St Patricks Day

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

16. Mar 2019, 12:36

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

Part 1 is from Tinker Bells
Decribe your lucky Leprechaun. Post a pic if your want.
Make a wish for the Leprechaun, what 5 lucky charms would you have and name the colours of the rainbow

Part 2 is from me
Name 5 green plants in Magoia
Name 5 towns in Ireland
Name 5 songs about Ireland
Name 5 Evergreen trees

YES, you get 2 prizes for this quiz. It's the luck of the Irish
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 13:17

Here is my leprechaun
My wish is for everyone to respect each other. Life is precious.
My 5 lucky charms on my bracelet are an angel, 2 stars, 1 horseshoe, a loveheart and the letter M.
Rainbow is ROYGBIV red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet

5 Green plants - Frost grass, Light Grass, Wind grass, Fire grass and Jade Rafflesia
5 towns in Ireland - Dublin, Belfast, Glengarriff, Kilkenny and Galway
5 songs about Ireland - Danny Boy, Molly Malone, Song for Ireland, The Irish Rover and the Fields of Athenry.
5 Evergreen tree - Pine, Poplar, Eucaplytus, Bottle Brush and the Mango tree.

Happy St Patricks Day everyone

https://youtu.be/jjxTTjJtXDA
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Andreja
Gardener

16. Mar 2019, 14:22

Part 1
Leprechaun - green outfit ( with hat ), big green eyes, orange hair, orange beard and thick orange eyebrows.
I wish that people all around our beutiful Earth realise that we are all one.
My 5 lucky charmes are Tree of Life, four leaf clover, horseshoe, Ladybug, Scarab
Rainbow colours are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

Part2
air mushroom, air bindweed, creek heartleaf, storm flowers, wind grass

Dublin, Kinsale, Galway, Westport, Cork

Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2, Belfast child - Simple Minds, Wasted Life - Stiff Little Fingers, Invisible Sun - Police, Trough The Barricades - Spandau Ballet

Red Cedar, Jack Pine, Douglas Fir, Southern Magnolia, Bay Laurel
mistybleu
Fearn

16. Mar 2019, 14:36

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

Make a wish for the Leprechaun, what 5 lucky charms would you have and name the colours of the rainbow

Part 2 is from me
Name 5 towns in Ireland
Name 5 Evergreen trees
sorry forgot to add my wish
my wish would be for everyone to have a fun & safe st patricks day and congrats to my friends getting married today :)

my leprechaun would have wavy green hair and a bright shillelagh with green glitter to keep anyone from stealing my pot of gold, she would have a pretty emerald colored bow with shamrocks on the edge, she would wear a tara broach on her lime green tunic with a plaid shades of green bow around her stomach, green tights and black shoes with a cute emerald green bow at the top of the shoe

colors of the rainbow--- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet

5 lucky charms --- horseshoe * clover * elephant with trunk raised * wishbone * shooting star

5 green magoia plants
green lampion - air mushroom - air bindweed - mist glintthorn - moon lotus
5 towns in ireland
Galway * Limerick * Cork * Killarney * Bray
5 songs
when irish eyes are smiling - o danny boy - give ireland back to the irish - molly malone - the wearing of the green
5 evergreen trees
fir * spruce * pine * hemlock * cedar
Last edited by mistybleu on 17. Mar 2019, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
Esethielle
Gardener

16. Mar 2019, 15:06

Part 1
Leprechaun - green outfit with green hat, big golden eyes, hair, beard and thick orange eyebrows.
I saw a movie, which I forgot the name ... where a child was doing a great service to 3 people, and he asked them to do the same to 3 other people ... (and to make them pass the same message, a sort of chain of support ...) my wish would be that it happens for real ...
My 5 characters are: tree of life, four leaf clover, horseshoe, ladybug, shooting star
The colors of the rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple.

Part 2
5 green plants - air mushroom, air bindweed, stream leaf, storm flowers, lunar lotus

5 cities in Ireland - Dublin, Kilkenny, Galway, Westport, Cork

5 songs about Ireland - Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2, child of Belfast - Simple Minds, Wasted Life - Small rigid fingers, Invisible Sun - when Irish eyes smile - o danny boy

5 Evergreen tree - pine, laurel, eucaplytus, cedar and mango tree.
moonchild
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 15:36

Why can't we post a picture it says (the board is full?)
Part 1
Anyway my favorite leprechaun,is a cute baby-leprechaun with curly red hair and a tiny red goatee-beard,
dressed in a green shirt & pants with a green flower-like hat,sitting on a mushroom holding a shamrock in one hand
and a lucky shiny golden coin in the other,smirking
I wish for him to bring lots of love in the hearts of people,so all the hatred in the world can vanish
and lots of good luck in everyone's life
5 lucky charms I have are:
A locket with my mom's picture in it
A rare very old coin my grandpa left me
My grandma's wedding-ring
A Malachite & black tourmaline gemstone(for good luck & prosperity)
A really beautiful and very old Bonsai-tree(according to
Feng Shui they are believed to bring luck and abundance to those who display them in their home)
What colors are in rainbow:
Rainbows appear in seven colors because water droplets break white sunlight
into the seven colors of the spectrum:red,orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo,violet

