Funny Quiz 1

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bagzoo
Fearn

1. Sep 2018, 10:54

Bagzoo (a mathematician), Irmi (a biologist), and Beckett (a physicist) are sitting in a street cafe watching people going in and coming out of the house on the other side of the street.

They see two people going into the house, identifiable from across the street only by what they were wearing - a red shirt and a blue dress. Time passes. After a while they notice three people coming out of the house - a red shirt, a blue dress, and purple shorts.

Beckett, the physicist: "The measurement wasn't accurate."
Irmi, the biologist: "They have reproduced."
Bagzoo, the mathematician: "Now if exactly one person enters the house then it will be empty again."
sweetpickles
Cuddle

1. Sep 2018, 12:10

A kindergarten teacher handed out a coloring page to her class. On it was a picture of one duck holding an umbrella. The teacher told her class to color the duck in yellow and the umbrella green, however, Lapin, the class rebel, colored the duck in a bright fire truck red.

After seeing this, the teacher asked her: “Lapin, how many times have you seen a red duck?"

Young Lapin replied with “The same number of times I’ve seen a duck holding an umbrella."

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
kaz
Squishem

1. Sep 2018, 12:48

Hey, PetDragon, what do you get when you cross one smurf and one white cow?

Blue cheese!
Angele' Lee
Shaman

1. Sep 2018, 12:58

what did 1 of nykanes brown eyes say to the other?
between you and me something smells!
Elk8
Dragonspider

1. Sep 2018, 22:59

Why did Elk8 work 2 extra at the Blue Lagoon butcher Shop?
To make ends meat.
Saphira47
Gardener

2. Sep 2018, 02:34

Saphira47 asked her :what do you call cheese is sad ? blue cheese
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Sep 2018, 03:25

AngelDragonWings rushes to see her doctor, looking very worried. She says: "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all grey and frazzled up, my skin all wrinkled and pasty, my 2 eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face. What's wrong with me, doctor?" The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes and then calmly says: "Well I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight .."
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Sha
Shaman

2. Sep 2018, 13:44

Grammh and Sha were walking down a road one day, Grammh said, Sha, can you see that beautiful green forest over there... SHa answered, I can't see anything, there are too many trees in the way!
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

2. Sep 2018, 22:19

Hegyipasztor elmegy a kisállat-kereskedésbe, hogy válasszon magának valamilyen hobbiállatot. Egy gyönyörű, színes tollú papagáj kelti fel az érdeklődését. Látja, hogy a madár lábairól két zsinór lóg, egy kék a bal lábáról és egy piros a jobbról. Kérdezi a nő Azreahtól:
- Mondja, mire való ez a két színes zsinór?
- Ha ön meghúzza a kéket, akkor a madár elénekel egy zsoltárt, ha a pirosat, akkor pedig elmond egy imádságot.
- És ha mindkettőt egyszerre meghúzom?
- Akkor seggre esek, te barom! - kiált rá a papagáj.

Sorry, I did not really know how to translate it into English... :oops:
Darden
Shaman

2. Sep 2018, 22:23

Mazzify: You, the black one color?
Lapin: Yeah.
Mazzify: And white is a color?
Lapin: Yeah.
Mazzify: Then I have a color TV!

Sorry Mazzify :D :oops: