Clan Quiz

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lapin
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 16:26

I am a proud member of ready, set, go (RSG) with 16 members

Our clan is like a family, we support each other to the best of our capabilities, we cheer each other on, the more experienced players help the newbies with hints and tips.

A big improvement for any clan would be if we could sell or donate within the clan trees we have "outgrown", or potions to help out.

Our clan has members from the USA, England, Greece
Nykane
Squishem

18. Nov 2018, 16:52

My clan is Obsessed Misfits and it has 6 members.

The best thing about being in a clan is the close friends I've made. I also like not having to refresh the page to see if there are new messages, like you have to do with mail.

I'd like to improve clans by allowing there to be clan only trades like I can on Forge of Empires. That way I wouldn't have to make sure the other person is on before I post a dirt cheap plant for sale. I could just post on the clanboard that it's for whoever and they'd know not to snag it.

We're all in the United States, but we're still spread pretty far apart.
ladylizbeth
Squishem

18. Nov 2018, 17:30

I am a proud member of ready, set, go (RSG) with 16 members

Our clan has lost several members lately due to health and other issues. Despite this change, we keep moving forward and fighting. We help each other and its probably the best way to keep moving forward with the game.

An improvement for clans would be a better tally of how a person is contributing to the clan. Dragons are used now but for lower level players it is difficult for them to produce multiple dragons at a time. It would be nice for the lower level players to be able to contribute more for the rating.

Our clan has members from the USA, England, Greece
In game username: liztruesilver

You have to love yourself first, before finding love in others.
Saphira47
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 17:39

-We are 2 in the clan of Quebec.
-to be able to receive or help other players and the ancestor grove
but we are not numerous enough
-increase the number of players
- I come from Quebec in Canada and I forgot where the other members came from,
because we do not cross each other often :(
[email protected]
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 18:15

from tomc60025

How many members are in the Clan you belong to? "your mom's house" 12

What is the best thing about being in a Clan? Help each other out

How would you improve your Clan? The Clan is being run just fine

What countries are your Clan members from? Doesn’t matter
Tylady
Cuddle

18. Nov 2018, 18:19

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?
Currently 28 clan members

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?
The support and help healing your tree, the friendships you develop, the camaraderie, the bonuses you work towards together.

How would you improve your Clan?
Our clan is great as is, but I would improve all clans to be able to trade internally, for plants, dragon plants, potions, herbs and powders.

What countries are your Clan members from?
Our clan is from all over, the ones I know are from Germany, Singapore, US, Austria, Canada, Italy, Romania, and Australia
Seamist
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 18:51

12 members in Mariz
Friendship and to be able to help others and have fun.
Have a clan market where you can trade,sell whatever you have in inventory plants, potions, powders, herbs.
Australia and USA as far as I know
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 19:36

G GO! - Green Grove Orchards

We have 28 Clan Members.
The Best part has been seeing our Clan Grow from the 3 players we started with a few years ago to becoming a constant presence ;) in Clan League #1!
We have some great players - how do you improve on that :)
Our Clan members are from all over the world; Hungary, Ukraine, England, Lithuania, Croatia, USA and more.
jadeidris
Fearn

18. Nov 2018, 19:50

How many members are in the Clan you belong to? 29 members

What is the best thing about being in a Clan? we take care of each other when our tree is sick, people need help.

How would you improve your Clan? not sure what there would be to improve

What countries are your Clan members from?i believe we are all multinational. i am from the usa, not sure where the others are.
LuluMoon
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 20:05

I belong to a wonderful clan Green Grove Orchards (G GO) :) There are 28 members in it, and each is wonderful it their own way. Our clan is friendly, hardworking always ready to help if you need it. I don't think there is anything that needs to be changed in our clan, it's perfect, though it could offer more cookies lol ;) As for members they are from all over the world :) since this is a global game ^_^