Silly Stuff Happens

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

26. Jan 2019, 12:16

Ever wrote a very detailed and quite embarrassing text about how the party went on the night before,including all the details of how drunk you got, who flirted with you and even a selfie,only to discover you've accidentally send it to one of your parents or a total stranger?

No Moonchild, that hasn't happened to me so far.

So you and a bunch of friends decide to go horseback riding. While riding on a marked trail your horse decides to stop all forward progress. So you decide to get off and lead him with the reins, but when you attempt to get off you hear your pants rip wide open for all the world to see. :o :shock: :oops:
Has that happened to you?
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
williawc
Gardener

26. Jan 2019, 12:45

LOL, not while horseback riding!!

Have you ever been in a move theater, the previews are on & your talking to a friend. Then that moment when the previews are done & the movie has not started and the theater is dead quite... and you speak!! It is the loudest "sound" ever made. Have you??
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Lorelei3
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 14:29

Well, not in the cinema, but in my classroom many years ago. Everyone was noisy and suddently stopped and I finished loudly my sentence with my opinion :twisted: about a bad decision one teacher had had that day and, of course, that teacher was there, that's why everyone else stopped talking. :oops: She pretended that nothing happened, like she couldn't hear what I'd just said and I felt sick all day because of that. Very good lesson for the rest of my life :D

For the next one: You took somebody else's coat in the restaurant when leaving it without noticing this until you got home. What did you do?
Sha
Shaman

26. Jan 2019, 16:17

This did happen to me, but it was my mothers new coat and and the one I took home was much older, she was not amused, I returned the next week with the coat saw my Mothers and swapped it with the older coat while saying nothing to the person who originally swapped it...
Have you ever seen someone you knew ran up and hugged and kissed them to realise that it is not the person you thought it was, but a stranger
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
sassie
Squishem

26. Jan 2019, 16:40

hahha omg yes i have person was so understanding though and thought it was funny but i had hugged them from behind so they didnt even know who i was till they turned as they also thought they knew the person..oops lol
ok so for next person have you ever went to sit on a seat and completely missed where it was and fell flat on your bahooky
marizz
Fearn

26. Jan 2019, 17:12

well, sometimes i lose myself in dreams but i have never fallen :lol:

for next player... you imagine you are in a movie while listening to music on headphones and walking in the street?

Mariz
Tylady
Cuddle

26. Jan 2019, 19:26

marizz wrote:well, sometimes i lose myself in dreams but i have never fallen :lol:

for next player... you imagine you are in a movie while listening to music on headphones and walking in the street?

Mariz
Nope, have not had that happen yet...

Have you ever been at a wedding dancing with the bride and others on the dance floor, slipped, fell and landed on the bride's legs and brought her down to the floor with you?
(Watched a cousin do this ... in his defense he was pretty drunk)
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

27. Jan 2019, 02:44

no i haven't

have you ever been at the supermarket check and was just day dreaming while packing up the groceries you had just bought and started to pack up the next customers as well. very embarassing. lol
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Stormöga 1
Gardener

27. Jan 2019, 08:33

Hello everybody!
No that have never happened to me.

Have you ever parked your car while you was at the supermarket. Then walked home , and the next day looking for your car and could´nt find it. Reported the car missing to the police, just for the next time you need shopping discover your car parked exactly where you left it.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

27. Jan 2019, 11:30

Stormöga 1 wrote:Hello everybody!
No that have never happened to me.

Have you ever parked your car while you was at the supermarket. Then walked home , and the next day looking for your car and could´nt find it. Reported the car missing to the police, just for the next time you need shopping discover your car parked exactly where you left it.
no, as it is over 5 km / 2,5 miles to the shoping center :)

but did you ever call the new boyfriend of your best girlfriend with the name of the ex?
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20