St Patricks Day

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

willow
Fearn

16. Mar 2019, 22:02

happy-leprechaun-illustration-joyful-jumping-49967393.jpg
happy-leprechaun-illustration-joyful-jumping-49967393.jpg (157.96 KiB) Viewed 13911 times
My leprechaun is a happy we soul sharing Irish luck where ever he goes
A prayer for good health and happiness to all,
Charms a four leaf clover, horseshoe, lucky penny, black cat and a leprechaun
Rainbow colours: red, yellow, orange, green, blue, indigo and violet
Five green plants: Green Lampion, Storm Flowers, Storm Bells, Breeze Lichen, Emerald Bell
Five Irish towns: Cork, Redhouse, Inishkeen, Doon, Ballyconnell
Songs: The Fields of Athenry, Danny Boy, It's a Great Day For The Irish, The Rose of Tralee, When Irish Eyes are Smiling
Evergreen Trees: Holly, Scots Pine, Norway Spruce, Douglas Fir, Cedar
hope the pic works
Rhiathynn
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 22:05

Part 1:
My lucky Leprechaun would be a pretty stereotypical leprechaun except he'd have blonde hair/beard instead of orangeish-red. He'd wear all green with a green top hat, have a pocket watch, and a 4-leaf clover buckle on his belt.
My wish would be better luck, as mine is terrible.
I don't currently have any lucky charms, but I'd love a black cat! Also a pair of 4-leaf clover earrings, a rabbits' foot (with the rabbit still attached and living), a Rainbow necklace or bracelet, and a lucky dragon figurine.
the colors of the rainbow are Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet (ROY G BIV)

Part 2:
5 green plants in Magoia are- Air Bindweed, Moon Lotus, Storm Flowers, Storm Bells, and Mist Calyx.
5 towns in Ireland are- Balloo, Camlough, Westport, Tralee, and Limerick
5 songs about Ireland are- Danny Boy, Seven Drunken Nights, Biddy Mulligan, The Luck of the Irish, and Summer in Dublin
5 Evergreen trees are- Blue Spruce, White Pine, Mountain Hemlock, Jack Pine, and Western Redcedar.
Rhiathynn
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

16. Mar 2019, 22:08

Part 1.
My leprechaun is small, all green, with a big smile, and followed by frogs.
I wish he would bring me happiness.
5. lucky charms: rabbit foot, horse shoe, one armed cat, three toed frog, and 5 smooth stones.
The colors of the rainbow are: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Indigo, and Violet.

Part 2.
%
5 green plants: green lampion, air mushroom, air bindweed, creek heartleaf, storm flowers.
5 towns in Ireland: I only know Dublin
5 songs about Ireland: I dont know any.
5 evergreen trees: Holly, Pine, Cedar, Cypress, Palm
marizz
Fearn

16. Mar 2019, 22:22

Part 1

A wish... to really meet a Leprechaun ;)
lucky charms - clover, heart, angel, dragon, horseshoe
the colours of the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet

Part 2
Name 5 green plants in Magoia - air mushroom, moon lotus, jade rafflesia, emerald bell, green lavender
Name 5 towns in Ireland - Dublin, Belfast, Tramore, Galway, Cobh
Name 5 songs about Ireland - Dropkick Murphys - The Spicy McHaggis Jig, Celtic Woman - Danny Boy, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Irish Celebration,
Metallica - Whiskey In The Ja", Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

Name 5 Evergreen trees - Cedar, Pine, Magnolia grandiflora, cabbage-palm, the olive tree

Mariz
Jazzy512
Fearn

16. Mar 2019, 23:01

Part 1.

Part 2.
Mist Shell, Emerald Bell, Air Mushroom, Moon Lotus & Breeze Lichen.
Dublin, Kinsale, Glengarriff, Lismore & Valentia.
Whiskey in The Jar, The Green Fields of France, Will You Go Lassie Go, Galway Girl & The Ferryman.
Leyland cypress, Green Gaint Arborvitae, Norway Spruce, Blue Spruce & Douglas Fir.
Darden
Shaman

16. Mar 2019, 23:45

I.
This is my Leprechaun:
I'd like him to, I'd like to be happy with everything.
lucky charms: rabbit foot, horse shoe, a four leaf clover, lucky penny, keys
Rainbow's colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet

