without. Because without money there is no chance to get on top of the ranking )
Last edited by Icefairy2 on 5. Aug 2018, 09:56, edited 2 times in total.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20