Cooking 101

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tinker Bells
Squishem

13. Mar 2019, 18:07

You are starving and decide to eat the player above you. :o

Describe the way you would prepare your meal and cook it. What other dishes or food items would you have?

Would you finish off your meal with an amazing dessert? if so, what would it be?

(Have lots of fun and be as creative as you want to be but please remember this is a family game.)
Attachments
cooking 101.jpg
cooking 101.jpg (13.39 KiB) Viewed 12131 times
Icefairy2
Cuddle

13. Mar 2019, 19:46

ok,
Tinker Bells sounds sooo delicious, so i start:

for startes i would make a butterfly soup with a light lemongrass topping and a curry - coconut base for the soup.

and as i love sweet stuff more then spicy stuff

the main course would be a little tinker bell, rolled in a pancake topped with strawberries and lots of sweet creme, seasond with cinamon.
everytime i bite into one end of the roll, tricky little tinker bell slips out of the other end, not without eating half of my pancake.

So for desert, i stuff tinker bell into big marshmellows, right in the middle where the marshmellows are really sticky and let her float on a see of chocolat mousse. Sometimes she dips over and falls face first into the mousse. Ups, and she ate again half of my mousse.
So now she is covered in chocolat and looks really tasty but..... then i think
Hm, maybe i should keep her for a while until she is a little bigger around the middle.
And while the chocolat mouse slowly drops down my hand i open my mouth and......
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Esethielle
Gardener

13. Mar 2019, 20:04

For Icefairy, I would cook her like a Christmas turkey, baked, surrounded by potatoes and chestnuts :lol:
and citrus granita for dessert :D
Gwink
Squishem

13. Mar 2019, 22:52

I would want Esethielle to feel at home. So I would start with Escargots in that lovely garlic butter. Then make a simple french baguette sandwich of Esethielle, which I would dip in a bowl of Soupe a l'oignon Gratinee. And finish with crepe Suzettes, perfectly flambed!
Seamist
Gardener

13. Mar 2019, 23:39

For Gwink, I would grill her with garlic roasted potatoes and buttery corn on the cob. And finish off with homemade ice cream and brownies.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

14. Mar 2019, 00:47

Hmmmm Seamist!!!

I automatically think of the of ocean. Definitely lightly crumbed and deep fried with a side of crispy chips and salad. I am diabetic to I will forgo the sweets but I will dream of having icecream.

Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Nykane
Squishem

14. Mar 2019, 01:51

Oh, well, sorry Mazzy, but I'm not that great of a cook. So I'd have to prepare a rather simple meal. Just a nice roast with some potatoes and carrots on the side. And for dessert, well, that would be one of Mrs. Lovett's meat pies of course. ;)
1Shaluv1
Gardener

14. Mar 2019, 02:08

Wow I don't think I've ever been that hungry. I think I'll go vegan for this meal and prepare a salad some kale sliced peaces for dessert. I'd send Nykane to the sauna for a steam and someone who really loves them can eat them
Sanfordnc
Fearn

14. Mar 2019, 04:16

1Shaluv1

I would bake her some French-fries and fresh fish, and a side dish of shrimp-cocktail, and with a nice white wine.
Bagzoo
Fearn

14. Mar 2019, 04:28

The premise is a bit of a yikes, but if we do go down that road then I can't not look to Hannibal Lecter for inspiration. I'd take a leg off of Sanfordnc and prep it as such:

Ideas and images from the Hannibal TV series from a few years back.

1st image is from: https://projectfandom.com/hannibal-s3e13-recap/
2nd image is from: http://chocolatechio.tumblr.com/post/12 ... nd-her-leg
Credits to them.