Silly Stuff Happens

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tinker Bells
Squishem

26. Jan 2019, 00:57

list an embarrassing thing that could have happened to the next player. The next player can either admit that its happened to them or deny it.

Have fun but please keep in mind this is a family game.

for the next player- Your in a crowded restaurant with friends and family. Your waiting at the cashier counter to pay your bill when someone who is with you decides to fart really really loud and then run off and leave you there, alone, with the smell. So it appears to have been your fart. :o :oops: Has anything like this ever happened to you?
( My husband did do this to me. :shock: :oops: )
meme1
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 01:41

for the next player- Your in a crowded restaurant with friends and family. Your waiting at the cashier counter to pay your bill when someone who is with you decides to fart really really loud and then run off and leave you there, alone, with the smell. So it appears to have been your fart. :o :oops: Has anything like this ever happened to you?
( My husband did do this to me. :shock: :oops: )

Not quite like this but someone has farted and then looked at me accusingly thus implying it was me.

list an embarrassing thing that could have happened to the next player. The next player can either admit that its happened to them or deny it.

over slept so was late for work - quickly got washed and dressed and rushed to work. When I arrived at work a colleague asked why I had come to work with my slippers on.
Joolie
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 02:28

Ha ha ...Never got all the way to work wearing my slippers but many times when being in a rush have left the house wearing them :D :D
For the next player:
You are out on a date,trying hard to make a good impression ( & feeling a million dollars after taking all day to get ready) you need to use the bathroom. On your return everyone is looking at you, including your date because you a trailing a long piece of toilet paper from the bottom of your shoe !!! :D
carlavv
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 02:40

It is a hot summer day. You are wearing a 2 piece bathing suit. You dive into the water and lose your bottom and come up seeing it floating a bit away from you.

I have never had toilet paper stuck on my shoe when I was out of the bathroom, but have caught it before I got out the door.
Rhiathynn
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 02:42

Previous question: It is a hot summer day. You are wearing a 2 piece bathing suit. You dive into the water and lose your bottom and come up seeing it floating a bit away from you.

Reply: Nope, that's why I stick to one piece bathing suits. Safer that way lol.

Next person: you are trying to make a good impression on someone by flashing those pearly whites only for them to tell you you have something stuck in your teeth!
Rhiathynn
Seamist
Gardener

26. Jan 2019, 03:19

no I haven't had anything stuck in my teeth.

You see someone from behind you think you know so you run up and give them a big hug, only to find out it's a stranger.
principalinuae9
Dragonspider

26. Jan 2019, 03:19

You have to give a presentation or speech in front of a large gathering of important people and you trip on the way to the front.

I have never been told I had something in my teeth but have seen it when I looked in the mirror. :oops:
karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Jan 2019, 03:23

You have to give a presentation or speech in front of a large gathering of important people and you trip on the way to the front.

something very similar to this has happened to me. i stayed on the ground but turned and sat, looked at everyone, and said "wow that's pretty embarassing isn't it" and laughed. when i started laughing so did they and everything was good.

NEXT PLAYER: you are at an outdoor wedding and step in a pile of dog poo......
Saphira47
Gardener

26. Jan 2019, 03:25

it never happened to me because I always leave in advance and I check my trip.

Imagine you are in a dress in a dance party and after being in the bathroom after crossed part of the room to join your girlfriend,
she pointed out that your dress was hanging in the air with your panties. DISCOMFORT... :o :oops:
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

26. Jan 2019, 03:27

yes...fell on my face.
ever try a little lie (as if they have a size) and your kids rat you out?

that was for the trip question