Surprise Event 27!!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Callia
Forum Moderator

15. Aug 2018, 19:00

Hello Everyone!!! Here's your new event! If you could make the Devs design your Avatar to look like just what you want - describe your perfect items: (be really descriptive!)

1. Outfit
2. Accessory
3. pet
4. hair
5. body
6. face
7. other

You have 24 hours, the game will end at 12:00 pm (noon) server time Thurs Aug 16th! CDT! (Yep it's a time shift for you): you know how I LOVE to shake things up and keep you hopping!! And keep your eyes on the forum, surprises happen at very ODD times.

Have fun and be really descriptive, don't just tell us WHAT, describe it in detail! Maybe your idea will appear - paint us a picture with your words!

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
sassie
Squishem

15. Aug 2018, 20:02

Top would be 3/4 length crop top short sleeved tied at bottom pink checked or paisley pattern or variety of bright vibrant colours (with those paterns)
trouser jeans cropped leg various colours to match top
shoes slip sandals that crosslace up the ankle also variety of colours
accessory would be garden fork, handle to be also in various colours also a nose ring either to side or in middle
also should have friendship braclet which you can use to make your bestie friend for that week and they get extra lillies diamonds or energy (cannot pick same person every week )
pet would be a cat but magoia style larger ears crazy markings (ie spots, stripes, stars or checked) with colours of the rainbow long very bushy tail
Hair in a bun with bits hanging down at front sides variety of colours or just up in a high ponytail
body bit fuller normal average size, hieght should be variable maybe add a few different style tatoos than what you have now
if guy face should be able to have different beards moustaches girls should be able colour lips
Icefairy2
Cuddle

15. Aug 2018, 22:02

lets see
1. Outfit
jacket made of furr like from an icebear with short sleves in the upper half ( a dress underneath is just visible a littel ) and a wide skirt with laces at the bottom
2. Accessory
a muff ( i don't know the english word ) its a roll made of furr where you can put your hands in to keep them warm and a wand with a kristall at the end ( blue )
3. pet
a little ferret or a little beaver that snuggles around the shoulders or neck
4. hair
like little icicles that stick in all directions, half transparent in different colours
5. body
light blue, transparent with white markings like drops that froze on the body
the tattoos: swirls with little stars ( white on a blue background )
6. face
long slim, big eyes, nose with a sharp tip
7. other
shoes: again with furr like the moonboots ( that was a shoe about 30 years ago )
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
jadeidris
Fearn

16. Aug 2018, 00:09

1. Outfit: a dark purple top trimmed in silver and light purple, the sleeves would be a lavender shear, midrift would be bare, then skirt would be dark purple trimmed in sliver and and light purple and slit up both sides. shoes would be lavender sandles with ties going up legs
2. Accessory: would be a headband of sliver, purple, lavender flowers
3. pet: a sliver and lavender fairy dragon with gossamer dragonfly type wings
4. hair: short, curly, dark purple with lavender streaks or tips
5. body: darker tanned with lighter colors for the patterns
6. face: almond shaped eyes
7. other: staff that has choices of wood color, top part(gem, fire, etc)
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

16. Aug 2018, 00:16

1. Outfit - colourfull like mexican. black fabric embroidered with bright flowers in pink, red, yellow and blue with a touch of green. a top circular like a short pocho and the skirt long and wide
2. Accessory - a colourfull belt - Earringballs as big as a big smile in ballform
3. pet - sheep with curly hair
4. hair - long coulorfull ribbons - and the hairdue like princess leia from star wars
5. body - a hand or a leg in cast avaiable in many colours with or without all autographs of all friends
6. face - glases really round or the reading type you can look over. Love to have these in neon colours or even better in coloured stripes or dots.
If it is OK to have a christmastree in Kitsch al over - why not dress that way? The more colours - the happier.
Mel
Cuddle

