Birthday 2

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Karta
Dragonspider

13. Nov 2018, 11:54

If you had your choice of a Birthday party what would you like? A dress up party? A themed party? Describe your ideal party.
Esethielle
Gardener

13. Nov 2018, 12:03

Karta wrote:If you had your choice of a Birthday party what would you like? A dress up party? A themed party? Describe your ideal party.

Good morning Karta :)
Would it be possible when you start an event, to tell us how long it lasts ?? (24h/48h/1 week)
Thank you so much :D

And if I had the choice of a birthday party, I would prefer a theme party, but the most important thing is to be surrounded by people I love.
Karta
Dragonspider

13. Nov 2018, 12:59

Esethielle wrote:
Karta wrote:If you had your choice of a Birthday party what would you like? A dress up party? A themed party? Describe your ideal party.

Good morning Karta :)
Would it be possible when you start an event, to tell us how long it lasts ?? (24h/48h/1 week)
Thank you so much :D

And if I had the choice of a birthday party, I would prefer a theme party, but the most important thing is to be surrounded by people I love.
Hello Esethielle,
This game will close around the time the quests reset tomorrow, give or take a few hours. I cannot give an exact time as I never know what tomorrow holds. Real life always comes first.
mapi
Gardener

13. Nov 2018, 14:13

I would have the old roman theme with a dress like old Romans in togas, old roman scenery (pillars, statues, Mediterranean plants like oranges, Lavandula, couches…), old roman Food (grapes, olives, cheese, strawberries, all kind of fruits ), old roman music (harp),

And friends, who would have endless fun
Lapin
Fearn

13. Nov 2018, 15:34

My idea of a great birthday would be a backyard BBQ with friends and family, nothing fancy, just relaxing and enjoying the company.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

13. Nov 2018, 15:39

family and friends
glitter, rainbows, crystals and hearts
have a magician
colours would be purple, pink and blue
fireworks but they are illegal here so sparklers instead
lots of smiles and laughter and love
bbq and icecream cake
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Joolie
Shaman

13. Nov 2018, 15:50

No Frills, No Fuss Just Family & Best Friends Together For A Lovely Meal & Drinks In A Nice Taverna By the Sea. Perfect :D
mistybleu
Fearn

13. Nov 2018, 16:43

:D it would be with the family that gets along, come as you are, no drinking as some get not so nice when they do, would be a nice meal and happy wishes for all the only thing i would like is for family to get along. i would love for my daughter and her full family to be there havent seen her since 2000 when my youngest graduated high school. would love to see them that would be the best party ever
karenrollins
Star Gazer

13. Nov 2018, 16:53

i usually don't do birthday parties for myself, but i would love to have just a get to gether with my friends and all do a full day of horseback riding in the mountains <3. if it had to be a party, i would love to do a dress up with costumes, games, and lots of dancing and have it run all day long
Nykane
Squishem

13. Nov 2018, 17:36

Out of those options I'd prefer a themed party. Would be scary/Halloween themed despite my birthday being the end of August. Maybe one of those murder mystery weekends, that always sounded like fun, but I've never had a chance to go. Or we could go to a Ren Faire. But it's really hot most years on my birthday, so that might not be a good option. Since all my friends are pretty much scattered across the country there would probably only be my best friend around for it anyways, so a traditional party doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me.