Wishes

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

17. Dec 2018, 23:53

What are your THREE wishes for yourself or your friends or family or for the World and why?

This game will go for 2 days. Only 1 post per person.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Seamist
Gardener

18. Dec 2018, 00:35

1. I wish I had enough money to get out of debt and to help my family as well. So we wouldn't have to worry, and live paycheck to paycheck.
2. I wish for my family to be healthy and happy. To remove the stress from my life.
3. I wish for people to get along with each other and be happy. World peace.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

18. Dec 2018, 00:49

1 - i think my first wish would be for everyone to have the chance to live a better/happier life than they are now.

2 - i hope everyone who is missing someone this christmas will remember a happy time ( i miss you shaun)

3 - i wish that everyone will know who loves them and will give love in return

i will add to this later.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Saphira47
Gardener

18. Dec 2018, 00:54

My 3 wishes go for the wold
1- I wish health for all .... we never have too much
2- I wish everyone to open his heart and have the strength to forgive .... To stop wars and corruption
3- I wish all of us to work together to save our planet ... it's our source of life
ladylizbeth
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 01:04

1) I wish to be able to win the lottery or financial independence to help get out of debt so that my family wouldn't live paycheck to paycheck.
2) The wish of health (and healthcare) to everyone in order to enjoy life.
3) For my child to grow up healthy, strong, and a good person. I wish he didn't suffer from anxiety and could live without that.
In game username: liztruesilver

You have to love yourself first, before finding love in others.
blueani
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 01:05

My 3 wishes are:

1. For this country to get back their sensibilities and get along.

2. For health and prosperity for ALL my family.

For people to get closer to God, instead of further away.
mistybleu
Fearn

18. Dec 2018, 01:16

What are your THREE wishes for yourself or your friends or family or for the World and why?
i dont have any wishes for myself, after surviving 2 cancers i feel blessed just to be alive
the wish for my friends and family is to have better health and to be happy because i worry about them and love them
my wish for the world is to be peaceful no more crime because i hurts more than just the person who commited the crime, it hurts the families of all involved
Sha
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 01:19

My first wish would be for everyone to have what they need to live a happy contented life...
My second wish would be for everyone to be with the one person that makes them complete...
My third wish would be for everyone to open their hearts to our Heavenly Father and let him help you with all the trials that life sends us.
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

18. Dec 2018, 01:20

My three wishes:

- I wish for my 3 children all the best in life and mostly for the little one who has Autism.

- I wish for people to be more kind and comprehensive with the others

- I wish that there will be no more wars, no more hunger, no more destruction ... in summary a better world for everyone
Tylady
Cuddle

18. Dec 2018, 01:22

I wish we could do the hokey pokey all the time.

I wish no one had invented the chicken dance.

I wish I could win the lottery so I could help my family and friends with their current financial struggles and build my dream house and travel everywhere.