Week Long Event-Fill in the Blanks

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. Aug 2018, 05:47

WELL DONE CYRUS!!!! Very clever answer.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
keelyjo
Squishem

8. Aug 2018, 02:23

One day in a game called (_Magoia_) there were some players who joined together to make a (__Clan__).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (__Marez__). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (_Blue/Yellow/Red/Green_) Lampions so that they could open their (_Aqua Lvl 2_) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (__189 Vulcanostar__)&(___163 Mistbow___)&(___177 Whirlnut___)&(___3 Dragon Star___) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (_5_) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (_3_) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (_Azur/Ruby Moon_) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (__Crystals___)&(___Energy___)&(___XP___).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (__30 Aqua Mushroom__)&(__35 Dew Glintthorn__)&(__45 Ember Glintthorn__)&(__2 Dragon Lotus__).
The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (___IceFairy2___). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (___It'll take a while but maybe a bit of magic :D and regular play, with good tips from the clan! ___)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(___mean snake___)&(__evi snail__)&(__tired taurus dragon__)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (_Forum_) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (_Support_) Ticket which is found under the (_FriendList__). When a (Support__)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (___Pet Dragon____)&(__Cecili___)&(___Aramina___). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(__130ish - 34 in League__) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (__Marez, ELO, Friends, G Go, Drae, RSG, ymh, Shhhhh, Magical, FEF, cream, TWD, OM, wp, Mages, HTD, mag, MF, cat, RisSun, QUE, alone, kiwi, SqL, S.F, F, RUBI, Elms, KoR, Girls!, Love, HF, PP, Flowers.__).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (__Click on Forum under the friends list, Register, wait for your email, then log in___)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (__Magoia Wikipedia and your Clan and friends :) __) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (__32 Ruby Lotus & 22 Burning Swirl &_12 Glow Heartleaf__)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (__57 Green Lampion & 51 Mist Glintthorn & 46 Moon Lotus &_2 Dragon Star__)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (___135 Thornlight & 120 Sunnut & 152 Glint Squid &_3 Dragon Orchid___)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (___As much as you can! :D _____)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (__Moana_____)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (___Red/Orange_____)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (____Seamist and Mazzify_______)
(if you are not in a clan just write down any 2 players)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (__Inez Moore, Aeris64, ilisia, AngelDragonWings, ElsjeFiederelsje, 143always, IceFairy2, Misteriya________)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (____Shop, Market, Aqua Garden_______)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (_____Galernikus and The Mother Dragon________)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (____Yellow/Red/Blue/Green_______)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (___Moon Tree and Small unicorn tree._____)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!!

Best Things:
Clan, Artwork, All the different things to do in the game :)
Changes:
Some more avatar options, with a variety of bracelet prices.
I noticed the hatched dragons are different (colours, types), maybe make it so if/when you've hatched a certain amount of the different dragons you get a reward of some sort. I don't know if it has to do with level or what you feed them making a difference?
A bit less energy to get rid of monsters, takes a lot if you don't have the better potions etc

Whew, done :D :D :D :lol: Thank You.
Chryslyxx
Squishem

8. Aug 2018, 06:52

ome of the spaces (_____________) will require a specific answer and others you can fill in with your own ideas.

One day in a game called Magoia________) there were some players who joined together to make a (_clan___).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (___The Windrose Dragons_________). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (_Blue_____) Lampions so that they could open their (__Aqua _Lvl 2___) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcan Star__)&(163 MistBow__)&(_177 Whirlnut__)&(__3
Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (_5__) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (3__) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (__BlueMoon_) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (_Energy_)&(_Crystals_)&(_Experience_).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (_30 Aqua Mushrooom_)&(35 Dew Glintthorn, & 45 Ember Glintthorn, & 2 Dragon Lotus.

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Ice Fairy_____). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (__Play every day, Plant lots of flowers and rotate them, also brew, brew brew_)

Out of nowhere FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(_Snakes_)&(Aphids_)&(__Moles & slugs_)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (friends list on the main page_). When a (Support_)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (_Callia_)&(Pet Dragon_)&(_Aramina_). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(many, many) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (_Friendship, The Windrose Dragons, Eyelashout, Draeco, Paradise).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (Participate in forum events)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (Magoia Wiki) for heaps of help.

After a busy day of planting and weeding and feeding Dragons, everyone sat around the waterfall and asked questions.
1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glintthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 Dragon Star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut, 152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (Every day)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Moana)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (Fiery orangey red)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? Ann M, Kim 88
8- Name any 8 players asked Je9 (_Cecili, Jea, Bashir, Aeris64, Gerd, Ang1, Spurnel, Kriyan )
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (_The Shop, Ancestor Grove, The Brewery)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Lara, The Gardener)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Rose Pinkish(probably red), Gold and Green,
Green, Blue)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (___Moon Tree, Small Cloud Tree)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!! I like the variety of flowers (blue is my favorite but I think the greens could be brighter), the activities on the forum, I like how nice and helpful the moderators are.

I would have more games to participate in, more colors and flowers, an interactive game area where you can earn special items, seasonal decorations for our gardens, I like the set up nothing to complain about here from me (time can be a chore but in order to gain anything worthwhile you have to work hard and put in the time. Keep up the great work. Thank you for all you do. :)
Darden
Shaman

8. Aug 2018, 17:27

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan). Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (GGO). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (green) Lampions so that they could open their (Rock) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcanostar),(163 Mistbow),(177 Whirlnut),(3 Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (3) hours.

One day LuluMoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Crystals),(Enegry),(Experience).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushroom),(35 Dew Glintthorn),(45 Ember Glintthorn),(2 Dragon Lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (IceFairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (I would like to achieve the next level of Aqua Garden. I have no long-term goals, I play as long as I enjoy it. )

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Hornmole),(Snake),(Taurus Dragon)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends List). When a (Support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Pet Dragon),(Aramina),(Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Green Grove Orchards, readysetgo, Friendship, Draeco, Secret Garden, Your mom's House, Marez, Paradise, Fortier ET Fortior, Ice-cream Parlour, Obsessed Misfits, The Windrose Dragons, Paradise and many more).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes. What do I do? V@sia told her. This is what you must do (Find the Forum link on the bottom of the screen under friends list. Click on forum and another page will open up. Sigh up and reply to email. It's best to use the same name as in the game.)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to ( http://de.magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wiki ) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glowing Heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Freen Lampion, 51 Mist Glintthorn, 46 Moon Lotus , 2 Dragon Star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut, 152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (As often as you can. The more you play the fast you level up.)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (Orange-red)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Azreah, hegyipasztor)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Joolie, Mazzify, LuluMoon, CLC, KimB1, meme1, Tigrisliliom, Kitusne)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Brewery, Market, Aqua Garden)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Faolan, Moron)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Chestnut Gnome, Unicorn Tree)

To finish off please name the 3 best things about Magoia and the 3 things you would like to change!!!
I love fantasy world. It is possible to develop a strategic sense. Nice and spectacular graphics.
What I miss is the mainly new challenges. Few of the alliance and the historical thread. It would be good if you could trade with fruits and brewery product.
Last edited by Darden on 9. Aug 2018, 23:58, edited 6 times in total.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

8. Aug 2018, 17:40

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan). Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Green Grove Orchards). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (green) Lampions so that they could open their (Rock) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcanostar),(163 Mistbow),(177 Whirlnut),(3 Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (3) hours.

One day LuluMoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Crystals),(Enegry),(Experience).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushroom),(35 Dew Glintthorn),(45 Ember Glintthorn),(2 Dragon Lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (IceFairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? ( At this point I would like to decoder the root garden, but it seems hopeless. )

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Hornmole),(Snake),(Taurus Dragon)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends List). When a (Support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Pet Dragon),(Aramina),(Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Green Grove Orchards, readysetgo, Friendship, Draeco, Secret Garden, Your mom's House, Marez, Paradise, Fortier ET Fortior, Ice-cream Parlour, Obsessed Misfits, The Windrose Dragons, Paradise and many more).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes. What do I do? V@sia told her. This is what you must do (Find the Forum link on the bottom of the screen under friends list. Click on forum and another page will open up. Sigh up and reply to email. It's best to use the same name as in the game.)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to ( http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia ) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glowing Heartleaf[/color])
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Freen Lampion, 51 Mist Glintthorn, 46 Moon Lotus , 2 Dragon Star)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (As often as you can. The more you play the fast you level up.)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (Orange)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Darden, hegyipasztor)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 ( Mazzify, LuluMoon, KimB1, meme1, drew_I, 19Meli79, Schnurzi, RLEE)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Event Site, Aqua Garden, Brewery)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Moron, Java)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Heart Cherry Tree, Unicorn Tree)

This is a tough challenge. I am biased.
I like that there are dragons, I love them. The monsters are also cute. It's good that you can work to water lilies. I would like more clothes and hair for bracelets. It would be good if you could trade with potions. I would give more value to the dragons.
Last edited by (Tigrisliliom) on 10. Aug 2018, 00:02, edited 4 times in total.
Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

8. Aug 2018, 19:49

One day in a game called (__Magoia______) there were some players who joined together to make a (__clan__).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (_____Green Grove Orchards_______). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (___blue___) Lampions so that they could open their (____Rock__) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (_________vulcanostar_________)&(________mistbow__________)&(______whirlnut________)&(_________dragon star___________) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (__5_) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take (_3_) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (_____Full moon______) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (_______crystals_______)&(________energy_____)&(__________XP______).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (____aqua mushrooms_______)&(___dew glint thorns________)&(____ember thorns________)&(______dragon lotus______).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (_______Icefairy2________). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (_____________________I have a very long way to go.__________________________________________________________________________)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(_____snake______)&(_______Taurus dragon____)&(______aphids_____)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum____) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support_________) Ticket which is found under the (____friends bar____________). When a (Support___________)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (___Amanar__________)&(__prt dragon,_________)&(___areis64________). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(_37____) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (__too many to name....hegi wins_______________________________).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (_______register______________________________________________)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (_______your clan____________________________) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? ( Ruby Lotus, Burning Swirl, Glowing Heartleaf[______________________________________)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (Green Lampion, Mist Glintthorn, Moon Lotus , Dragon Star____________________________________________)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? ( Thornlight, Sunnut, Glint Squid, Dragon Orchid____________________________________________)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (_once a day__________________________________________________________________________)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (_Moana_____________)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (____green____________________)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (_Mara, Azreah______________________)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Mara, Azreah, Mac, Lulumoon, Meme, Darden, Lazybum, Kitsune____________________________________________________________)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (dragon cave, ancestor grove, brewery________________________________________________)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (_Moana, Lara________________________________________________)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (____red, green, blue, yellow_________________________)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (__Cherry tree, Unicorn tree_____________________________)

I love this game.
More energy!
hegyipasztor
Shaman

8. Aug 2018, 23:57

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan). Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (GGO). An this began their journey together.

How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (I hope to get the mystical plants. now I'm driving :) )

Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends List). When a (Support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Pet Dragon),(Aramina),(Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. (I do not quite understand this sentence. What did I do?) Put your answers here said Madzik (Green Grove Orchards, Friendship, readysetgo, Draeco, Secret Garden, Your mom's House, Marez, Paradise, Fortier ET Fortior, Ice-cream Parlour, Obsessed Misfits, The Windrose Dragons, Paradise and many more).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes. What do I do? V@sia told her. This is what you must do (Find the Forum link on the bottom of the screen under friends list. Click on forum and another page will open up. Sigh up and reply to email. It's best to use the same name as in the game.)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia ) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glowing Heartleaf)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Azreah, Cades)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Je9, Mazzify, LuluMoon, CLC, Darden, meme1, Tigrisliliom, kaz)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Brewery, Lara's Shop, Cloud Garden)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Faolan, Java)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Small Star Dancer, Small Unicorn Tree)

pro: Good company. Colorful world. Challenge.
change: The market should be revitalized. Potions can be sold. The root garden should be made cheaper. I think the prices are unrealistically high.
Last edited by hegyipasztor on 9. Aug 2018, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
IBLack
Fearn

9. Aug 2018, 01:10

This event will run for the next week. You can come back and edit your answers anytime over the next 7 days.(Just use the Edit(yellow) at the top right hand side of your post)
Some of the spaces (_____________) will require a specific answer and others you can fill in with your own ideas.

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Creen Grove Orchards). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (Blue) Lampions so that they could open their (Aqua) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcanostar) &(163 mistbow)&(177 whirlniut)&(3 dragon star) to make it.

One day Lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (crystals)&(energy)&(experience).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 aqua mushrooms)&(35 dew glintthorns)&(45 ember glintthorns)&(2 dragon lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (meme1). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (I will do my best to develop my gardens to the maximum, and for this it is necessary to take care of them every day, to make potions, to dry grasses, to create powders, etc.)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Taurus Dragons)&(Aphids)&(Hornmoles)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (the friends bar below the game). When a (Support)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Petdragon)&( Aramina)&( Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about (34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Creen Grove Orchards, Draeco, readysetgo, Secret Gargen, Paradise, Eyelashot, Moonfire, Ice-cream parlour, Momo, Marez, etc. ).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (find on the forum to cut the events, go in, find a topic with the appropriate date of the game and, go, read the task and solve it.)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (https://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia) for heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22 Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Heartleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 green lampion, 51 mist glinthorn, 46 moon lotus, 2 dragon star)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 thornlight,120 sunnut, 152 glint squid, 3 dragon orchid)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (as often as you can)
5 - What is the Witch's name asked Liztruesilver? (Mona)
6 - What is the colour of the Witch's hair asked WoadWriter? (ginger)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Azreah Darkshayn, meme1)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Stella Gliszczak, Noirfox, Rita G., Alliecakes, Angele' Lee, Rhiathynn, BlueIvy01, drew_l)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Brewery, Shop, Dragon cave)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Gardener, Mona)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (green, red, yellow, blue)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Cloud tree – best tree for feed Mother of Dragons(XD) and Unicorn tree – to feed other dragons)

Best things – gardens, dragons, craft. Like to change - rather than change, and add interactive - mini-games, quests, that's for sure - the game does not have a system of quests.
Alice MG Magoia name )
Tee goat
Dragonspider

9. Aug 2018, 20:59

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (Clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Friends) And this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (blue) Lampions so that they could open their (Aqua) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcano Stars)&(163 MistBow)&(177 Whirl nut)&(3 Dragon Star) to make it.
Dottie said that some plants like the Yellow Lampion only take (5) minutes to grow while others like the Water Powder 2 take ( 2:05) hours.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon) event. Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Energy)&(Crystals)&(XP ).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushrooms)&(35 Dew Glinthorn)&(45 Ember Glinthorn)&(2 Dragon Lotus).

How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? (no sleep and a lot of lists what to brew next, bevor the book of goals and the plant academy started)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they?(Aphids)&(Snailess)&(slobbering Octopus)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum or Wiki) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends list). When a (Support_)Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Callia_)&(Aramina)&(Pet Dragon). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about(34) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Marez, Friends, Draco, GGO, RSG, Your Mums house, Magnolias, Fortier, Paradise, Secret Garden, ELO, Obsessed, Wolfpack, Windrose, Magoians,_Ice cream parlour, High tree, Momo, Rising sun, Sleeping forest, Moonfire, Squiggly lines, Alone, Faolin, Kiwis nest, QUE, Rubi, Elms, Kor, Go Magoia, Love Magoia, Happy Feat, Phils plants, Flowers, Faerie Princess).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes.What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (Scroll under Friends List, Click Forum, Register, Reply to email, That is it ( all)and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players and also win lots of prizes by doing the games and it is great if you want to ask a question or even answer soneones elses. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia or http://de.magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wiki) to get heaps of help.

1 - How do you make Fire Potion 2 asked 19Meli79? (32 Ruby Lotus, 22_Burning Swirl, 12 Glow Hearleaf)
2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glinthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 DragonStar)
3 - How do you make Light Herb 6 asked Mond? (135 Thornlight, 120 Sunnut,152 Glint Squid, 3 Dragon Orchids)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (never stop playing)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? ( Mel and Moonshine)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (Dixi Josy Cecilli Tylady nita1 creet trx lapin)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (The Brewery, The Marketplace, The Cave)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Moana the Witch and The Gardener)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Unicorn Tree Cloud Tree)
- it is not too easy to play
- you need your brain and calculate stuff ( how many plants / what do i need next etc )
- great teamwork in the clan

- I would make the tree healing a little easie. Plants give more yeild more often. And make the flowers brighter colors. Trees give more yeild. And dragons give more plants the planrs that you get from events would give yeild. And when the moon even comes that you are able to do the flower given rather than taken from you inventory. I would give a little more time to do certain things. But I do love the game. And thank you for making this the best game ever.
fluffdragon
Shaman

10. Aug 2018, 13:10

One day in a game called (Magoia) there were some players who joined together to make a (clan).Once they were together they decided on a name to call themselves. It was called (Green Grove Orchards). An this began their journey together.
The younger players were trying to grow some (Blue) Lampions so that they could open their (Aqua) Garden. Some of the higher level players were brewing a potion for the Air Herb 6 plant and they needed (189 Vulcanostar) &(163 Mistbow) & (177 Whirlnut) & (3 Dragon Star) to make it.

One day lulumoon noticed the moon in the sky had changed. What is happening called Elke McNally? They huddled together and decided to called it the (Azure Moon) event.
Once every day 6 strange people showed up and everyone had the give them plants and in return they received what? (Energy) & (Crystals) & (XP).
Aeris64 wondered what would be needed to make Water Potion 3? The players all wrote their answers down (30 Aqua Mushrooms) & (35 Dew Glinthorn) & (45 Ember Glinthorn) & (2 Dragon Lotus).

The number 1 player in the game was a lovely lady called (Icefairy2). She worked very hard and also worked many times a day to get her garden to look so beautiful.
How do you think you will get that far and what will you do? ( I will need to remain dedicated to playing the game as often as possible and for as long as I enjoy playing.)

Out of nowhere, FluffDragon came running in, asking what are the names of 3 monsters that may be in a garden? What are they? (Aphids) & (Snakes) & (Taurus Dragons)
Where do we go to get help, cried Misstic to the other players? We go to the (Forum) for most answers but if it is a technical question we need to put in a (Support) Ticket which is found under the (Friends List at the bottom of your island page). When a (Support) Ticket was put in there were Moderators to answer the questions. What are their names yelled Grammh? The 3 main Moderators names are (Aramina) & (Pet Dragon) & (Callia). Then Seamist asked about how many Clans there were in Magoia? Angele'lee reply that there are about (37) clans. Hegyipasztor then challenged everyone to name as many as they could. Put your answers here said Madzik (Friendship, Eyelashout, Green Grove Orchards, readysetgo, Draeco, Secret Garden, Ice-cream parlour, Marez, Your mom’s house, Paradise, Obsessed Misfits, Wolfpack, Fortior Et Fortior, The Windrose Dragons, High Tree Dell, MoonFire, The Magoians, le clan du Quebec, magnolia, Momo, Rising Suns, Faolin, Alone, kiwis Nest, Squiggly Lines, Love 4 Magoia, Rubin-rot, mewingmolly, Happy Feat, Elemental Mages, dragons passion, Rejects, Dragon Moon, Dragon lovers, Reverie, Old Timers, and Go Magoia!.).

Everyone went on to play their games and then KeelyJo asked about the Forum. I must join she said. I want to win prizes. What do I do? Versia told her. This is what you must do (Click on the Forum link found at the bottom of your island page. At the forum, scroll to the bottom and register using your game ID.) and when you have done this you can read all of the article and helpful tips written by many of the players. Cecili said you can also go to (http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia) for heaps of help.

2 - How do you make Air Herb 3 asked Tylady? (57 Green Lampion, 51 Mist Glinthorn, 46 Moon Lotus, 2 Dragon Star)
4 - How often should I play asked Beauty? (Playing daily will allow you to gain some advantages. If you are not going to be playing for a while, be sure to activate vacation mode.)
7 - Name 2 people in your clan asked Teresja? (Mara Ver’dusk and hegyipasztor)
8 - Name any 8 players asked Je9 (BoriRad, Inez Moore, Ramila, Andreja, LuluMoon, Crazydoglady, 143always, and Schnurzi)
9 - Name 3 places in Magoia asked Drew_l (Ancestor Grove, Dragon Cave and Aqua Garden)
10- Name 2 characters in Magoia asked Spfxmup (Nami, Iman, and Mother Dragon)
11 - What are the 4 colours of the trees in the Ancestor Grove asked Schnurzi? (Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow)
12 - Name 2 trees that can be planted in the gardens asked Sanfordnc? (Small Star Dancer and Small Cloud Tree)

BEST:
– The sense of a community where you can find plenty of friends and being able to find help when you need it.
– Magoia offers casual game play where you are challenged and can play at your own pace with a good balance between timed and leisurely play.
– Players that want a free game and those that prefer purchasing premiums to help them along at a faster pace can enjoy the game.

CHANGE:
– I would like to see more free space in newly opened gardens and/or fewer requirements for removing obstacles in your gardens. It takes a lot of resources to open new gardens and then to have to use even more to be able to plant in your garden is a bit much.
– I would like to see ongoing side quests for players as they advance that are similar to those given to new players.
– I’m not sure that we need new gardens. We do need fewer demands for our resources.