Description

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

8. Mar 2019, 15:31

Hello everybody!
The room I am in is on the second floor in my house. I sit in a corner. In front of me got a small table and on it I have my laptop and printer and small stuff like a pennholder and a lamp. there is wooden walls in front of me and to the left. To the right of me I got balusters of Wood and a White staircase. above the stairs is a window. to the right of the staircase is the next wall of Wood. On this wall I got paintings. On the floor below I got two big house plants, one on a pedestal. Further to the right is the television and the table which it placed on. On the opposite corner, of me, is an old spinning Wheel.
Behind meI have the sofa(grey)and the table (blue) which belong to it. In the other corner is a black rocking chair. on the wall behind me is the chimney and on it hangs a woven fabric of wool. And of course the door into my bedroom is there. On each side of the door and the chimney is the wall of wood. The roof is oblique.
In the middle of the floor a blue woven rug of denim (old jeans) is located.
mistybleu
Fearn

8. Mar 2019, 16:23

i am sitting in our dual recliner my side, my laptop in my lap, have my mouse, ink pen, glasses, notebook of paper, & mousepad on my lap desk. to the left is my little table with a lamp, my junk cup with scissors, pens etc in it, i have my coffee cup on a napkin on my table and a small pile of weekly snail mail on it, beside it is our sofa with 2 boxes of small tires hubby brought home the other day and hasnt moved them ( we dont get much if any company or anyone visit us) there is room for someone to sit if they do.above the sofa is the window with pretty curtains and faux wood blinds on it next to that is a vanity we took the mirror off of so my grand can use it when she visits to play or have a meal on. next to that is the front door with leaded pretty glass in it, turn the corner there is the closet door with a calendar and my grands art on it, next to that is our entertainment center,its shorter 3 sections connected by a base, above that it our flat screen tv in the entertainment center is games, videos, cds, you name it. there is 2 small wall curios beside the tv with special memories in them, they actually are on each wall sorry forgot to mention that, then there is the door to the hallway, turn corner there is 2 big dream catchers, one hubby got me teal n white with fur n feathers, n his is eagles in flight. by that is grandson pics on the wall and other family below that is my desk a small drop front one oak, then the light switch, door opening for the kitchen which i can see the kitchen is a island hubby and i made yrs ago, then the wall with a calendar ,then our name hanging my mother in law had custom made yrs ago, rest her soul. thru the corner coming back towards me, theres a beautiful ocean painting we bought when we were stationed in west germany back in 1984 that brings me peace and happiness when i look at it, to me it is home.. under the painting is pics of my husband's birth father ( he was adopted by his grandparents) and a family pic of us when our children were young. then there is pics of my granddaughters and great nieces. on either side of us on the wall. in the middle of the room is 2 totes which we put our laptops on, a sitting stool, and my dogs cage on the other side, with a sitting stool next to the cage and the dogs toy bin, she needs to pick up her toys ha ha she only drags them out. sitting beside me is my pom sleeping on hubbys side of the dual recliner, o forgot he has a table with alot of his papers and stuff he uses all the time when hes home from work. we have a rug on the floor which will change this summer. there is so much more in the room forgot a clock by the tv too. and alot more.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. Mar 2019, 16:37

i am in my bedroom. my entire home is painted in neutral colors, white trim, white doors, and white ceilings. i have a dark brown ceiling fan. the color here is a deep tan. in front of me is my double dresser with a television on top. to the right of the dresser is a beautiful dark blue tall vase my son bought me with gold stenciling. to the left i have a double decker cat house. next to that is my Grammy's curio cabinet. inside are items that are precious to me: a swan made of mother of pearl and filled with dried roses i have received over the years. my Grandfather's Mason brass bookends, two very old liqueur bottles, one blue and one brown, in the shape of a cabin that my grandfather collected, an original oil painting on canvas my friend did, the music box i gave my grandparents for their 50th anniversary, pictures of my children, my grandmothers wedding dress...... on top of the cabinet is artwork my great uncle did and a horse on a stand that my great grandmother put together. to the left of the cabinet is a hibiscus plant in a large planter. to the left of that is a tiled section in front of french doors looking out onto the patio in my backyard. this is where i get an amazing view of the Atascosa mountain range. i have two large windows on either side of my king sized bed that also face the atascosas. also on either side of the bed are nighstands that are a deep walnut brown with one drawer and each have small lamps. my bed has a blue quilt. my grandmother's bookcase stands on the right wall full of books. on top of that is a sandstone statue of a pharaoh. the door to my master bath and my walkin closet are also on that wall. i have my laptop and a black cat sits next to.... sometimes ON me......sometimes on my computer...
akres
Taurus Dragon

