Clan Quiz

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

principalinuae9
Dragonspider

19. Nov 2018, 02:48

My clan is Secret Garden with 21 members
We are from USA, Japan, and Jordan/Palestine.
Best part: My clan is great at helping each other, especially us newer players. Their patience and willingness to teach us is very special.
The only thing I would change is to get more people to join in this terrific group of players.
Cyrus
Squishem

19. Nov 2018, 03:58

I'm from the clan, "Friends".
We currently have 28 members.

The best thing is the community in itself. Just like friends do, we help one another with the game events such as tree healing, contributing to the ancestor grove.
Occasionally, we do get very interesting for funny comments on the clan bulletin board as well.

Our clan is already great as it is. Perhaps, we could allow the leader and deputy to post up to 2 or 3 polls on the clan bulletin to gather feedback on responses such as which ancestor gove upgrade to pursue next, or anything pertaining to the goals in which the clan should head towards

We come from many different countries as evidenced by the various languages used in the clan bulletin (thank goodness for Google Translate)
Most hail from North America and Europe (Germany, Austria), with a few from Australia and Asia (Singapore), probably missed some since I'm not entirely sure on this one.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

19. Nov 2018, 07:52

We have 12 members
We aim to have fun playing Magoia and help each other as much as possible
Our members are mainly from the USA and Australia but we welcome everyone.
I think I would like to see more ways for the Clan to interact. Maybe a plant or tree buying/swapping. Maybe a clan could put on their own "in Clan" quiz.
Our little Clan is a group of happy players who help each other whenever they can.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Stormöga 1
Gardener

19. Nov 2018, 07:52

Hello everybody!
The clan I am in is the Magoias (mages). I am the leader of the clan. There is 13 members, but I hope it will soon grow. The most benefit I get from the clan is the bonuses from the Ancestor grove, and now we have members playing on forum event and telling when events happens. But I really like to help people. We are a small clan and I do not like the name of it, because I took over the clan from somebody else who stoped play the game. I Think the game has the same name and a clan should have Another name.
we are sure an international Group, I am from Sweden and we have members from Greece, Hungary and somebody speaks Spanish.
Je9
Fearn

19. Nov 2018, 16:22

I am from clan Draeco
and we have 24 members as of now.
What I like about the clan is that everyone is friendly and helpful
I don't think that I have much to change about the clan, other than getting a few more members. I have put out the join Magoia message on my FB ;)
As the membership fluctuates (and I don't pay attention) I am not entirely sure were everyone is from. I know we have people from Ireland the U.S.,were else (?)
From what I have observed the players we have are very nice and helpful as I said before, Pleasant people to be around.
IBLack
Fearn

19. Nov 2018, 17:10

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?

We are Green Grove Orchards - 28 beautiful and magical creatures!)))

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?

Communicating with people of different ages, living in countries from all over the world, united by one goal and those prizes in the clan competitions, which we win thanks to the clan well-established working)))

How would you improve your Clan?

I have a great clan, it does not need to be improved)

What countries are your Clan members from?
USA, New Zealand, France, Croatia, Lithuania, Hungary, England, Australia and many others))
Alice MG Magoia name )
Arialedwin
Squishem

20. Nov 2018, 05:19

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?
I am from clan Your mom’s house and we have 12 members.

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?
Being in a clan means being in a small community where you have the opportunity to ask questions, the understanding between members,
help and support we get from each other and clan league prizes and be helped by all members if needed

How would you improve your Clan?
Maybe a little more communication would make our clan even better.

What countries are your Clan members from?
I believe the most members are from USA, 1 form Australia and 1 from Slovenia.
Karta
Dragonspider

20. Nov 2018, 06:35

GAME CLOSED

Prize is 300 moonmice
Karta
Dragonspider

21. Nov 2018, 07:34

Moon Mice have been delivered to your Inventory chest.