Info on games

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Karta
Dragonspider

24. Nov 2018, 13:10

"postby Esethielle » 24. Nov 2018, 10:37
Hello Karta and AlizAliza :)
Would it be possible, when you start an event, to tell us how long it lasts? (24h / 48h / 1 week)
It would be really nice of you
thank you so much :D"

I hope you don't mind me moving your post Esethielle. I am sorry Esethielle but with a lot of games now there will be no time limit set. (all will be at least 24 hours) To help you understand, we want to explain that it takes a lot of time to work out games, keep an eye on them and mostly to deliver prizes which is done one player at a time. (I wish for a magic button that would do this for us)I hope you understand Esethielle that we are trying to do our very best.

Here is some information about the games/quizzes played.
1 - They will always go for AT LEAST 24 hours.
2 - Some will run back to back as we have been doing in the past few days. There is no particular time limit, apart from them going for at least 24 hours.
3 - If there is a set time limit we will tell you at the start of the game in the first post.
4 - Prizes are delivered within 24 hours of the game finishing.
5 - Please try not to copy/paste (if you do :) don't make it obvious lol)
6 - Most of all we just want you all to have fun and hopefully help with some water lilies, crystals etc.for your game and finally to read the Forum and ask questions or maybe find an answer.

NOTE!!!!This has just been suggested to me by Darden. (Thank you Darden) When the prize/gift has been delivered, the Moderator will put a post up to let you know. If you think you didn't receive your prize/gift please send a private message to the Moderator who ran the game. We have access to files for 1 week so it is always best to let us know asap.

HAPPY GARDENING HAPPY DRAGON RAISING

PS: Christmas is very close. Look out for lots of games :)
Esethielle
Gardener

24. Nov 2018, 13:53

I admit that I do not understand your point of view ...
Currently, there are far fewer games than there have been with Aramina and Pet Dragon.
I do not see how complicated it is to announce the duration of events ...
We all know that the distribution of prizes takes time, all moderators who have created events have already spoken about it several times. But that has nothing to do with announcing time for events ...

Anyway, congratulations for all the work already done
Karta
Dragonspider

24. Nov 2018, 14:12

Esethielle wrote:I admit that I do not understand your point of view ...
Currently, there are far fewer games than there have been with Aramina and Pet Dragon.
We all know that the distribution of prizes takes time, all moderators who have created events have already spoken about it several times. But that has nothing to do with announcing time for events ...

I am very sorry. The Moderator team is doing the best they can.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

24. Nov 2018, 23:40

Esethielle wrote:I admit that I do not understand your point of view ...

Thank you for your imput Esethielle. I think that each Moderator team will do things a little differently than others. There are no set rules. Akitana, Karta, Callia and myself have worked out a system that works for us and hopefully we can make as many players happy as possible. I think the main thing to remember is that all games will go for at least 24 hours. If the game is a particularly hard one then it may be stated that everyone has 5 days etc. but it will never be less than 24 hours. It is important to read the first post as that will give you all the information you will need.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Esethielle
Gardener

25. Nov 2018, 13:49

Yes, I know that each moderator team will do things differently, I do not dispute that fact, and that's fine for everyone .. :)
But when you say "It is important to read the first message because it will give you all the information you need."
This is precisely what lacks information, since I am asking you if it would be possible for you to mark the duration of events when you start one.
It would be really very very nice of you, thank you thank you thank you :D
williawc
Gardener

25. Nov 2018, 14:10

If it helps,

I always believe the game is for 24 hours, unless otherwise stated...
I have never been disappointed

Game makers & moderators your doing a good job!!
Looking forward to the Christmas games!!
LOL, 12 days of Christmas... games?
Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Esethielle
Gardener

25. Nov 2018, 14:19

Yes, I think they are preparing us a memorable advent calendar, I can not wait to be in December :D
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Nov 2018, 05:03

williawc wrote:If it helps,

I always believe the game is for 24 hours, unless otherwise stated...
I have never been disappointed

Game makers & moderators your doing a good job!!
Looking forward to the Christmas games!!
LOL, 12 days of Christmas... games?
Nita1

Yes I agree with Nita1. I know the game will be at least 24 hours so I always work on that time frame to get my answers posted. I have also figured that if the Moderator states that we have a week then I know that I had best put in a good answer lol

I am just glad that we get the chance for extra crystals, energy etc. Callia, Akitana, AlizAlizA and Karta you are all doing a great job.
The 12 days of Christmas sounds good but I know you will be doing your best. Thank you
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Karta
Dragonspider

26. Nov 2018, 09:00

This has been added to Info on Games post.

NOTE!!!!This has just been suggested to me by Darden. (Thank you Darden) When the prize/gift has been delivered, the Moderator will put a post up to let you know. If you think you didn't receive your prize/gift please send a private message to the Moderator who ran the game. We have access to files for 1 week so it is always best to let us know asap.
Esethielle
Gardener

26. Nov 2018, 10:35

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:
The 12 days of Christmas sounds good but I know you will be doing your best. Thank you
last year they gave us a great advent calendar, with only two people ... so with a team of 4 it should be even better! :D
thanks to all the team for always doing your best, all the players who come on the forum appreciate it enormously :D