Dragonspider

15. Feb 2019, 04:43

A book named 'FIVE SMOOTH STONES'
Rita G.
Gardener

15. Feb 2019, 05:08

Four months after Lila’s death, my brother, John, posted this:

"Death can not stop true love. All it can do is delay it for awhile."
Fifty-one years ago I married my true love. I miss my princess bride.

Then after many replies from friends praying for healing and peace, he replied:

Thank you, everyone, for your expressions of encouragement and prayers. However, let me clarify that I am in no depths of despair, despondency or depression. I have no wounds to be healed, no feelings of God abandoning me nor am I questioning the limits of his love. But, I do miss Lila and will occasionally shed some tears. I hope that doesn't cease. For to do so, I would have to forget.

Their love exemplifies true love.
fluffdragon
Shaman

15. Feb 2019, 05:40

My favorite love story is "The Notebook."
Beckett
Squishem

15. Feb 2019, 05:42

Three that have already been said, but I love:

The Lake House
Somewhere In Time
Ghost
moonchild
Shaman

15. Feb 2019, 07:40

My favorite love story as a child was "Beauty & The Beast" and when I grew up a little more "Romeo & Juliet"
I love reading a lot,and one of my favorite love story ones,was The Fault In Our Stars,which later became a movie
The story is about:a 16-year-old cancer patient,who meets and falls in love with a similarly afflicted teen from her cancer support group and he is the only person who truly understands her. They both share the same acerbic wit and a love of books,especially her touchstone, "An Imperial Affliction" by Peter Van Houten. When he scores an invitation to meet the reclusive author,the two of them embark on the most amazing adventure of their brief lives

Moonchild 8-)
PS: I read Mazzy's story and I was crushed and once again realized that no fiction drama can compare to real life Sending her & her family my love & lots of healing light
Last edited by moonchild on 15. Feb 2019, 07:57, edited 1 time in total.
mapi
Gardener

15. Feb 2019, 07:42

I and my husband went to a spa yesterday. We are looking forward next time because we had a really good time together.
Arialedwin
Squishem

15. Feb 2019, 08:54

Love at first sight:
My husband first saw me at a Christmas dance for the two different Christian groups we went to,
I did not see him as it was my first time at a dance and a lot shy, he did not know who I was or wick group I came from, He spent the next six month trying to find me,
With no luck, only to find out our two groups were meeting at the same time just different building on the same groups my group was big and ran late with heated discussion so the two groups had not been meeting for coffee and chat at the end of the night.
To his surprise I walked in the door one night when the group finished early, that night he found out I was taken home by the group leader, and the leader had to drive in the 5kg in the wrong direction and then back past were he has just left to get home, my husband said he lived in my direction and would take me home, I was asked if that was Ok and said yes, knowing I was putting my leader out. The rest is history dated for 6 years and has been married for 32 years. He is my soul mate and I would be lost without him Love him more than worlds can say.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

15. Feb 2019, 09:28

one of my favorite love stories is the movie Ever After.
Darden
Shaman

15. Feb 2019, 10:47

My favorite stories about love:
The Sound of Music
Hello Dolly

Two completely different genres, but I love both.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

15. Feb 2019, 10:52

I have no experience in the field yet. So I write what I like ...

Twilight
( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/ )

My brother read the book I just saw the movie, but I really liked it!