Description

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Angele' Lee
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 11:30

I am sitting at my dinning table on my laptop. The table is oval shape, light wood top and southwestern printed chairs. My back yard door is behind me a little to the left and its white. I have a window right behind me. my kitchen is a horseshoe shape and i am at the opening of the shape. along the u shape of that horseshoe i have all kitchen counters that are a darker blue speckled type of color with very light wood cabinets above the counters. there are also drawers and more cabinets all along the bottom of my counters. I also have a double stainless steel sink, theres a window right above my sinks with curtains that have coffee cups in blues and browns, a white glass top stove and 2 ovens and my fridge all lined up in that horseshoe shape. then there is a door opening that leads out of my kitchen into a hallway to a bathroom and then more counters along the wall by my fridge. on the counter by this door opening I have a white microwave on the counter and more cabinets above that counter and under it then another wide opening that leads into my living room. the floor is all ceramic tiles with shades of tans in a southwestern type of shading. the walls are painted a color thats called sand castle with white trimming.
thumper
Fearn

9. Mar 2019, 15:39

I am sitting in my computer room with key board and monitor in front of me
to my left is my curio cabinet full of Mary moo moos which i collect [really hard to find now]
then we have a cat tree next to the window
then i have my 9 orchid which i have had for 11 years and i love when they bloom , in front of the big front window
then to my right is the living room and doorway to the kitchen.

the sun rise was red and purple looking this morning but it is still cold
Darden
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 20:37

I'm in our own bedroom. Our personal computer is specially recessed into the cabinet so there is no need for a separate table. Behind my back is a 2 meter double bed. The only TV in the family is about 1.8 meters on the cabinet. The walls are white and full of paintings. Since we are a family (hegyipasztor, Tigrisliliom, Darden) descriptions are similar.
Last edited by Darden on 10. Mar 2019, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 20:38

I'm in our bedroom. We are alternately with my partner and my daughter. the room is small. It consists of whitewashed walls, decorated with paintings. It has wooden furniture in it. comfortable bed, huge closet. Here you will find a TV and a computer. When I sit down with a small lamp and look at two speakers. The machine is in a tiny little place, barely moving here. We made up the place for the machine, we modified the furniture a little. I think it's good.
Last edited by hegyipasztor on 10. Mar 2019, 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

9. Mar 2019, 20:38

There's a lamp in front of me. I'm in Daddy's room. The walls are white and sometimes decorated with a figure for the children. There are also paintings. a long wardrobe, a wardrobe, a bed and 2 armchairs in the room. The room has a large window with a brown curtain. I can only be here sometimes, I have to learn sometimes. :D
Last edited by (Tigrisliliom) on 10. Mar 2019, 08:37, edited 1 time in total.
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

9. Mar 2019, 21:46

Living room - Dining room
I´m sitting on my large corner sofa,and just next to it there´s a little coffee table, where I leave my laptop and my coffee cup. In front of me there is a big flat T.V. screen,on a black T.V. table, on the shelves some DVDs and Blu-rays ...when I play the game I like to watch (or listen) T.V. (documentaries, series such as C.S.I. or N.C.I.S. ... ) or listen to music ... Behind the sofa, there is a cabinet with lots of book shelves and on the other side of the room there is our dining table with 4 chairs covered with blue fabric upholstery.
At the back of me, going to the left handside kitchen, on the right handside bathroom, in front of me another small living room, with more books, another sofa(bed), desk, and cabinets.And on the front left, stairs to go up to the bedrooms and more stairs to the attic.
Liz04
Dragonspider

9. Mar 2019, 21:59

Bedroom
My bedroom is at the back of the house, the walls are pale green, I have my laptop on my desk, I have my bed covered with a fluffy white blanket, my walls are covered with frames of chineses symbols, representing Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter and the plus one, January which is my birth month, then a have 2 dolls hanging, originals chinese man and woman with their typical dress. All those where brought to me by my dad from Great Britain, then my big 4 doors closet, ... I use to share my room with my little sister and we use to sleep in bunk beds but as she is not living with us any more (she is in a special care center) I have all the room for myself :( ... Next to my bed my bed side table and on the sides 2 chest with drawers in white pale pine wood.
mapi
Gardener

10. Mar 2019, 08:56

Library room with two computers, two printers, two desks and lots of books, table games. Some sort of game utility for a family.
Tylady
Cuddle

10. Mar 2019, 17:47

I am sitting at my corner desk, with shelves going up with decorative boxes holding all my stuff. My two monitors are in the corner and my keyboard hides under the glass top as I type. There is a window on the wall to my right with a shelf/end table with my printer on it underneath. To my right are two stackable file bins with a fuzzy blanket it on it for Marvel the cat. If I do not give him a spot he will jump up on the desk and head butt me till I pet him. Ok, honestly he does that anyway, but I can entice him to the fuzzy blanket to get him to stop blocking the monitors as long as that is there. The wall behind me and around the corner to my left represents the start of my dream library. They are full of my dark brown bookshelves with extenders to go to the ceiling and are overflowing with my books. They started out all sorted and organized, but I have a slight problem and now there are books stacked everywhere. I do have another shelf in a box to be built, but since we will have to move this summer, we decided to just wait as it will be easier to move that way.
misstic56
Fearn

11. Mar 2019, 02:00

Sitting in front of my computer & keyboard, extra bedroom to the left of me using it for storing stuff right now, right tv stand with a flat screen tv where I listen to Pandoa or watch comet tv between my computer desk & entertment center is my small kitchen, behind me is my dining room table, bakers rack in front of one window that has some pictures of my family, second self sterio system third self has a box that says WILD & FREE. please forgive my spelling but some words I can't spell correctly. This is all in my living room. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Sofa against the far wall, end table beside has some books on it. have 2 windows side by side that I keep the blinds down because of the sun & have a view of a church some houses & trees when they start blooming.