Info on games

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mel
Cuddle

29. Jul 2019, 14:27

If you all knew how lucky you are here with the moderators. If you would also play on the German server, you would be aware of that. ;)

Here many more events are organized and prices are paid than there. Rejoice, when the moderators take the time, next to their other work and their real life, to organize so many events. The moderators really do a great job here. :!:
Ok, the forum seems a bit quiet, but let me tell you, it's not much different in the german forum, too, only the global chat is accepted and the whole day is written between the players. I think that's also because here players come from so many different nations, have different time zones and not all of them speak English so well.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

30. Jul 2019, 05:43

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words in this thread and also to those who sent private messages. I apologise for not having games in the past 3 weeks but everything will be back to normal asap.

For everyone who doesn't speak English as their main language please use Google Translator. We don't expect perfect grammar and all those dots and dashes so please feel free to post your answers knowing that spelling, punctuation, grammar etc. does not have to be perfect.
Here is the link to Google Translator https://translate.google.com.au/

Every now and then we will be giving out a Moderators Gift. This will be for someone who has made a lot of really interesting, thoughtful answers.

Games will never be on a regular basis but we will make put them up as often as we can. I don't want to put a definite day or a definite amount for the games as we have no idea what else may be happening. The perfect example is Spam. Sometimes we are inundated with hundreds of spam posts. Removal of these comes first. Then of course we all have real lives to live. Many things can change so I am sorry that I cannot be more precise than this.

Let the games begin. :D :D :D
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
LuluMoon
Gardener

27. Dec 2019, 11:12

Just wanted to thank you for Christmas events, they were fun :) Good job, you rock :D
Maleela
Shaman

27. Dec 2019, 17:17

Thank you, LuluMoon
We are all very glad to hear your such nice words & happy to know that you have enjoyed the games! :)

Please, stay tuned . . . :o ;) :lol:
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
LuluMoon
Gardener

31. Oct 2020, 10:00

Hello, when are you going to organize games again?
Eddard
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2020, 16:07

Hi Lulumoon,

unfortunately, we don't have enough team members to manage these events right now.
Once w have mor capacities, we will definitely start events again.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."