Halloween Day 4

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bagzoo
Fearn

28. Oct 2018, 07:31

One cold, rainy October night, Bagzoo and Alliecakes found themselves in a tense back and forth battle against a FLIPIS...

The Magoia servers were down, so our heroes could not call for backup from any of their ELO clanmates. Luckily, Allie had made a trip to see Old Lara at the Shop before the servers went down. She had bought then crushed up some Red Lampions and Fire Mushrooms into Fire Powder 1s - because we know that cold, rainy nights are definitely the time of the FLIPIS and we also know that they definitely do not appreciate being Fire Powder 1-ed. :idea:

After several minutes, the duel is at a standstill; neither side willing to give ground. The adversaries stare into each other's eyes - taunting, measuring, daring the other to make the first move. Sensing momentary hesitation in the FLIPIS, Bagzoo strikes first -- dual-wield fly swatters slice through the air, the piercing thrum of their passage leaving a lingering warning. Alas, the FLIPIS skirts away at the last possible second and circles around to face our beleaguered heroes. They duck to protect their eyes from a vicious counter-attack but then when they look up, the FLIPIS is nowhere to be found...

So Bagzoo and Allie went to bed that night, the FLIPIS still lurking somewhere unseen, and they all lived happily every after. :lol:

Notes:
*'FLIPIS' is from 'Flying' + 'Ipis'. 'Ipis' is cockroach in Filipino.
** This is actually a true-ish story from earlier this week :lol: :lol: :lol:
Esethielle
Gardener

28. Oct 2018, 09:53

It was a moonlit night, the Elo clan was sleeping soundly, when the wind began to blow ... Cecili and Bagzoo woke up, wondering what was happening. Ghostly gleams came from the water garden. Bagzoo and Cecili armed themselves with their picks and went to see by hiding .. There, they saw the snakes and the slugs make a strange procession around a fire of blue flames ... "We will eat them all, We will eat them all " they heard ...
Fearless they ran to see the witch Moana and told her what they had seen .. She asked them to pick up 10 Mist Calyx and 5 Ruby Flowers, she made them a potion with .." Throw this potion in the blue fire before the moon is hidden by the clouds, quickly quickly! " Cecili and Bagzoo ran to the aqua garden and hid behind a golden tree, the moon was still visible, but clouds were beginning to invade the sky ... Bagzoo took a deep breath, grabbed the potion and the threw all his strength into the fire .. A purple smoke invaded the whole place .. A sudden gust of wind took away all the smoke and extinguished the fire .. The snakes and slugs scared away .. They were able to return to their cabin in the world tree, and they all lived happily ever after!
meme1
Shaman

28. Oct 2018, 10:32

Once upon a time Darden and LuluMoon (right hands in Green Grove Orchards Clan) went for a walk down a dark, damp and crooked path.
During their walk they noticed the gardener tending his flowers.
They bent down to smell the blue Lampions and Flame Caps, they started screaming.
The flowers had transformed into monsters and dragons and started attacking Darden and LuluMoon.
Darden and LuluMoon pulled out their swords and fought their way to the safety of the events site.
they told the rest of the clan about the dragons and monsters and all agreed to make potions that would protect Magoia.
When the potions were ready everyone went and helped the gardener to sprinkle the magic potions over all of the flowers in Magoia.
The monsters and dragons disappeared and everyone live happy ever after.
Andreja
Gardener

28. Oct 2018, 10:52

(1)One morning Andreja seccesfuly loged into Magoia, entered her Rock Garden and noticed 2 of her Dew Lichen and 1 Silver Mist were unfinished! (2)THE HORROR!! (3)She asked all members of her Green Grove Orchards Clan who could have done that. (4) No one knew so Andreja asked The Warrior. (5)He told her it was stevfy, kjhjjhjhhj and Zyruxa. (6)Andreja kicked them out of her friend list and they all lived happily ever after. =)

1. 6
2. Andreja, stevfy, kjhjjhjhhj and Zyruxa
3. GGO clan
4. Rock Garden
5.The Warrior
6. Dew lichen and Silver Mist
And yes, for me it is the horror when I find unfinished plants.
ladylizbeth
Squishem

28. Oct 2018, 11:17

Once upon a time, in a fair village in Magoia, a rambling traveling band of gypsies had come to visit. They parked among the CREEK HEARTLEAF as they sold and bartered their wares with MOANA the witch. Two villagers, BLUEANI and LAPIN went to visit the local palm reader. It was then that the fog sat in around the waterfall and DRAGON CAVE and the large roar of the dragon could be heard over the land. The gypsies looked rather bored at it as they gathered their EMBER HEARTLEAF and placed it aside mading a small powder for its healing properties. It was then that a shadow darkened the gypsy caravan making the two visitors tremble in fear of what would come next. A dark dragon named, Ari sniffed down at the ember powder and laid down allowing the gypsies to tend to her wounds. The dragon yelled "READY SET GO" and was healed as they all lived happily ever after.
In game username: liztruesilver