8. Mar 2019, 17:46

I am in my small bedroom. The wall is painted with white color. Not many furniture in the room, only a bed, small cabinet, study desk and a chair.
I am sitting on the edge of my bed and facing a notebook that I put on the small cabinet just beside the bed. Another side of the bed is a window.
There is a study desk across the bed and it placed against the wall and lot of books and papers sit on the desk, it's kinda messy though. That's why today I put my notebook beside my bed.
My 2 cats is sleeping on my bed, accompanying me though. And there is another 2 cats sitting under my feet, asking me to pet them.
It's already night time, I turn off the light on the ceiling and use the reading lamp beside the bed instead.
Harvesting and planting a little bit in Magoia, and soon, I will go sleep....... Good night everybody....
Andreja
Gardener

8. Mar 2019, 19:42

I'm sitting in my living room by the commode where my pc is. On my left is tv set with Little house in the prairie on. More left is a big window looking at the main street. On my right is showcase with antuiqe porcelain set for tea and coffie and a table with six chairs. Over the showcase is bookshelf full of buks, mostly fantasy and si-fi.
Behind me is sofa. On the flore is blue carpet with a few cat hairs. In the left corner, by the window is a rocking chair. Between the sofa and the door is a fire place, closed one.
principalinuae9
Dragonspider

8. Mar 2019, 20:54

I am sitting at my desk in the third grade classroom where I teach. I have 10 students desks. There is a 20 gallon fish tank where the students have learned about living and non-living, inherited traits, eco-systems and responsibility over the past year. We have plants that we used in science and that the students have been able to take home for parents. As today is an in-service, the school is quiet with only teachers finishing up the report cards for the quarter.
sylvannaro
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 20:58

I'm in the bedroom. The walls are olive-colored, and the furniture is black. The dressing is black, but it has white glass sliding doors. Over the bed there are three shelves that hold small decorative objects made from holidays. On the eastern wall is an icon with St. Mary.
willow
Fearn

8. Mar 2019, 22:18

I'm sitting in our living room on a black reclining chair with laptop which is sitting on a cushion tray, a cream fireplace with a silver coloured electric fire is on my right, and in front of the fireplace at either side of the fire sit two ornaments one silver greyhound in a lying position and a pair of silver cats twined around each other, my dragon is sitting on the mantle piece guarding a crystal, a school photograph of our youngest daughter is sitting just to the side a few crystal ornaments sit at either side, above the fireplace hangs a picture of three wolves in a snowy forest the wall is a colour called warm pewter.
There is a large silver floor lamp at my right shoulder and at my left side sits a wooden coffee table that wouldn't look out of place on a ship that's where my knitting and book are sitting next to my candles, directly behind me are stairs leading to the bedrooms. Behind me to the left under the stairs sits a piano and a stool with a green cushion, the kitchen door is at the other side of the piano, behind the open kitchen door is a radiator and as you come further down that side there is a three seat settee with a silver grey and a black blanket where a greyhound is snuggled up sleeping, above the couch on pale grey walls are three pictures, one of three dogs running in grass sits above the couch ,one of a wee robin and another of a snowy park at night sit at either side, at the end of the settee there is another lamp and a music centre then another radiator and that takes you to the wall I am facing. Which consists of a door leading to the porch and a very large window which sits from the floor reaching almost to the ceiling and then reaching almost to the wall I am sitting next to.
There is a reclining chair where my hubby is sitting watching football on the TV facing him the carpet is a dark grey.
meme1
Shaman

8. Mar 2019, 23:13

Its been a cold rainy day. I am chilling in my lounge. I am relaxing in my reclining brown leather sofa with my legs elevated. I am watching the television and playing games on my laptop. There is a coffee table at my right side with a cup hot cup of coffee on it. there is another coffee table just under my lounge window it has a picture of my late mum and dad on their 40th wedding anniversary, the telephone (land Line) and 2 bowls of fruit on it. the fire place is in front of me on the main wall with flowers and photos of my graduation and my grandchildren on, a wood carving of a humming bird, all my walls have family photos on. The colour scheme is light shades of brown with red carpet and curtains to match.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

9. Mar 2019, 00:13

I am in my small home office sitting in front of my computer which sits on a black glass desk. The desk is at an angle so that I can look out of the window which looks out onto the front of our property. I constantly see birds and dear, and can see when someone drives onto our property. The office is sparsely decorated with a few of my favorite photos and knick knacks, my Cuckoo Clock, and a Rifle cabinet.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira