Description

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Sanfordnc
Fearn

9. Mar 2019, 00:48

I am at my large desk with all the computer things, including a printer, a large box Puff's tissue, is at the right side, and also a small lamp, cup of pens and pencils etc., a Webster's Dictionary and a book called ' German without Toil', and a big jar of Eucerin creme for my dry hands. To my right is my dryer, ...oh, this room I am in is the livingroom and is somewhat shaped like an 'L', and the desk is at the bottom of the 'L'. The back door is facing these from the south. To my back is a tall bookshelf with my toothpick holders and bell collections, as well as many books I have read, and the kitchen entry is to it's left. Opposite the back door is the (North) front door across the room about 12-15 feet. To the left of the door is my craft table with a shelf...I keep my second computer there as well as my sewing machine and lots of craft things. To the left of that is the very small hallway to my bedroom and bathroom beyond to its left. On the right side of the front door is a table lamp and my 7 foot burgundy sofa, then a small bookcase with old VHS movies on the shelves and atop is a large lamp and nick-knacks, which faces it. Next to the small bookcase that faces the center of the room, is my long TV stand with the flat screen TV , Playstation, DVD player, and Nintendo on it. Then next to that is another bookshelf with more old VHS movies, photo albums and atop is a old looking radio which has a DVD player, radio, and record player combo, next to that on both sides are large candles I bought while living in Germany, which are called 'everlasting'. All of these are sitting in front of 4 living-room windows. In the corner I have a 4 foot stand which is used to hold a pot of flowers, that is next to an easy chair which has a light back-ground and light small leaves all around it, and next to that is a small table which matches the TV stand...It is made with rot-iron on the corners and legs. These items face the North and the center of the room....and now it brings me back to my big desk. The walls are white...as I live in Housing Authority and am not aloud to paint the walls...and the carpet is multi colored gray, and thin. I forgot to mention the round kitchen table I have in the corner...of the'L', which sits in front of a small closet that faces the front door. I will try to upload a photo. ....I do not see a 'paper-clip' to click on to go into my photos. Sorry.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 02:28

I am sitting at a wooden desk with a leather top. It is very large and has my laptop & computer monitor, TV, pencil cup with a picture of 3 of my grandchildren, (computer is in for repairs so I am using my laptop). To the left is a small desk with my lamp and pen boxes and colouring books. Also green shelves full of DVDs. Behind me is a lounge, coffee table, fan and lots of toys for my grand children and great grand children to play with. There is a very large cabinet that has my stereo, books, some ornaments, records, tapes and bits and pieces. It is a room meant for comfort, music and relaxing. I would upload some photos but I have no idea how to upload them.lol
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Seamist
Gardener

9. Mar 2019, 02:55

I'm at my desk with computer on it, the room is my bedroom have TV on top of a white dresser. Has 2 windows.
Rita G.
Gardener

9. Mar 2019, 06:35

I am in my living room at my computer desk with my monitor, keyboard, mouse, router, removable hard drive, and CPU on it. It faces a window with rust colored curtains closed to keep out the cold at the moment. To my left is a short cabinet with my printer that currently has one of my cats sleeping on it. To the left of my printer, there is a tall bookcase with books and nick-nacks in it. To my right is a floor lamp. Against the wall to the right of me is my tan colored couch and a side table with a small lamp on it. The left side is the front wall of my house that has a large picture window between two windows. Centered in front of these windows is my TV between two file cabinets. My front door is on the far left of the windows. Behind me are the stairs leading to my 2nd floor. There are two wooden poles on each of five steps that are visible and the others are behind a wall. The open doorway to my hall that leads to the rest of the 1st floor is at the end of the wall and to the right of my couch. There is a coffee table behind me in front of couch. The walls in the room are painted a light beige.
Saphira47
Gardener

9. Mar 2019, 07:15

I am in the living room, on my left there are 2 bookcases filled with books
and on my right a large divan 3 places.
I sit in an armchair with my pc on a small adjustable table
and in front of me a beautiful central fireplace and behind me a large window.
fluffdragon
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 07:32

I’m laying in my queen size platform bed with my laptop on my lap and my 3 dogs and 2 of my cats snuggling around me. I’ve just moved into my new apartment so there are unpacked boxes in a corner. My TV is on the floor next to my bed. The only light is from my laptop and soon there will be complete darkness as I prepare to shut it down and close my eyes. Good night!
Bagzoo
Fearn

9. Mar 2019, 07:33

Right now I'm sitting in a Coffeebreak (a chain of coffee shops, similar to Starbucks) for lunch. I have my laptop on a matte black plastic tabletop alongside some folders, plates, coffee cups, cellphones, earphones, etc. I'm having a club sandwich; Alliecakes is sitting across from me complaining about an Oreo cheesecake. Three out of the 4 walls of the shop are glass, though blinds are down right now. The place is trying to have a modern(?) look (wood, glass, metal, matte colors), while incorporating some traditional-looking woven furniture in the corners. High ceiling with inverted lamps dangling down and some Chinese New Year hangings that they haven't taken down yet.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

9. Mar 2019, 08:07

i have taken a couple of photos. this is the lounge room I share with my Nanna. apart from what you see there is a coffee table, lounge with heaps of cushions and a toy area for my younger cousins.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Arialedwin
Squishem

9. Mar 2019, 08:12

I have a large home office as my husband works from home; I am sitting at my desk in front of my computer screen, Computer on the desk to my left, large printer to my right and then my husband desk after the printer, large window that goes to the front of the house which has a view of a park.
1Shaluv1
Gardener

9. Mar 2019, 08:35

Large dimly lit with rows and rows of tables with small lamps. There are rows of bookshelves with books of every size and color. There is a glass wall in front of me with a lot of desk that have computers on top. To my left is a strange that keeps looking at me. I thinks it's time to go home. :ugeek: