A Goblin & A Troll

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tinker Bells
Squishem

22. Mar 2019, 19:11

You are hiking in a beautiful forest and come across a Goblin and a Troll fighting over the last rotten apple on the forest floor.

Now they are both looking at you with very hungry eyes! :o To save yourself you have to make each of them a personal, tasty, amazing meal that will taste better to them then you would and fill up their empty tummies.

Be as creative as you want and have fun!!
Icefairy2
Cuddle

22. Mar 2019, 19:19

for the goblin, i would rost 1 whole oxe, stuffed with garlic and onions, covered in bacon. Slowly rostet, the smell alone will start a waterfall his mouth.

for the troll, i would catch a t-rex, fill it with all kinds of potatoes and onions and cook it in an earth oven next to a vulcano.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
mistybleu
Fearn

22. Mar 2019, 20:02

i would make a hearty stew from puffy fungus, fire mushrooms, yellow coral, storm squid, glitter shell, glowgrape, cloud berries, moon apples, big unicorn tree, & easter plant sauted with huge chunks of mandarin oranges, green apples, onions, turnips, parsnips, the special spices that the goblins like with beer and nectar from roses, peas, a touch of saffron, and vanilla bean for the goblin to savor and hopefully doze off.

for the troll, he is a bigger more dominant creature, so i would grill a whale, that had been in grouling dripping fat from passing on the beach for a month, and add a elephant that also was deteriating for 3 weeks. add some rotten fruit, consisting of mango, papaya, jackfruit, durian, cherimoya, sour plums, along with rotting vegetables including pumpkin, leeks, hubbard squash, seasoned with poblano pepper seeds, Capsaicin, sea salt, and serve it with putrid apple cider.
Mel
Cuddle

22. Mar 2019, 20:42

For the goblin, I would roast a suckling pig over an open fire, with sweet potatoes and grilled corn on the cob.

For the troll, I first collect different types of mushrooms and a basket full of wild berries. From this I will bake a cake for him. For this I will grill a good fish at the open fire.

This should be both soothed and no longer think that I could be their body's food.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

22. Mar 2019, 21:23

All alone and terrified, and all I have is salt and pepper in my backpack, my mind began to race.
I got out my fishing gear and caught some fish for the troll.
As fate would have it, there were ducks swimming in the lake.
I fixed them for the goblin. I left before they finished eating.
Esethielle
Gardener

22. Mar 2019, 21:30

I would make a big fire, and I would prepare garlic-flavored frog brochettes for the gobelin, and thyme-flavored bat kebabs for the troll, so they could make friends around that bonfire. while eating... :D
principalinuae9
Dragonspider

22. Mar 2019, 21:53

The goblin would get venison as a deer just happened by. I would use wild onions and herbs to make if a tasty roast with some sweet potatoes that were growing in a field nearby.

The Troll would get alligator that had been roasted in a pit with mushrooms and other fungus that were growing on the sides of the trees. He could enjoy some swamp cabbage that would appeal to his attraction to strong smells.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

22. Mar 2019, 22:17

Fro the Goblin I would quickly prepare a road kill stew, with whatever roots and vegetables I could find in the area.
For the troll, a quickly tossed Caterpillar Pizza, garnished with wild mushrooms and berries.

Yum!
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
willow
Fearn

22. Mar 2019, 22:32

I would make each of them a vat of river house leek mousse to start
followed by a very large pot each of roasted fire mushroom and glint ember stew,
then to finish a large individual moon apple and pear horn pie served with light cup ice cream
with a side of roasted chestnut fruit drizzled with a heart cherry sauce
and hopefully I would be able to tip toe away as they started to doze off by the campfire :D
Gwink
Squishem

22. Mar 2019, 22:47

I quickly take out of my knapsack a rather battered moon apple that I was saving, and throw it in their direction in the hope that one each will buy me a little time! So goblins like gold, so perhaps some gold squid fried with some gold mushrooms and gold house leeks washed down with nectar from the gold grape. And if I haven't driven the troll away when I knocked into some golden bells, I understand they like porridge eating competitions! Time to grind up some gold nut into flour to make a sort of gruel. This should occupy the troll long enough for the next person to come along and distract him so I can slip away