II.
Name 5 green plants in Magoia: Moon Lotus, Wind Grass, Breeze Lichen, Mist Calyx
Name 5 towns in Ireland: Dublin, Cork, Galway, Ennis, Sligo
Name 5 songs about Ireland: Arthur McBride, Geese In The Bog, Pot O' Gold, The Ol' Watermill, Tale of the Fisherman
Name 5 Evergreen trees: pine, hemlock, blue spruce, red cedar, eucalypts
hegyipasztor
Shaman

17. Mar 2019, 00:03

My wish is from him: wealth, peace, health
lucky charms: rabbit foot, horse shoe, a four leaf clover, lucky penny, jade elephant

Name 5 green plants in Magoia: Moon Lotus, Green Lavender, Air Mushroom, Green Lampion, Breeze Lichen
Name 5 towns in Ireland: Dublin, Bray, Galway, Ennis, Wexford
Name 5 songs about Ireland: Irish Eyes Are Smiling, Arthur McBride, The Ol' Watermill, Tale of the Fisherman, The Mountains of Mourne
Name 5 Evergreen trees: jack pine, hemlock, blue spruce, red cedar, thuja
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

17. Mar 2019, 00:20

I want a horse and a farm better than anything! Even in Ireland :D
lucky charms: horseshoe, rabbit foot, a four leaf clover, shooting star, black cat

Name 5 green plants in Magoia: Emerald Bell, Moon Lotus, Green Lavender, Green Lampion, Breeze Lichen
Name 5 towns in Ireland: Naas, Bray, Ballina, Navan, Tallaght
Name 5 songs about Ireland: Shepherd's Daughter, Arthur McBride, Take Her Up To Monto, Oh good Ale, Red is the Rose
Name 5 Evergreen trees: Jack Pine, Southern Magnolia, Bay Laurel, Eucalyptus, Juniper
Sha
Shaman

17. Mar 2019, 01:34

part 1 is from Tinker Bells
Decribe your lucky Leprechaun. Post a pic if your want.
My Leprechuan is a little fellow with long white hair, striking green eyes and a warm smile he laughs constantly and does a little dance as he walks toward me

Make a wish for the Leprechaun, what 5 lucky charms would you have and name the colours of the rainbow
My wish... Is for everyone to be as happy with their life as I am.
Lucky charms...rabbits foot, 4 leaf clover, shooting star, to see the first star of the night and 2 magpies
Rainbow colors - red, yellow, orange, green, blue, indigo, violet

Part 2 is from me
Name 5 green plants in Magoia- Air Houseleaf, Mist twine, Storm bells,Air mushroom and Storm floweret
Name 5 towns in Ireland... Mullingar, Athlone, Limerick,Dundalk and Castlebar
Name 5 songs about Ireland - The town I loved so well, Limerick your a lady, Westmeath Bachelor, The fields of Athenry rye and Dublin in the rare ould times
Name 5 Evergreen trees - Red cedar, Douglas fir, Bay laurel, Hemlock tree and the broad leaf oak
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
sweetpickles
Cuddle

17. Mar 2019, 02:15

Part 1:
Decribe your lucky Leprechaun:

My Leprechaun would be the spitting image of my Great, great, great Grandfather from Sligo. A somewhat lined, rounded face, with round chubby pink cheeks, and a glorious gray full beard, with the brightest blue eyes that have a sparkle to them. He would be dressed in muted tones of greens and browns in order to not draw too much attention to himself. Add a tweed flat cap, a finely worked sail éille, and a clay pipe to finish his look.

Make a wish for the Leprechaun: My wish would be a visit from him in a dream to tell me all the answers to my many questions about our family history.

what 5 lucky charms would you have: Four leaf clover, Horseshoe, Lady Bug, Rosary Beads, and my Rabbit Lucky (he has all four feet to wish with)

name the colours of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Part 2:
Name 5 green plants in Magoia: Creek Heartleaf, Storm Flowers, Silver Mist, Jade Rafflesia, Emerald Bell

Name 5 towns in Ireland: Dingle, Galway, Killarney, Limerick, Waterford

Name 5 songs about Ireland: Carrickfergus, The Maid of Culmore, Irish Lullaby (Toora Loora Loora), Rose of Tralee, Killarney grand live traditional music session (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dvDa-RzAWI)

Name 5 Evergreen trees: (All Native to Ireland) Arbutus - Caithne (Arbutus unedo), Holly (Ilex aquifolium), Juniper - Aiteal (Juniperus communis), Scots pine - Péine Albanach (Pinus sylvestris) Yew - Iúr (Taxus baccata)
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira