Clan Quiz

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Rita G.
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 20:45

Green Grove Orchards [G GO] has 28 members. The best thing about being in a clan is the support that you receive from the members. We are a caring family within Magoia. We currently have a full house and each member is a vital asset. Maintaining active members both old and new is vital to the clans growth and is an area that we have improved upon and is a constant challenge. Our clan members are located all around the world. To the best of my knowledge, the countries include the U.S.A., England, Croatia, Australia, Ukraine, Hungary, and Lithuania.
Darden
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 21:07

Our clan is Green Grove Orchards (GGO). We are currently 28.
I like the members of the clan, the team is helpful. In which we can strengthen the clan, the activation of the members. There is a seed that is regularly present, but most members are only occasionally present. The members of the clan are all over the world. To the best of my knowledge, the countries include the United States, England, Croatia, Australia, Ukraine, Hungary, Lithuania and Japan.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 21:14

How many members are in the Clan you belong to?
28 members (GGO)

What is the best thing about being in a Clan?
The clan members are helpful.

How would you improve your Clan?
I'm trying to do everything I can to do it. This is my max, since I'm only 9 years old.

What countries are your Clan members from?
Huh! That's a good question. I know we are from many countries. I'm gonna shoot you now, sorry.
USA, England, Croatia, Australia, Ukraine, Hungary, Lithuania and Japan.
Esethielle
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 21:18

- Our clan "Eyeslashout" currently has 24 members
- Being in a clan means being in a small community where you have the opportunity to ask questions, and be helped by all members if needed
- I think our clan is good as it is,
- Our clan is multicultural, France, Canada, USA, etc.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 21:35

Our clan is Green Grove Orchards (GGO). We are currently 28.
I really like this clan, our team members are super, even if I do not even know them personally, live. In my opinion, it is very important that we always help everybody, if we can not help by accident, we can still find some sort of solution. Besides, of course, I will do everything I can, although I can not support clan members with lilies.
The members of the clan are all over the world. If I know right, the countries include the United States, England, Croatia, Australia, Ukraine, Hungary, Lithuania and Japan.
fluffdragon
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 21:39

There are 23 members in the Green Grove Orchards Clan. The best thing about the clan is the members and the friends we make along the way! For the most part, we are all willing to help each other to the best of our abilities. The success of the clan depends on the success of each member and a united vision. Go G GO we rock! We have members in the U.S.A., Croatia, Hungary, Australia, Ukranine, England, Lithuania and Japan(?). I'm off to the bulletin board to find out which of our members is from Japan!
mapi
Gardener

18. Nov 2018, 21:47

In our clan are 12 members. The best thing about being in a Clan is understanding between members, help and support we get from each other and clan league prizes. Maybe a little more communication would make our clan even better. I believe the most members are from USA and one member from Slovenia.
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 22:35

We are currently 13 members in The Magoians [Mages] Clan. It's a good idea to be part of a clan, because of the help one can get when the tree is infested and because of the clan bonuses from the Ancestor Grove. In addition, junior players can get explanations about some game features. It could be better with a gifting system among the clan members, as already mentioned by other players. It is an International group, I may assume there are players from Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Spain, Hungary, Romania, etc, common language is English.
Joolie
Shaman

18. Nov 2018, 23:39

We have 16 members in our clan RSG
The best thing about our clan is that we are a Family ! Everyone is very friendly & helpful. Some of the high level players have so much advice to give & have great knowledge of the game.
Not sure I would want to change anything in our clan tho a few more members would be nice.
I think most of the clan are from the USA, Canada, UK & Greece (There are a couple I dont know)
carlavv
Shaman

19. Nov 2018, 01:12

My clan is the Secret Garden. We have 21 members.
We are from the USA, Palestine, and Japan.
The best part of being in a clan is the people. It is fun to chat and learn little things about one another.
I don't think I would change anything about my clan. Everyone respects each other and no one is mean in any way, They are a good group of people.