Part 2
5 Green Plants: Breeze Lichen,Emerald Bell,Storm Squid,Green Lavender,Wind Star
5 Towns in Ireland:Dublin(of course),Enniskerry,Kilkenny,Galway,Lismore
5 "Zombie" - Cranberries (My favorite), “This Is a Rebel Song"- Sinead O'Connor,“Sunday Bloody Sunday” - U2
“Galway Girl”- Ed Sheeran,and last but not least "Oriniko Flow" - Enya
5 Evergreen Trees: Cypress,Cedar,Magnolia,Eucalyptus,Juniper

Moonchild 8-)
sylvannaro
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 15:58

This is my Leprechaun. Is a charm lady Leprechaun whith fire hair, green costume, green boots, green hat and green gloves.

s-l1000.jpg

I would like to meet an alien, this is my request.
My 5 lucky charms are: a turtle, four Leaf Clover, a star, a Sun and a Moon.
The colours of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet

Part 2
Name 5 green plants in Magoia: green lavender, green lampion, stream leaf, wind grass, storm flowers
Name 5 towns in Ireland: Dublin, Londonderry, Kilkenny, Waterford, Westport
Name 5 songs about Ireland: 'The Fields of Athenry', 'Ireland's Call', "Dublin", "The Luck of the Irish", "Belfast"
Name 5 Evergreen trees: Cryptomeria Trees, Holly Trees, Juniper Trees, Spruce Trees, Thuja Trees
williawc
Gardener

16. Mar 2019, 16:07

Part 1
Describe your lucky Leprechaun. Post a pic if your want.
In old stories, the Leprechaun was a fairy & a cobbler/shoemaker... not the drunk with green beer as shown today
He was a secret, liked to live alone, not very friendly... you could tell he was near because you could hear his shoe hammer. If you caught him, you could get his gold. In some stories he would also have to grant 3 wishes... but be careful, he is a trickster, and you may get more than you bargained for!! Images below

Wish: To stop the pain and suffering, of those who cannot stop it for themselves.

5 Charms:
- Feathers found on walks (Blue Jay, Pelican, Raven/Crow, Pheasant, etc)
- Hole stone (x3)
- Shells (lots)
- Blue Azurite & a Green Malachite stones
- 4-leaf clovers!!

Rainbow: Yellow, Orange, pink, red, purple, blue... and the shades of color in-between them

Part 2
Name 5 green plants in Magoia: Air Grape // Green Lavender // Jade Rafflesia // Breeze Lichen // Light Grass

Name 5 towns in Ireland: Roscommon (U-Tube friend here), Mullingar, Dublin, Belfast, and Castlebar

- The Reason I Left Mullingar (I own this one)
- Beautiful Day By: U2
- Zombie By: Cranberries
- Danny Boy By: Celtic Women
- Molly Malone Sung by: Sinead O'Connor

Name 5 Evergreen trees: Blue Spruce, Scots Pine, Western Redcedar, White Fir, and Mt Hemlock
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
meme1
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 16:24

Describe your lucky Leprechaun. Post a pic if your want.

My leprechaun is wearing an emerald green suit, white shirt, emerald green top hat with a gold 4 leaf clover hat pin, black shoes with a emerald green and gold striped bow, a tie (same pattern as bow in shoes). He has brown hair (longish with a fringe pushed to the side) He has a big grin. His trousers and sleeves of the suit are short so you can see the cuffs of his shirt and socks. He is holding a shillelagh in his left hand and a gold 4 leaf shamrock in his right

Make a wish for the Leprechaun, - peace and unity to everyone

what 5 lucky charms would you have and name the colours of the rainbow

Lucky charms Black cat - 4 leaf clover - shooting star - sliver wishbone - an angel

Colours of the rainbow

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Part 2 is from me

Breeze Lichen - Light Grass - Wind Grass - Water Thorn - Air Mushroom

Name 5 towns in Ireland

Dublin - Galloway - Kilkarney - Cork - Kilkenny

Dublin -Thin Lizzy
Whiskey in the Jar - Thin Lizzy
Belfast - Elton John
The Luck of the Irish - John Lemon
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

Name 5 Evergreen trees

Yew - Olive - Holly - Eucalyptus - Coconut Palm
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Mar 2019, 16:38

my lucky leprechaun would be 6feet tall, have reddish blondish hair and a very charming smile. he would wear an irish flat cap made of tweed and a green plaid style. he would wear a matching irish kilt with matching green button down jacket and a white button down shirt underneath. he would have nicely trimmed mustache and beard, with pipe in mouth. on his back he would carry a Uilleann with which to temper his mischievous side. his socks would be dark green with a black shamrock on the top. for shoes he would wear short black boots with a large silver buckle. when he plays the uilleann, there are colors that stream from them. they are red orange green blue indigo and violet. he bathes in pots of gold. making a wish FOR the leprechaun, i would wish for him to be happy. i have some lucky charms: a cricket(metal) by my fireplace my grandmother used to own, a horseshoe above my entry door to my home, dream catcher earrings, a honu (sea turtle) necklace, a hamsa necklace my son gave me.

Part 2 is from me
Name 5 green plants in Magoia..........frost grass, breeze lichen, mist glinthorn, creek heartleaf, storm flower

Name 5 towns in Ireland................Kinsale, Stradbally, Ardclough, Edenderry, Kilkenny

Name 5 songs about Ireland.............too ra loo ra loo ral, molly malone, sunday bloody sunday, Amhrán na bhFiann, Sliabh na mBan

me 5 Evergreen trees....................... southern pine, hemlock, holly, eucalyptus, red cedar