What is happening?

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

2. Mar 2019, 01:47

What are you doing this weekend? Party? Sport? Visiting friends? etc.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 02:17

I am having a quiet weekend indoors. There is a heatwave here and most days in the last week have been over 40 Celsius (104 F). I hate this sort of weather so I have a couple of books ready to ready, my laptop is close by and I am sitting directly under an air conditioning duct. I will get all my emails answered. I went out very early 5 am to water the garden and will water again when the sun goes down. I have the coloring in and paint brushes out in case my great grand children come over. I have heaps of cold water and food ready to make salads. There is no way I am putting my stove or oven on to cook. I hope you all have lots of fun and happiness during your weekend. Yes, I will be playing Magoia. :D
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

2. Mar 2019, 02:32

oh, first i got to clean my place then i should go shoping, as my fridge is totaly empty, even my housemice ran away, all thin and tiny.
But first i am going to sleep until midday. If it's raining tomorrow, maybe no shoping, i hate getting wet when it's cold. There must be still stuff in the freezer, ah i hope :)
But on sunday i always go with friends to a great asian buffet. So if there is noting to eat tomorrow, no big deal, there will be plenty on sunday.
And i am going to check the internet for a new house. I would love to have a garden with my own tomatoes and cucumber and herbs and fruits and and and.
But as the prices in germany are quite high, if been looking for a long time now. the houses are either to far away or to expensive or have no garden.
So i keep looking around the clock to find the right place for me and my cats
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Seamist
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 02:34

I'm relaxing at home reading, catching up with my shows recorded on my DVR , maybe work on my diamond painting. And checking in on Magoia. :)
Rhiathynn
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 02:34

Working unfortunately. I work every other weekend. I'll probably just watch some TV when I get home and go to bed early.
Rhiathynn
principalinuae9
Dragonspider

2. Mar 2019, 02:53

This is the third weekend in a row that we will have a winter storm. This weekend is suppose to have snow Saturday through Sunday. However, I am hoping to go see "How to train your Dragon" in IMax.
Saphira47
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 03:15

At home, it's the exact opposite of Mazzy. In Canada it is winter, it will be -18 degrees and as felt with the wind it is -33 :o .... Brrrrrrr.
It's my sister's birthday this weekend so we'll have a family party to keep warm. :lol:
mistybleu
Fearn

2. Mar 2019, 03:22

was hoping to have my granddaughter but the weather prob wont let us. were sposed to get some snow again this weekend. will prob catch up on some much needed spring clearing of things. hubby will be working part of saturday, we usually go out to breakfast then a lil shopping but this weekend will be a quiet one, staying home and going thru things to donate to charity and homeless here. have a great weekend
eveningstar
Fearn

2. Mar 2019, 04:44

like mazzy heatwave so not doing much trying to keep cool - cold drinks, salads, cold showers, trying to keep granddaughter amused as we can't go out, so games, computer, bit tv
playing as suprima
phryenyght
Squishem

2. Mar 2019, 04:56

hi there. not really doing much this weekend. hubby works part time so is usually working in the evenings. i will be playing games(magoia being one of the :) ) will be heading for walks and doing a general clean up of the apartment and sorting some stuff out(we had moved to a new place last november and are still sorting things).