What is happening?

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

carlavv
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 05:15

We will be staying home. Hoping to start a bit of Spring cleaning as we are supposed to have a weekend of snow. I am hoping to mentally start pushing for Spring weather. I usually do most of my big meal cooking on the weekends as well. That way we have left overs through the week. I may call my Son and his family. It is always nice to talk to them and hear what is going on with my grandson. He is soon going to be 4. He recently had a small surgery and I miss him tons!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Mar 2019, 06:23

i am a spirit sommelier. what that means is i pour spirits for people to do tastings, like at a wine tasting. i work every friday, saturday and sunday. in addition, i also run an air BnB at my home and i have guests arriving on saturday. basically, my weekend is my workweek and the rest of my days are my weekends <3 when i am not working, i have gardens that i care for. currently i am working on a tropical garden with a little fish pond.
Andreja
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 07:02

I will do some housework, make a cheesecake for sunday lunch at my mom's place, read a book, watch the parade of "maškare" ( people with masks, it's traditional parade during a " fašnik" festival ), hang out with some friends and have a nice me and my cat time.
Lorelei3
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 07:29

Today I am staying at home, doing some cleaning and other chores, and of course I will play Magoia, taking care of my gardens :)
Tomorrow it's my brother-in-law birthday and we will meet him at the restaurant together with other friends and relatives and we will celebrate him. Of course, I will also play Magoia while at home :D .
mapi
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 08:01

Today is carnival Saturday (Pust – Mardi Gras) in Slovenia, so I will fry some Angelwings (flancati) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_wings.

I expect some children will come dressed as cowboys or Indians or princesses and we will give them some sugar or some change. Funny day. :D
Mel
Cuddle

2. Mar 2019, 08:21

First of all, I'll go shopping first, after that I'll have some housework here. Later I will make another bread and cook something delicious. Unfortunately, the weather here is not so nice right now that a long walk is not worth it.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

2. Mar 2019, 08:51

i think it will be inside today but it looks like it will be a little bit cooler tomorrow so i will get some work done in my nanna's garden and also plant up some seeds to get ready for autumm and winter plantings. i have some friends coming over from victoria and i will show them magoia and watch movies and play music. it is good to read what everyone else does.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Tylady
Cuddle

2. Mar 2019, 08:53

So Saturday morning will be cleaning time; laundry, vacuuming (cats keep shredding the scratching board and there is pieces everywhere) finish organizing my office/library. Saturday afternoon, a friend is coming over and we are doing book/author research to prep for our biggest book sale coming up. I only get books at used and library sales now, so it all about the hunt to find the books we want and we need to be prepared! Sunday we are going to see a movie in the morning then helping a friend with his resume later in the afternoon.

Not too wild and crazy! LOL
LuluMoon
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 09:09

Well, I'm spending some time indoors because outside is cold lol. I'm planing to read an interesting book that I've planned to read for ages but have been postponing due to lack of time. Maybe today is the day :)
williawc
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 09:19

It's a chilly, sunny Saturday... there was a 5k walk in the morning with buttercups and plums in full bloom all along the way!! My daylilies are starting to show some green above ground & the lavender has new shoots. In the afternoon I have to finish my taxes!

Sunday, it all about rain & laundry!!

Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"