Happy Birthday Magoia

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mel
Cuddle

12. Nov 2018, 07:42

the most beautiful gift was my very first bike, it was fire red and had white ends on the steering wheel and a white seat. I was so proud of my bike that I would have liked to drive through our village on Christmas Day, even if it was a good 25 cm snow outside lay and so almost my little tires would have gone down in the snow.
The worst gift for me at that time as a small child of about 4 years was a teddy bear standing taller than myself. I was so scared of this giant bear that from then on I was just scared and did not want to see him anymore.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Andreja
Gardener

12. Nov 2018, 08:20

Best present - when my dear friend came from India just to visit me
Worst present - curry sauce from McDonalds for my Birthday from veery stingy cousin
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

12. Nov 2018, 08:22

The best birthday presents: the ones my kids gave to me, made by themselves :D
The worst : most probably clothes from my mum when a was a kid, she insisted as a was the only girl out of her 3 kids, to wear dresses and skirts( a bit ugly I have to say and I have pics to prove it), that even today it´s so rare that I wear one of them.
Liz04
Dragonspider

12. Nov 2018, 08:37

My best presents: My birthday is 1st of January !!! but my dad was british(he passed away 9 years ago) and my mum is spanish so to follow both traditions I use to have presents on the 25th of December for Santa, then on the 1st of January and finally on the 6th of January (when catholics give presents for the visit of the 3 Kings to Jesus). :D
Unfortunately, my worst present was on the 1st of January 2009, when on my 5th birthday I was with my mum in hospital at 1.00am with my dad having surgery and that he never recovered after it,brain surgery went well but the damage was too severe and he passed away a few months later, leaving me with my eldest brother of 9 and my younger sister of 2 and half alone with our mum. Very sad day but very good memories of him. :cry:
sweetpickles
Cuddle

12. Nov 2018, 08:50

The worst would have to be when I was just a kid about five or six years old. I received underwear for a Christmas present. BAH HUMBUG
The best was a birthday present from my husband about 20 years ago. He planed a wonderful dinner in San Francisco, and then surprised me with "The Phantom of The Opera" musical that same night. UNFORGETABLE!
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

12. Nov 2018, 08:55

The best present are the hand made ones by my grand children and great grand children. I still have the ones made by my sons when they were young.

The only present that I have ever received and not really liked was clothing.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Saphira47
Gardener

12. Nov 2018, 09:00

my best gift was a diamand ring and
my worst was a loose sewing machine that sewed badly
fluffdragon
Shaman

12. Nov 2018, 09:24

The best and worst gift that I’ve received is a clown figurine. It’s the best because my grandma gave it to me. It’s the worst because I think clowns are scary.
Liluck
Squishem

12. Nov 2018, 09:28

the most beautiful present was a card with "the best mom" inscription from my daughter
my worst present ... I was lucky ... there isn't any

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
moonchild
Shaman

12. Nov 2018, 09:35

The best present I got was the time I got to spend with my mom in India for 3 months when she went with Médecins Sans Frontières,the worst thing is every b-day I spend without her,when she died
Moonchild