Potions/Powders/Herbs

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

fluffdragon
Shaman

7. Dec 2018, 01:57

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia.

This is hard. Ideally, everyone should be able to participate. Therefore, the Christmas brewery items should be obtainable for all players.

Hot Chocolate Potion – Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla Bean
Happy Holiday Herb – Cinnamon Sticks, Orange Slices, Bay Leaf,
‘Tis the Season Powder - Cloves, Allspice, Star Anise

Find the hidden items in your gardens.

Mug with ingredients for Hot Chocolate Potion
Simmer Pot with ingredients for Happy Holiday Herb
Mortar and Pestle with ingredients for ‘Tis the Season Powder

Collect enough hidden items to earn the potions.

Trade the potions for a Christmas Cactus that gives 1x Evergreen Tree puzzle piece, 50x Moon Mice, 2x Dragon Stars and 50x Crystals. Over time, you can collect enough Evergreen Tree puzzle pieces to exchange them for an Evergreen tree that produces fruits for your dragons and that can be ennobled in the same manner as other trees.
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Dec 2018, 05:35

A new Christmas Powder would be:
Frankincense Powder made from Heaven Grail, Silver Spark, and Shinning Bells

A new Christmas herb would be:
Sugarplum Herb made from Frost Grass, Juice Grape, and Fire Bindweed

A new Christmas Potion would be:
Wassail Potion made from Ember Glinthorn, Glow Cup, and Light Star
Azreah
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 06:16

For my Potion it would be Merry Mead, made with the Juice, Light, Glow and Air grapes . For toasting and cheer.

My powder would be Bakers Powder, made with light, and wind puffs. For light and fluffy goodies.

My Herb would be Holly Jolly Herb, made with Thornwater, Thornfire, Sapphire Rafflesia. For laughter and fun.
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 06:23

Hmmm.

I like the idea of this Being an Event type of scenario in the game. It could be 12 days of Christmas for example.

During that time you have to grow a certain number of Holiday Spirit Plant*. It would be located in the Starred section of the Inventory Chest. You start out with 2 of them just like the 'Star Plant'. You grow the HSP for 2 minutes and after you collect 500 or 600 of them - you can trade them in for 1 Christmas Tree.

The Christmas Tree is the 'Special Ingredient' that is added to 1 of 3 Brewery Recipes the player has had added to their Druid's Tome for the event. Each recipe could require a different number of trees, in order to get different kinds of gifts.

Make the Icons sparkly, festive and fun - Decorate, decorate :geek:
Christmas Powder, Christmas Potion, Christmas Herb:
Kity Moonshadow
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 06:31

Potion: I like cinnamon potions. Use one of 3 fire plants. Higher the plant the higher the potion.

Powder: Powdered Sugar is the most powerful of all...LOL! Use Mist and Frost plants.

Herbs: Happy Herbs. For this you need, lemongrass, sage and fur pine. the combo makes an uplifting scent in your home. Fresh and cheery.
Bagzoo
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 06:42

AlizAlizA wrote: :) Time to put your thinking caps on :)

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia.
So we could have limited edition Christmas plants (kind of like Moon plants during the Moon events) like Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mint, Lavender, etc.

Christmas powder = Cinnamon, Nutmeg, etc.
Christmas herb = Mint, Lavender, etc.

The Christmas Potion would need x and y of the Christmas powder and herb (unusual for a brewery item to require another brewery item, but these are special circumstances).

We'd then give the Christmas potions to some npcs for rewards, within a certain time period.
Saphira47
Gardener

7. Dec 2018, 08:44

my Christmas herb : mistletoe leaf, bright star, Poinsettia,

give this to the gardener on event site and your tree
becomes a Christmas tree for the month of December

my Christmas potion : cinnamon stick, ginger root, nutmeg

you get gingerbread men that you give to snail on event site and snail gives you some gifts

my Christmas powder: frosty fern plant, snowflakes plant, cold wind plant

you give the powder to Lara giving a winter side and decorate for Christmas in the world of Magoia
Sanfordnc
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 09:28

Christmas 'Powder" would be: Magical and be put on your tree to make it transform into what you want it to be!
Christmas 'Herb' would be: Would make your Holiday drink taste as you wish it.
Christmas 'Potion' would be: For everyone to travel anywhere in the whole world they wanted to go for Christmas.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

7. Dec 2018, 10:05

-Christmas potion-
Hot chocolate, egg nog, and melted snow.

-Christmas powder-
Holly, Christmas cactus, and mistletoe

-Christmas herb-
Pine needles, Poinsettia, and rose mary.
Esethielle
Gardener

7. Dec 2018, 10:57

snowflake plants, to make a light potion: which would serve to replace the light prerequisites to upgrade a garden.
cane-shaped sugar plants, to make a fire herb: which would serve to replace the prerequisites fire to upgrade a garden
plants in the shape of holly, to make a powder air: which would serve to replace the prerequisites air to upgrade a garden.

it would only be up to the player to make the water prerequisites for upgrrade of his next garden ;) :D