Description

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

8. Mar 2019, 11:14

Describe the room you are in. Try to give everyone a picture of where you are and what is around you. Furniture, ornaments, colours etc.

If you want you can post a picture.

Here is a description of where I am sitting;
I am sitting at a large desk. It has my computer, my TV, speakers, lamp and small fan. The rest of the room is a lounge. I have a large cabinet with all my ornaments, a bookcase, and a small coffee table. I have lots of framed music posters on all of the walls. The curtains are blue and the room is painted a light greyish/blue colour. It is a peaceful room and I have a recliner that I love to cuddle up in to read a good book. The lounge is a dark grey and my computer chair is blue.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
blueani
Squishem

8. Mar 2019, 11:37

Livingroom-Dining room

Have my daughter and her comp to left of me.
To the right of me I have a blocked fireplace that has a bookshelf in front of it.
In front of me I have our dining room table.
Have the TV to the left front of me.
Mel
Cuddle

8. Mar 2019, 12:24

I am sitting at a large desk, on it is the monitor, the keyboard, telephone, lamp and next to the desk is a roller stand, on which stands the printer.
The rest of the room is the living room, which is quite large. In addition to the sofa, TV on phono cabinet, shelf, sideboard, display cabinet and dining table, mostly everything in bright colors.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Icefairy2
Cuddle

8. Mar 2019, 12:49

big room under the roof with high ceiling and a large dromer, that gives me a view to the treetops.
on the right hand side, there is my open kitchen and on the left my couch and tv. In the middle, where i sit, is a wooden table with my computer. A lot of green plant in the room and on the balcony, Not much flowers jet, as it is still winter. I just love it.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
carlavv
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 12:50

I am sitting in our basement/family room. I am at a desk in the corner. My bills, coding books, and craft items are around me. Next to me is my husband's desk and computer on one side and my sowing machine and fabric is on the other side. Behind me is a filing cabinet and a treadmill(with clean laundry draped on it)yup, I'm one of those people. To the farther part of the room is a sofa, love seat, a coffee table across from a wall unit with a flat screen tv in it. There is a 1929 parlor stove(no longer used and taking up space) and a monitor heating unit, which supplies heat to the down stairs and supplements the upstairs. We have a linoleum floor with throw rugs on the floor as it does tend to get cold down here in the Winter. There is also a 40 year accumulation of stuff all over, which needs to be gone through and gotten rid of.
So here I sit in a cluttered little corner of my room in the short form.
Esethielle
Gardener

8. Mar 2019, 12:56

I'm lying on a large sofa, which serves as bed, the mouse is in my bed next to me .. a little further there is a coffee table, on which is my laptop .. and behind is the big-screen tv .. on the right is a dresser .. and on the left of the living room there is the dining room, table and chairs .. three white walls and a wall with a taupe-colored sandcoat .. the curtains are white with dark gray flowery embroidery on the side .. by my window I see trees and turtledoves flying away from their nest ..
To write, I have to sit down, the keyboard being too far from my hands .. sitting is an uncomfortable position for me, which is why I do not write too much .. :P
moonchild
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 13:14

Well,I don't know how to describe a typical hotel room in Paris with a breathtaking view of the city & river Seine at the far back,
so here's a photo my friend took of me and all that :)
williawc
Gardener

8. Mar 2019, 13:21

Its a chilly Friday evening in Japan. The wind outside howls, and chills to the very bone.
The spring warmth has not yet touched the bare branches of the cherry trees. These cast dark boney shadows across the large windows.
The living room is toasty warm from the fire, with shades of color splashed on the walls from the flicker of the flames.
The floor rug is large, and a warm color of golden tan sand and a deep pile that holds the warmth to match the color that is so well projected.
The lights are on but dimmed to a low glow that is easy on the eyes, creating a dream-like enchantment in the room.
The couch is plush, a soft suede, with pillows & cushions and very comfortable to relax on. The TV is on low for back ground noise. The laptop in on a TV tray next to it (me)
My 3 dragons are sitting on the floor, with blankets & pillows, like a sleep over with best friends.
They giggle and eat chips with salsa... and are fully engrossed in Sense & Sensibility!!

As the evening grows late, the dragons slip off into a sweet slumber. Curled up in a pile of blankets, as close to each other as Siamese twins, with candy dreams of what tomorrow will hold...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Sha
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 14:23

I am sitting in my sitting room, to the left of me is an antique dresser left to me and my husband by his mother, to my right is my fire place which is blazing as it is a cold day. My husband is sitting directly across from me reading, my room is silent just the way I like it, the only sound I can hear is the ticking of the clock and the odd chat from my husband as he tells me the news of the day, perfect :)
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Lorelei3
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 14:46

It's springtime, unusually warm for the beginning of March: 21 C (69 F). The windows are open in my livingroom, where I sit on the sofa with my laptop, I can hear the noise from outside together with the noise from the TV in front of me but not at a disturbing level. The sofa is Italian, brown leather - most probably the most expensive furniture in the house, but it's the type of sofa you really feel sorry to leave, very confortable and it still looks like brand new. Great quality. It took me 8 years to find it and say: this is the one :)
In front of me I've got a large TV, surrounded by shelves with books and small objects that we brought from our holidays abroad, as reminders. Also there are two leather armchairs, the sofa's little brothers. Brown - red - cream - these are the dominant colours in the room. It's a nice warm room, I enjoy spending some time here.
Today is Woman's Day and many Companies offer their women employees a day off to spend it in relaxation. Great idea :D