Silly Stuff Happens

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

26. Jan 2019, 03:32

@ Saphira47 Yes...had my anties in full view at walmart. (hope I aint on one of those videos)
mistybleu
Fearn

26. Jan 2019, 03:48

at an outdoor birthday party and got bombarded by hard fast cold rain, no shelter, fall in mud puddle
ladylizbeth
Squishem

26. Jan 2019, 04:19

I have not had this happen though the cold rain and no shelter part absolutely.

for the next player : have you ever gone to a party, not paid attention to the clouds, and wake up with a painful sunburn the next morning that makes you look like a red smurf?
In game username: liztruesilver

You have to love yourself first, before finding love in others.
blueani
Squishem

26. Jan 2019, 04:21

no I haven't had that happen

Have you ever stubbed your toe on the frame of your bed?
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 05:08

Yes I have stubbed my toe on the frame of my bed..also the lounge chair and the sideboard and many other things. (I feel sorry for my toes)

Have you ever walked into room of people and a lady comes up and says Hi - you reply saying Hi but cannot remember her name. You know the face but just cannot remember her name.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Sanfordnc
Fearn

26. Jan 2019, 05:36

In response to: Have you ever been in a room full of people and a lady comes up to you and says hello...?
Yes, a long time ago at a reunion, lol.

You are standing around a few people you know when someone says something, and you answer them. A little bit later you realize they were talking to someone else.
Bagzoo
Fearn

26. Jan 2019, 06:12

Sanfordnc wrote:In response to: Have you ever been in a room full of people and a lady comes up to you and says hello...?
Yes, a long time ago at a reunion, lol.

You are standing around a few people you know when someone says something, and you answer them. A little bit later you realize they were talking to someone else.
I can't say that remember something like that happening to me.

Have you ever started watching a stream, fell asleep, then found out it kept playing all night but had shifted to maximum resolution and used up your data allotment for an entire month overnight? (though this might only be applicable to other countries with poor/corrupt/greedy ISPs) :lol:
mapi
Gardener

26. Jan 2019, 07:51

No, I have another type of internet arrangement.

Imagine
You are going to swim in the pool, but you wear swimwear over underwear. All people admire your artistic jump into the water.
Did something like this ever happen to you?
Mel
Cuddle

26. Jan 2019, 08:17

No, I do not have a pool in the garden and when I go swimming in a pool I carry tankini

There is a lot of snow on the trees, you go under a tree, a gust of wind lets so much snow slip off the branches that you look almost like a snowman at the same moment.
Has something like that ever happened to you?
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
moonchild
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 10:01

Mel wrote:No, I do not have a pool in the garden and when I go swimming in a pool I carry tankini

There is a lot of snow on the trees, you go under a tree, a gust of wind lets so much snow slip off the branches that you look almost like a snowman at the same moment.
Has something like that ever happened to you?
Noep never but quite a few times during snowboarding I was half-buried under snow

Ever wrote a very detailed and quite embarrassing text about how the party went on the night before,including all the details of how drunk you got, who flirted with you and even a selfie,only to discover you've accidentally send it to one of your parents or a total stranger?

Moonchild