Dragonspider

18. Dec 2018, 01:27

My first wish is for my little sister, I hope that one day she will be better
My second wish is that we could live in a better world
My third wish is for everyone to be happy and stop having economic problems
karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. Dec 2018, 01:35

What are your THREE wishes for yourself or your friends or family or for the World and why?

for myself: to be a better person tomorrow than i am today... because that is what i think life is all about.

for my friends and family: that everyday they find something to be thankful for.... because having something to be thankful for each and every day shows people that life is meant to be a happy thing, and that no matter how bad it seems, there is always something worth living for

for the world: they realize that the most important things in life are the little things. there are more little things than big things. if you can find it in your heart to appreciate all the little things, like waking up to a beautiful sunrise, listening to the crickets at night, feeling a cool breeze on a hot day, then you will be able to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Joolie
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 02:34

1. I wish the very best of health & love to all my Friends & Family so they can live longer, healthier, happier lives without pain & sadness.
2, Money is a constant worry for everyone so I wish for all to have enough to be able to take away the daily worry & struggle & be able to get on with living.
3. Is a very big wish so dear to my heart & I wish for an end to All animal cruelty & neglect.

My 4th wish is for All my Magoia Friends to have a Very Happy & Healthy Christmas xx
Jazzy512
Fearn

18. Dec 2018, 02:45

1. I wish my oldest son and daughter-n-law was able to come home for Christmas. They have been married for almost 2 years and I haven't even meant her and now she is going to have a baby.
2. For my entire family to be together soon.
3. For everyone to have a safe and joyfully year.
gerd.
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 04:13

I wish peace on earth

Happiness and health for my family

and that puts an end to poverty and famine in the world

heal the world

This are the greatest wishes for me ♥♥♥
Dixi
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 06:26

My Three Christmas Wishes

1. My first wish is that my family and loved ones live happy, healthy and prosperous lives while remaining humble in their dealings with others.

2. My second wish is that Jesus receive more recognition for the season of his birth; Christmas is all about material matters these days but Jesus is the reason for the Season.

3. My third wish is that life would slow down a bit so that everyone would have the time to actually enjoy spending time with and getting to know the families they have created.
moonchild
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 06:46

1.My first wish for my friends and family is ALWAYS the same:to never get sick with any serious decease Health should always be No1 priority If you're healthy you can deal with almost any other problem in your life!

2.For everyone to get what they truly deserve in life

3.I wish for the whole world to finally understand our planet is in HUGE trouble! The scientists have given us 12yrs to reverse the devastating results of global warming, the 60% extinction of all animal species( the largest after the Dinosaur Era) and so many other things,and NO ONE understands this is not a drill it's dead serious and no one is doing anything drastic! I'm afraid the next generation is going to live horrible things,we've only seen at the movies and suffer immensely!

Moonchild 8-)
Bagzoo
Fearn

18. Dec 2018, 07:37

I want my family and I to succeed in whatever ventures we pursue in the coming year(s).
I've been fortunate enough to avoid any serious illness all my life (admittedly young, but still), but not all my family can say the same - I want my 'luck/fortune' to extend to them going forward.
I want to have no problems paying off the last of my student debt, so I can just breathe easy and start doing stuff that I want to do.
Andreja
Gardener

18. Dec 2018, 07:47

Good health. ( with good health we are strong, more active, there are no illnes limitations )
Inner peace and open hearts. ( helps us to accept all and everyone that we see as diffrent, inner peace cuts off any kind of stress, just imagine to live stress free )
Respect and great love for each other ( when every man and woman will feel that, all wars, fights, bigotry stop, imagine living in that world )
That is what I wish for the world, my family and myself.
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 08:34

My wishes:
Health, harmony and prosperity for my family and friends.
Much better politicians for my country.
Peace, comfort, education and more awareness toward environment for everyone on this planet.