Clan Quiz

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Bagzoo
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 12:15

I'm in clan Eyelashout (ELO)

We currently have 24 members (out of 29 slots), although not all are active at the moment.

Clan benefits/upgrades are the best part of being in a clan. Imagine life without the bonus max energy, bonus dragon training points, etc. The game would be unbearably slow. Also, just in general, being a part of a community improves any aspect of life.

The clan does need more active members - that is the main thing that's lacking right now. We lost a lot of 'veteran' players recently.

We're from all over. From the USA (Americas) to Greece (EU) to the Philippines (Asia), and many others in between.
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

18. Nov 2018, 12:28

I am member of Paradise Magical

There is 16 members in our clan

The best things about my clan: any doubts or any problems there is always one or more clan members to help out, with healing trees, planting, dragons, ....
And I wouldn´t change a thing about my clan, all of them are great people to be with :D

So far I know that some are from U.S.A., Australia and I am myself from Spain ...
Liz04
Dragonspider

18. Nov 2018, 12:51

My clan is (Paradise) Magical and we are 16 members out of 27 slots
The clan members are always ready to help a newcomer with help and advice, we all help each other healing trees, dragons and plants ...
I would leave the clan as it is, we are a great community and can talk about anything
I am from Spain (half Welsh/half Spanish) and I know that some of the other members are from Australia and America,... :D
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

18. Nov 2018, 12:52

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?
fun and help

How would you improve your Clan?
tranfer plants, trees etc

What countries are your Clan members from?
australia, usa, netherlands that i know of
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. Nov 2018, 13:04

How many members are in the Clan you belong to? we currently have 21 members in our clan

What is the best thing about being in a Clan? all the perks in magoia are great in a clan, but i would have to say the best part of being in a clan is actually, i i find this very interesting, is the bond you end up having with people you have never, and most likely never WILL, meet or even see a picture of.

How would you improve your Clan? every clan has members that come and go. it would be nice to have members that play all the time and could stay in the clan, and members that, no matter their background or country, could interact like most members. we have some members who never interact in the clan message board and it could be that there is a language barrier.

What countries are your Clan members from? not all clan members interact with the group, so i only know a few.... one lives in Japan, many are from the USA but in several different states. although two members found out they actually live quite close to one another, one is from palestine and lives in jordan,

to be edited with more content if other members respond and there are different countries.
meme1
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 13:49

How many members are in the Clan you belong to? - we have 28 people in our clan.

What is the best thing about being in a Clan? - this is a difficult question as there are so many for example the support, the clan prizes, but as I can only pick one I would have to say that its the people you meet and the friendships you make. Some of our members are Hungarian and they have taught us some of their language.

How would you improve your Clan? - nothing our clan is perfect lol (just joking) I would like members to have the confidence to ask questions when they are not sure about something, no question is silly if you don't know the answer.,

What countries are your Clan members from? - we are a multi-cultural clan some are from England, USA, Hungary, Lithuania, Croatia, Ukraine, Australia and Japan.
Last edited by meme1 on 18. Nov 2018, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
Sha
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 14:32

There are 25 members in our clan...Draeco Clan
The best thing about being in a clan is meeting new people and getting to know them. I love it when someone new joins our clan and we can help them grow...
I wish we could do more for each other, it would be great if we could trade or even swap spells and fruit, I have an abundance in both fruit and spells while our newer players struggle for both, having stronger spells to destroy the monsters in their garden would be so much easier...
To my knowledge most of my clan mates are from the US we also have members from Germany, England and of course myself from Ireland
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Dixi
Squishem

18. Nov 2018, 14:43

How many members are in the Clan you belong to? I am in clan Friendship (Friends) and we currently have 28 members but have the capacity for 29.

What is the best thing about being in a Clan? Our clan provides access to help, advise, guidance, friendship, encouragement and plenty of joking around and having fun.

How would you improve your Clan? I feel that our clan is just awesome the way it is.

What countries are your Clan members from? Germany, Canada, USA, Austria I know for sure but I am pretty sure we have other countries represented as well.
mistybleu
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 15:25

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?
21 members in our fantastic secret garden shhhhh clan

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?
they are helpful, friendly and caring

How would you improve your Clan?
if some would plant a bit more often other than that, the clan is wonderful

What countries are your Clan members from?
japan, jordan, usa, dont know others
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Nov 2018, 15:52

Our Clan "Friends" currently has 28 members
we all help each other with everything and we have a lot of funny chats
improve our clan.... difficult.... a clangarden would be nice. Where you could buy stuff and decorate it
Our clan is multicultural, Germany, Canada, USA, Austria .....
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20