Wishes

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

18. Dec 2018, 09:18

Hello everybody!
My first wish is for the Earth. I wish the humankind will change their minds and work for our invironment and against the climate Changes. As a respons for that all powerful governments and companies also will work for our Beautiful, Amazing World.
The second wish is for my sister. she is 66 years old and still acts like she is 14 years old in our relationship. I wish her to grow up. She is 9 years older than me and should be the one who is more responsibly in our relationship. We is not agreeing about who I shall be and act.
The third wish is for my parents. As old as they are (95 years old and 100 years old) I wish them not suffering as much as they do.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

18. Dec 2018, 09:53

I wish for prejudice to end once and for all
I wish for all corrupt governments and politicians to be abolished and sent to a desolate island where they would have to learn to survive together.
I wish that Human Kindness would replace greed and avarice.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Cyrus
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 10:35

1) Harmony on Earth and peace be with each and everyone one of you; for this is the season for peace and joy.
2) Good health to everyone; little else matters that I have seen after working several years in a hospital.
3) Leaders of the World to really work together on the issues of poverty, war, discrimination, and the environment; as for why? Eh, to heal the world, make it a better place!
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

18. Dec 2018, 10:45

1. I Wish (Hope & Pray) that I can be a guide to Jesus for someone in this lifetime. I will have accomplished something.

2. I Wish (Hope & Pray) that my two new grandbabies get here safe and healthy. Number 11 & 12 :D .

3. I Wish and Wish for the world to find more humor. It is so sad that everything is taken so seriously. Count it all Joy and live.
Liluck
Squishem

18. Dec 2018, 11:07

for my family and myself I wish the most precious thing in the world, health
for my friends I wish all the best and to keep forever their spirit young
with all my heart I wish and hope that mankind will never forget to be loving and kind

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
williawc
Gardener

18. Dec 2018, 11:13

3 wishes

- Heal the Earth. If we kill it - we die. I have a friend who says "plant like your life depends on it, because it does!"

- I wish for tolerance. We all will never be same, but we should rejoice in our unique differences

- I wish for a real dragon... Like on Avatar. It had been a long time since anything made me lose my breath.
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Dec 2018, 11:19

1) For the world: that brain wins over greed, because if we go on with wasting this planet to gain more and more money like we do now, our planet will not be able to be the home we need
2) for family and friends, that next year shall be the best of our live, because we should all try to live in the now and not the past or to far future
3) for myself, that my mother defeats her illness. Because i can't imagine a world without her in it
Last edited by Icefairy2 on 18. Dec 2018, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
eveningstar
Fearn

18. Dec 2018, 13:33

I wish for people to get on better
I wish for health and happiness for my family and friends
I wish for health, happiness and peace for myself
playing as suprima
sylvannaro
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 13:47

I wish everyone health, that it is better than all!
I want to spend more time with my family, especially with my mother and my wonderful friends! These moments are unique.
I want peace in the world and people understand each other regardless of race or religion, as we do in Magoia.
:roll:
meme1
Shaman

18. Dec 2018, 14:53

1 I wish everyone health
2 I wish everyone peace
3 I wish everyone love