You have to love yourself first, before finding love in others.
blueani
Squishem

28. Oct 2018, 11:22

Once upon a time, LIZTRUESILVER and SUEC26 went tumbling into the ROOT garden. It was dark with a lot of scary dark vines mixed with THORNWATER and AQUA MUSHROOMS. Their normal game of READY SET GO had dumped them into a place of nightmares. The arrival of MOANA scared them as she appeared in a shadow of smoke and fog. The girls ran screaming out of the garden and back to the light. And they all lived happily ever after!
Lorelei3
Shaman

28. Oct 2018, 12:42

It's Halloween...
All spirits come down to Earth looking around to see what was new in the World, since they have left it...
Two spirits, Romeo and Juliet, have chosen Magoia World to visit this year, because they have already seen that nothing has really changed in their original realm...
They meet Moana, the Herb Witch who knew their sad story and offered to help them: "Bring me quickly, before the Shadow sees you and smells you, 1 Water Potion, 1 Air Powder, 1 Fire Herb and 1 strong Light potion to mix them and give it to the Gardener to prepare for you a nice place where you can live forever in love and peace"...
Romeo and Juliet hurried to find these magical things they have never heard before and they get to The Magoians [Mages] Clan, where Lorelei3 and Stormoga were negotiating with the villagers for some Light Glintthorn and Red Lampions, freshly harvested from their fields...
The two Mages helped them with all those magical products already done in their Breweries and they hurried to give them to Moana, but the Shadow smelled them and followed them so closely that they could feel that horrible hot breath surrounding them ...
All the Mages came quicky to help them using protection spells against the Shadow and Moana eventually kept her promise...
The Gardener prepared for them a beautiful secret Cloud Garden, where the Shadow can never see or touch them, and Romeo and Juliet brought all their friends in that wonderful place and they all lived happily ever after...
moonchild
Shaman

28. Oct 2018, 14:08

When I, Moonchild, was a child my clan,Friends,moved to a big old two-floor tree-house in Magoia,a magical place, with big rooms and creaking floorboards. All of the clan members,especially Icefairy,the clan leader and Loreena D,second in command,worked so hard growing lampions and mushrooms and all sorts of of plants and dragon fruit trees to make magical potions and feed their fearless dragons
One early evening when I came back home from my Water garden,the house was still dark.
I called out, “Ice,Loreeeena,Creeeet,Jooosy..anybody here?" and heard Lorena's sing song voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs. I called her again as I climbed the stairs to see which room she was in,as I didn’t know my way around that big maze of rooms yet, "Loreeena"and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply
Just as I reached for the handle of the door to let myself in to the room I heard Lorena's voice once again voice but this time it was coming from downstairs as the front door downstairs opened,saying “Mooooonchild,sweetie, are you home?” in a cheery voice. I jumped back, startled and ran down the stairs to her, but as I glanced back from the top of the stairs, the door to that room slowly opened a crack. For a brief moment, I saw something strange in there, staring at me,and I was terrified,but when I went downstairs I was told by Loreena,it was only Moana,the herb witch,that had come to offer some pretty great deals on potions to help me with my Aqua garden's next lvl up
...and we all lived happily ever after,for the next Magoian years(I'm still a Moon-child though :D )

Moonchild 8-)
mapi
Gardener

28. Oct 2018, 14:39

Only one condition
1. Once upon the time, The Grand shaman of Magoia and her friends were looking for new helpers to make the world of Magoia better to make players of Magoia happier.
2. The Warrior, Aria and the little dragon, were tired of all the work, they had to make Magoia world the interesting and funny place to play.
3. All clans helped Your mom s house (ymh) too.
4. They grew Magoian plants all from the Blue Lampion to the Big Lula Cloud tree and fed dragons in the Dragon Cave.
5. In Magoia was player NooKoon, who wanted to make World of Magoia scary and dark place, foggy, cloudy and rainy, just like Princ Moron before him.
6. Mapi was looking for helpers all over the place and one day, she asked Nookoon to help and he replied, that he has only one condition: I must become the leader of the clan.
7. World of Magoia needs a great leader to make it mighty, scary and dark, foggy, cloudy and rainy, I want to be a big leader and everyone should bow down to worship me.
8. Magoia people decided they want to make their game a nice place with nice people, full of beautiful plants, kind dragons, magic, and happiness.
9. They needed someone to connect people on the forum, to motivate players and to grow the community of them.
10. This very important job has taken PetDragon first and AlizAliza after her and Magoian community lived happily ever after.
mistybleu
Fearn

28. Oct 2018, 15:08

Nita1 and madzik went to the Honey Garden for a spooky time with the Magical clan. They were awed :o by the Sun Lotus that rose above the trees hauntily. :twisted: The Light Glintthorn came alive and chased them to the Rock Garden, where they fell over the spooky creatures. They were then frightened by Moana the Witch, who showed them a better way to get away from danger. She pulled them up on her broom and they rode back to their home, with the dragon babies and they all lived happily ever after.