St Patricks Day

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Ksy
Dragonspider

17. Mar 2019, 02:36

Part 1 by Tinker Bells
My gnome is a little man with a red beard, a graceful tube and a pot of gold. He is wearing green pants and a vest with huge buttons, stockings and boots with large buckles and a green hat with a high crown, a sly look and a mischievous smile.

Make a wish Leprechaun --- I wish happiness and good to all, I wish peace and everyone health, I wish everyone love!

5 talismans --- minerals rhinestone, frog, brownie, horseshoe, coin

rainbow colors --- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, purple

Part 2
air mushroom, air bindweed, moon lotus, green lampion, creek heartleaf

Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Westport

The Fields Of Athenry - The Dubliners, The Danny Boy - Sinead O Connor, The Wild Rover - Luke Kelly, The Unicorn - The Irish Rovers, Galway Girl "- Ed Sheeran

pine, spruce, fir, thuja, cypress
misstic56
Fearn

17. Mar 2019, 04:08

PART 1 BY TINKER BELL
MY LEPRECHUN A SMALL MAN WITH A HEAD OF REDISH CURLISH HAIR & A BEARD TO MATCH WEARING A GREEN SUIT WITH BRASS BUTTONS & A WHITE SHIRT,SKOKING A PIPE SITTING ON HIS POT OD GOLD.
MY WISH THAT ALL MEN WOULD STOP FIGHT ALL OVER THE WORLD & MAKE PEACE
PART 2
THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW ORANGE, BLUE, RED, VIOLET,YELLOW, GREEN
CITIES IN IRELAND DUBLIN, BELFAST,GLENGARIFF, KILKENNY & GALWAY
SONGS DANNY BOY, GOD SAVE IRELAND, GOOD NIGHT IRENE, THE UNICORN,THE WEARING OF THE GREEN, BRIGHT BLUE ROSE
FLOWERS OF MAGOIA LITE GRASS, WIND GRASS,LITE THORN,GREEN HEARTEAF,JACK RAFFIESIA
TREES FIR,CEDAR, PINE,HEMLOCK, MAPLE
CHARMS HORSE SHOE, 4 LEAF CLOVER, RABBIT FOOT, WISHBONE, DRAM CATCHER,
I BELIEVE THAT WHAT ALL U FOLKS ASK FOR HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY
eveningstar
Fearn

17. Mar 2019, 06:06

my little leprechaun kelly is a pretty little thing with red hair a beautiful green sparkely dress and shoes, with a shilaghly that sprays out glitter everytime she shakes it,
my wish for kelly is that she gets caught by people who really need her help,
lucky charms - shooting star, love heart, angel, elephant, rainbow
rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
green plants - green lampion, air mushroom, air bindweed, mist glintthorn, moon lotus
irish towns - Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Drogheda, Waterford
songs - when irish eyes are smiling, whiskey in the jar, danny boy, the irish rover, the boys of the old brigade
evergreens - red cedar, douglas fir, magnolia, pine, eucalyptus
playing as suprima
Lorelei3
Shaman

17. Mar 2019, 09:31

Part 1
My favourite leprechaun looks like this:
Well...he might not be an usual leprechaun but he is Irish and still my favourite :D . At least I guess that he could grant some wishes if you were lucky enough to meet him...
My wish is fairplay for and from everybody, in all areas of life...
I don't believe in lucky charms so these things wouldn't have any influence...I guess you need to believe in them first in order to have them working in the way you want...and I can't believe in lucky charms...so I have none.
The rainbow colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

Part 2
5 green plants in Magoia: green lampion, air mushroom, air bindweed, mist glintthorn, moon lotus.
5 towns in Ireland: Dublin, Galway, Kinsale, Cork, Westport.
5 songs about Ireland: It’s a Long Way to Tipperary, On Raglan Road, The Town I Loved So Well, The Fields of Athenry, The Rose of Tralee
5 Evergreen trees: Fir, Pine, Ironwood, Mahogany, Tamarind
Arialedwin
Squishem

17. Mar 2019, 10:23

Part 1 is from Tinker Bells

my leprechaun has the perfect life, with his wife and children, in there little house under the end of the rainbow all green and there pot of gold, with there four leaf clover

Make a wish for the Leprechaun,
I wish that there was world pace.

what 5 lucky charms would you have and
Four-leaf clover
Horseshoe nailed by one nail with it pointe up so the luck dose not leek out.
Ladybugs
Dragon
Laughing Buddha

name the colours of the rainbow
Yellow

Part 2 is from me
Name 5 green plants in Magoia
Green Lavender
Wind puff
Whirlnut
Hight Drops
Storm Trap

Name 5 towns in Ireland
Armagh
Cork
Edinburgh
Limerick
ST. Andrews

Name 5 songs about Ireland
Summer in Dublin
DannyBoy
The Luck of the Irish
The Mountains of Mourne
The Rose of Tralee

Name 5 Evergreen trees
Schinus molle Peppercorn Tree
Syzygium australe 'Big Red'
Syzygium australe 'ST2' Lilly Pilly, Brush Cherry
Eucalyptus viminalis Manna Gum
Banksia serrata Old man Banksia
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

17. Mar 2019, 11:19

Part 1:

- My leprechaun : green outfit with jacket and pants down to the knees,strippy white and red stockings, black shoes and green tall hat. He has green eyes, ginger hair, beard and eyebrows,
and he´s got a walking stick and a smoking pipe.
-My wish:I wish for the Leprechaun to take me back to Ireland ,the first time I went there was in 1997 with my boyfriend (who became my husband, 6 months after)I loved this beautiful country and people but this time I would love to go with the kids and show them what made me fall in love with it.
-Lucky charms: four leaf clover, horseshoe,leprechaun hat, ladybug and angel.
-Rainbow colours:Red, Orange, Yellow,Green,Blue,Indigo and Violet.

Part 2:
-5 Green plants: Mist Twine,Mist Calyx,Breeze Lichen,Frost Grass,Storm Flowers.
-5 towns: Dublin,Drogheda,Cork, Cobh,Galway.
-5 songs: Ireland´s call, It´s a long way to Tipperary,Galway girl, Oh, Danny boy, Molly Malone (In Dublin´s fair city).
-5 evergreen trees: Pine tree, Silver Fir, Cypress, Blue Spruce, Honeysuckle.
Liz04
Dragonspider

17. Mar 2019, 11:42

Part 1
+my lucky leprechaun : she has got ginger hair, green-grey eyes, she wears a green dress and a green hat, and all surrounding her seems magical, she is very sweet and gives joy and happiness to everyone.
+wish : I wish she could take me to a place where all the miseries of this world do not exist and where people live happy with no worries at all.
+lucky charms: a key, a four leaf clover, a unicorn, a magic wand, a guardian angel.
+rainbow colours: reed, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

Part 2
+green plants: green lampion, air mushroom, air binweed, mist glintthorn, creek heartleaf.
+towns: Dublin, Limerick, Kilkenny, Cork, Galway.
+songs:
.The fields of Athenry
.The town I loved so much
.The rose of Tralee
.Galway girl
.Danny boy
+evergreen trees: Hamlock, Sequoia, Blue Spruce, Pine tree, Fir tree.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

17. Mar 2019, 12:18

My lucky Leprechaun-
She is sweet, with green eyes, long red hair, green fluffy dress, wings, and a little wand with a star at the end of it.

my wish for her-I wish she could be real.

5 charms- horse shoe, clover, a unicorn, star and a heart.

5 green plants- wind star, air mushroom, green lavender, storm flowers, storm cup.

5 towns- Adare, Dingle, Cobh, Cork, Limerick.

5 songs- The Town of Ballybay, Lovely Leitrim, The Mountains of Mourne, The Town of Ballybay, Lovely Leitrim.

5 evergreen trees-Rusty Fig, Brazilian Pepper, blue spruce, pine, hemlock.
143always
Fearn

17. Mar 2019, 12:44

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE :mrgreen:

Tried to attach my image but it seems the attachment quota has been reached :cry: So my leprechaun who is jumping up and down with joy has a green pants suit on with green & yellow striped socks. A big green hat with a huge 4 leaf clover in his hand and in his hat.
My wish is for everyone to be at peace with themselves and to feel true happiness and know that no-one is ever really alone

5 Charms: horseshoe, 4 leaf clover, yin & yang sign, namaste hand and a star

5 Green plants: Green lavender, wind star, green lampion, mist shell and wind puff

5 Towns: Carlingford, Clifden, Kilkenny, Westport, Adare

5 Songs: Goin back - Dusty Springfield, Whiskey in the Jar - Thin Lizzy, The fields of Athenry, Love me for a reason - Boyzone, Ireland's Call

5 evergreen trees: Incense Cedar, Scotts Pine, Douglas fir, Silver fir, Western red cedar
YOU ARE ENOUGH.....
Stormöga 1
Gardener

17. Mar 2019, 13:28

Hello everybody!

Part one:
My Leprechaun looks more like a garden gnome, with a hat like santa Claus hat.He has a long White beard and grey clothes. He is 30 - 45 cm high. I Think this is the way of swedish Leprechauns.
My wish for him is to save the Earth from invironmental pollutions.
My five luckycharms is a wolf, a heart, a feather, a Shell and the symbol of yin and yang.

The colour of the Rainbow: Röd (red) Orange (orange), Gul (yellow), Grön (green), Blå (blue), Indigo (Indigo), Violett (violet)

Part two:
Five green plants in Magoia: Air Bindweed, Air mushroom, Creek Heartleaf, Breeze lichen, Green Lampion
Five towns in Ireland: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Roscommon
Five songs about Ireland: Whiskey in the jar, danny boy, The luck of the irish, The mointains of Mourne, The rose of Tralee
Five evergreen trees: Pine, Fir, Carob, Laurel, Olive