What is happening?

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Gwink
Squishem

2. Mar 2019, 09:44

Today is playing taxi service for my daughter and friend as they have a country orchestra practice for 5 hours. Too far to go home in between, so I will be sitting in the car reading, making lists of what I need to do and then a bit of shopping. Weather is dull and damp and fairly cold - due additional rain and wind tomorrow, so an indoors weekend. Sunday I will be up early to help set up church in a school hall then playing bass guitar as part of the worship band. The afternoon will probably be washing and just getting ready for the next week. And, of course, visiting Magoia, and making sure all the plants and friends are thriving there!
moonchild
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 10:12

It's work,all work for me,since from January till now it's Fashion Weeks period around Europe
Paris was at the end of January(Haute Cuture) and then again right now (Autumn/Winter 2019) and in between it was Milan & London FW
So yeah travelling,work,after parties,travelling,work,after parties,work...which isn't that bad I'm not complaining at all,
I'll sleep when I'm dead probably hehe!! :D

Moonchild 8-)
willow
Fearn

2. Mar 2019, 10:38

This weekend I have to take my youngest shopping for Ivory satin shoes for my sister's wedding also looking for a black dress and shoes for her to take part in a piano recital, that's this morning after I walk Skye. This afternoon her friend is coming over so two teenagers giggling and up to no good :D, laundry then tomorrow ironing and cooking getting ready for the new week before the builders come back to continue repairing the roof. I didn't realise I was so busy lol and of course playing magoia and reading my book, okay hubby has surfaced so time to go :o) everyone enjoy your weekend
meme1
Shaman

2. Mar 2019, 11:29

This weekend - today I am chilling, which means playing Magoia, pottering in the garden, making meals, and as its Saturday date night with my hubby.
Tomorrow is no cooking for me, as my hubby always makes Sunday breakfast and then we are visiting our daughter and she is going to cook us a beautiful meal and of course there will be time to play Magoia
blueani
Squishem

2. Mar 2019, 11:46

Quiet weekend at home.
ladylizbeth
Squishem

2. Mar 2019, 13:11

Mostly a quiet weekend. Appointment for mini me, and then lots of laundry. LOL
In game username: liztruesilver

You have to love yourself first, before finding love in others.
thumper
Fearn

2. Mar 2019, 13:34

well i am not working this weekend ,and we are getting low temps and snow
so just the basic ,pick up thru the house , grocery store,laundry etc
then read and play magoia
then go to the movies to see How to Train your dragon

have a nice weekend everyone
thumper
Stormöga 1
Gardener

2. Mar 2019, 15:24

Hello everybody!
After a week replanting my plants and wash my windows, I thought I would take it easy. This morning I started Walking 4 km, wash some clothes and baked bread, and done some cooking. Now I have a lot to Clean up. :roll:
Tomorrow I will do some art, painting some Pictures, look at the television showing the Vasaloppet (Classic Swedish skiing, Always the first sunday in march).
Lapin
Fearn

2. Mar 2019, 16:09

This weekend I'm going to the movies with a friend. Since I'm European born and California raised (and now living near Chicago) I want to see "The green Book" to have better insight in the segregation still going on. Lincoln would be shocked to see that Chicago is one of the worst offenders.
Daenerys fairy
Taurus Dragon

2. Mar 2019, 16:40

Hi Everyone this weekend I am going to relax after a long week at work and play with My cockatiel named Chewie, we has been working on learning new tunes, and I am training him to do new tricks. Currently he knows 3 tunes. He picks them up pretty quickly and enjoys to learn. I am also going to get a second fish tank so I can start breeding my freshwater angelfish. I currently have 2 mated pairs and would love to watch their babies grow.