Potions/Powders/Herbs

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

6. Dec 2018, 00:12

:) Time to put your thinking caps on :)

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia.
Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia.

This game will go for at least 2 days. Plenty of time to work out your ideas :D
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

6. Dec 2018, 01:44

all my herbs, potions and powders would be from a plant called the Christmas happie berriez that has bright blue leaves, dark red fruit and large green seeds

Christmas herb would be small round dark red berrys that have been dried slowly in the sun and it would come in bunches

Christmas powder would be from the leaves of the Christmas berriez and would be shades of blue

Christmas potion would also be from the Christmas berriez plant and it would be the dried green seeds mixed with the juice of the berriez and would be a purple colour
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

6. Dec 2018, 02:36

well...they would first start with some kind of Christmas flower ( gift lotus, santa swirl,snow flowerette), then when you make your potions powder and herbs they would give out gifts.
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

6. Dec 2018, 02:38

gifts...
Potions: stars
Powders: crystals
Herbs: lotus
Rhiathynn
Shaman

6. Dec 2018, 03:19

First you'd need special Christmas flowers, maybe holly, mistletoe, or poinsettia themed w/ different colors (e.g. blue hollyberry), then you could use them in differing amounts and colors to make the various brews.
The powder could be Christmas spice (or nutmeg).
The herb could be Christmas potpourri (or cinnamon or peppermint).
The potion could be Christmas eggnog (or hot chocolate or wassail).
Then maybe you would have to use different combinations of the brews to open different presents with things like energy, crystals, lilies etc... in them.
Rhiathynn
Sha
Shaman

6. Dec 2018, 03:20

My potions herbs and powder would also come from Christmas flowers
My herb would come from the flower reindeer delights and it would be called the magical night herb
My powder would come from the flower Santa's smile and would be called the mythical memories powder
My potion would come from the flower Mrs Claus's cuddles and would be called the endless childhood potion
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
principalinuae9
Dragonspider

6. Dec 2018, 03:42

Wow, this is a challenging event.

The potion would be Christmas cheer made with giggle flowers
My powder would be star dust made from the Christmas star flower
The herbs would be wisemen herbs made with franklncense and myrrh flowers and tied with a gold ribbon.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. Dec 2018, 03:52

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia. hollyhock, fireberries, and winter squash will make a very good powder. this is perfect for starting a toasty fire to warm dragon toes.

Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia. hot mint, waterbane, and reindeer poop give this herb a sensational kick. keeps krampus at bay.

Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia. baubletree fruit, north star creeper, tinseltoe hanging ivy, and a shot of melted snow. drink this baby for extra jolly holidays
mistybleu
Fearn

6. Dec 2018, 04:04

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia.
the Christmas powder would be ginger root, sparkle lotus
Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia.
the Christmas herb would be tarragon mist, dragon starlet tea, and cinnamon bells
Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia
the Christmas potion would call for poinsetta lotus, Christmas cactus lotion, and ginger bells
for making them you would get a sweet baby magoia
Joolie
Shaman

6. Dec 2018, 04:36

My Christmas Powder would be made from icicles & snowflakes..... when dusted on to all the yummy Christmas treats it would shimmer & sparkle like the snow.
Christmas Herb would be made from pine needles, Christmas cake & chocolate ( dont ask me how !!! :lol: ) To bring the smell of Christmas all around.
Christmas Potion would be from the ruby red Magoia Christmas grapes & a few dragon plants to give it that fiery kick, brewed nice & hot :D