Potions/Powders/Herbs

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Icefairy2
Cuddle

6. Dec 2018, 11:54

Describe your idea of a Christmas powder for Magoia.

take an aqua cup, fill it with silver dew and silver shine. Grind until you see silver vapor rising. Than the powder is ready

Describe your idea of a Christmas herb for Magoia.
take a frostflower, cut off the blossom, and dry the stem over an oven heated with fire rafflesias.

Describe your idea of a Christmas potion for Magoia.
take frost flowers fill it in the frost hat and walk over the frost grass until the poition is smoking
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cyrus
Squishem

6. Dec 2018, 12:33

I guess I would not delve into the fantasy theme for this one, so...

For potions: Hot chocolate
For herbs: Holly wreath
For powder: Frankincense
blueani
Squishem

6. Dec 2018, 12:38

Potion: star potion to give everything a soft shine

Powder: snow powder to give everything a light dusting of snow

Herbs: Poinsetta herbs to give a spot of red here and there for the festive look
Stormöga 1
Gardener

6. Dec 2018, 13:13

Hello everybody! This is my idea:

For Christmas powder, Christmas Potion and Christmas herb we need some new Christmas plants:

Dustflowers: The seed of the Dustflowers is very small, like dust. It is a plant with a fan as flowers. It has long thin leaves.
Dew Dustflower, Star Dustflower, Ember Dustflower and Wind Dustflower

Starettes: A very small plant with thousands of small blossoms, like small stars.
Blue Starette, Light Starette, Fire Starette and Air Starette

Fruitflowers: A plant lot alike small citrusplants. The fruits is like small lemons, but different colours.
Blue Fruitflower, Bright Fruitflower, Hot fruitflower and Green Fruitflower

Almondherb: A plant with small leaves and weedlike stem. Nice flowers and a nutlike fruit.
Wet Almondherb, Light Almondherb, Spicey Almondherb and Green Almondherb

Coniferousherb: A small plant with coniferous leaves. Beautiful blossoms and cone fruits.
Blue Coniferousherb, Bright Coniferousherb, Ember Coniferousherb and Air Coniferousherb

Lacies: A plant with pointy, lacy leaves. Big, nice flowers.
Blue lacy, Light Lacy, Hot lace and Wind Lacy

For the Christmas Powder you need: 50 Star Dustflowers, 40 Light Starettes and 30 Light Lacies.

For the Christmas Potion you need: 30 Hot fruitflowers, 40 Spicey Almondherbs and 30 Ember Coniferousherbs

For the Christmas Herb you need: 45 Spicey Almondherbs, 50 Ember Coniferousherb and 75 Hot Lacies
williawc
Gardener

6. Dec 2018, 13:15

For my POTION
Name: Winter Solstice
Start by mixing Blue Poinsettias, Red or Red Stripe Amaryllis and White Mistletoe.
When completed, go to the event site and gift it to Lady Lara and she will gift back lilies.

For my HERB
Name: Yule Wreath
Mix Norfolk Pine, Cinnamon (sticks) and Holly Berries with branches.
When completed, go to the event site and gift it to the Evil Slim Snail!!
It will transform (for Dec only) into a good elf and gift back energy

For my POWDER
Name: Snow Kisses
Mix Paperwhites, Frosty Ferns and Christmas Cactus
When completed, go to the event site and gift it to The Gardener and he will gift back crystals

Side note 1: extra or left over flowers/plants can be traded for moon mine
Side note 2: A good game would be to name the Gardener... all names get a prize, but the winner gets Lilies & the name is used forever
Side note 3: Are we going to do the 12 days of Christmas - I thought about using it for the above, but it would be too complicated.

williawc, "Where are you?"
Nita1, "I'm in the Garden...!"
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
mapi
Gardener

6. Dec 2018, 13:51

Powder - cinnamon - from the cinnamon flower (could be also trees, but they should provide frequent and rich harvesting)
potion - orange juice -from an orange flower
herb - lemon peel - from the lemon flower

All should have very strong antipest - monster - weed impact.
sassie
Squishem

6. Dec 2018, 14:12

all mines would be some sort of YULE holly/mistletoe plant
so powder would be bright green with red sparkles and would be called cinnayule it is from the magoia hollytree the holly has tiny green and purple seeds which when open contain the powder. This powder can help your dragons grow faster by at least two days if they ever get to consume it.

the herb would be a bright red and gold magic mistletoe type plant called krestomas which when used trebles each harvest and every holiday gives puzzle pieces each harvest

the potion would be from the yulester tree which is green at botton and changes to rainbow at top which gives seeds only once a year from this a potion called yulotionis made, it is luminous yellow its smell is of crisp white winter snow which when boiled changes to a green colour
Lapin
Fearn

6. Dec 2018, 16:30

Christmas Powder
Silver Spark, Ember Bells, Light Bell and Dragon Stars to make magical Sparkle

Christmas Herb
Cleves, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Sticks (all hidden in Magoia) to make Gingerbread Herb

Christmas Potion
Peppermint Leaves, Cinnamon Sticks, Orange Peel, (hidden) and Dragon Lotus to make Christmas Tea
Lapin
Fearn

6. Dec 2018, 16:31

Cloves, not Cleves.
LuluMoon
Gardener

6. Dec 2018, 17:00

Well, for this I would open a temporarily Christmas garden for duration e,g, 1-2 weeks.
Plants that would grow there:
Cheeky mistletoes, Stripy candy cones, Gingerbread Men plant, from these you could make Christmas joy potion.
Snowflake, Snowbells, Snow angel – could make a Powder of Christmas Mood.
Poinsettia, Christmas Amaryllis (red), Pink Christmas Cactus Plant – Zygocactus – would be needed for Christmas Spirit herb.
Attachments
il_570xN.1357018998_7jx0.jpg
il_570xN.1357018998_7jx0.jpg (17.77 KiB) Viewed 6886 times
49497_2.jpg
49497_2.jpg (99.92 KiB) Viewed 6886 times
45d2ee7f84b7b21ebfacfd922fc4148a.jpg
45d2ee7f84b7b21ebfacfd922fc4148a.jpg (43.86 KiB) Viewed 6886 times