16. Aug 2018, 00:24

1. outfit
a long skirt in a midnight blue fabric, a white ruffle blouse and over it a short jacket in the same material as the skirt, with golden front closure, with black boots to the knees
2. Accessories
black leather gloves, a short crop
3. Pet
a black Shire Horse with a lady's saddle
4. Hair
black long, curly hair, a wide headband and pearls in single strands
5. Body
about 1.60 tall, petite slim
6. Face
slightly oval shape, beautifully formed lips, dark brown, almond-shaped eyes, slightly tan skin
7. others
two Australian Shepherds standing next to the horse
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Inez
Fearn

16. Aug 2018, 00:25

Hello Everyone!!! Here's your new event! If you could make the Devs design your Avatar to look like just what you want - describe your perfect items: (be really descriptive!)

1. Outfit
2. Accessory
3. pet
4. hair
5. body
6. face
7. other
My perfect outfit would be long and flowing made with baby blue fabric, flowing bell sleeves,and a V neckline. It would have a lace-up corset in navy blue with gold ribbons. Crystals would be nice. ruching to show a white lace trimmed petticoat beneath.
I would love a flower halo with ribbons or perhaps an ice crown.
I love the white cat with the unicorn horn.and big blue eyes.
I want long flowing hair blonde or perhaps baby blue.
A long tall body like mine to show off my dress
A cute turned up nose, pointed ears and a few freckles and huge blue eyes
Cute satin turned up toe shoes or glass slippers that you can make the color match your outfit.
Also a staff with ribbons and flowers or one with ice crystals.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

16. Aug 2018, 01:17

jeans are a given and one of my band tops (probably ACDC)
lots of rings and crystal necklaces and bracelets
russian blue cat
long and black with a blue streak
very long legs (i wish) and I would be a purply/blue colour and have huge purple eyes
sunnies, bag with a long strap
in summertime i would wear sandals
in winter time i would wear long boots and a woolly jacket with my outfit.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
keelyjo
Squishem

16. Aug 2018, 02:02

1. Outfit
Slim fitting long trousers and long sleeved top (maybe an all in one) in the same colour. With little cut out parts on the shoulders/arms/legs - to show off markings. A few belts around the waist, at different angles. An open sleeveless collared mid length jacket, with pockets, buttons and zips on it. Either a blue and metallic star pattern all over or a dragon scale pattern. Mid calf boots with buckles that go up the front and a chunky sole.
2. Accessory
Glasses. Earrings all over the ears - studs, hoops with dangly feathers/chains/crystals. Wide cuff bracelets with buckles. Maybe a wand with a glowing stone or a spell being cast in the hand.
3. pet
I think a dragon would be cool :) Blue/silvery scales and horns with bright eyes.
4. hair
Longish straight hair with little braids all over, holding some off the face, in the lengths of the hair. Coloured bands/clips at the ends, all various colours.
5. body
tattoos/ markings - lots of designs and colours. Maybe new poses.
6. face
Pupils a new shape. Maybe some different facial expression, with the eyes/mouth/eyebrows - depending on your mood :)
7. other
Wings would be amazing. Also to be able to layer up as much or little of the clothes/accessories.

That was a fun one but I bet my answer would be different tomorrow :) :D :lol: xx
sweetpickles
Cuddle

16. Aug 2018, 02:18

1. Outfit: Top would be a sexy deep purple with black trim crop, off the shoulder, with long fringe at the bottom. Bottoms would be Black skinny jeans with purple trim
2. Accessory: Black high heeled boots, up to the knee that the skinny jeans would fit into. Fingerless black gloves just to the wrist. Silver spiral ear ring with amethysts with a matching silver spiral arm cuff for upper arm.
3. pet: A beautiful black leopard with a silver and amethyst collar.
4. hair: Silvery white long tendrils, parted in the middle (no bangs)
5. body: Tall, long and lean with curves in all the right places.
6. face: Oval shape with almond shape eyes with long lashes, a perfect nose and heart shaped lips, and delicately pointed ears.
7. other: Hair combs to hold back some of the hair up onto the side of head. Guess they should be black with amethysts.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira