A Goblin & A Troll

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

meme1
Shaman

22. Mar 2019, 23:32

You are hiking in a beautiful forest and come across a Goblin and a Troll fighting over the last rotten apple on the forest floor

I would convince them I could cook them both a magical stew for each of them that would taste much better than an old and wrinkly me.

I cooked the Goblin a stew consisting of lamb, Sun houseleek, ember fungus, fire mushrooms and gleam lichen.
I cooked the Troll a stew consisting of beef, Light thorn, puffy fungus, river houseleek and ember lichen.

While the where eating the stews I ran away.
moonchild
Shaman

22. Mar 2019, 23:38

I would use the magical ability of witchcraft bestowed on me,by Magoia, and make a brilliant feast of jugs of luminous liquid
(filthy smelling as goblins & trolls prefer it)An extremely delicious(for them) magical potion,they wouldn't be able to resist,
smothered in a appetizingly looking gelatinous green paste,shaped as a human and set the table at their favorite place of eating,
the Forest Swamp
Eating that,would turn them into the cutest, sweetest little creatures,filled with the power of good :) :)

Moonchild 8-)
phryenyght
Squishem

23. Mar 2019, 01:21

for the goblin i would gather up some fire mushrooms, river houseleeks, and flame caps. i would slice these and pan fry them in a nice light sauce of butter, herbs and olive oil. while they were frying i would deep fry some nice chicken thighs that i had breaded in seasoned panko crumbs. served with a nice chianti.

for the troll i would i would gather up some dewnut, stormsquid, light glitterhon and trap some squirrels. these i would make a nice stew in a hearty, thick broth, served with a very nice crusty bread, and a good brown ale.
Seamist
Gardener

23. Mar 2019, 02:05

For the goblin I would make pan-seared scallops with garlic butter sauce , pickled beets and wild rice.
For the troll I grilled a t-bone steak with sauteed fire-mushrooms and baked potato with butter, chives and sour cream.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

23. Mar 2019, 04:11

You are hiking in a beautiful forest and come across a Goblin and a Troll fighting over the last rotten apple on the forest floor.

Now they are both looking at you with very hungry eyes! :o To save yourself you have to make each of them a personal, tasty, amazing meal that will taste better to them then you would and fill up their empty tummies.

Goblins and trolls seem to enjoy almost the same kinds of things, basically about everything they can get their hands on, but also have a couple things they particularly like to eat. trolls, for example, also enjoy stones and rocks. living in Arizona USA, there are many of those in my yard. i will make the troll a special appetizer of stone soup, complete with carrots, potatoes, chicken, and of course onions. the main course will be yak. the yak will be soaked in a maple sauce then slow roasted over an open fire. sides will be oak leaves sauteed with acorns, poison ivy berries, and newt eyes, and mashed potatoes. dessert will be raspberry jello. a nice cabernet for the meal will bring out the tastiness of the yak .

goblins like their alcohol. lucky for me i work at a distillery.... for his appetizer, he will get salad with cranberries and fish eggs. main course will be alligator meatballs soaked in brandy and served flammbe. side will be muskrat sliced thin dipped in a pub cream then fried. dessert will be bananas foster and for a beverage, a tall cold double pint of a dark lager during the meal with a nice double shot of vodka infused with dark cherry and vanilla bean after the meal.

BONE APPETITE.... ... just not MY bones.
akres
Taurus Dragon

23. Mar 2019, 04:45

You are hiking in a beautiful forest and come across a Goblin and a Troll fighting over the last rotten apple on the forest floor.
Now they are both looking at you with very hungry eyes! :o To save yourself you have to make each of them a personal, tasty, amazing meal that will taste better to them then you would and fill up their empty tummies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checking my backpack and fortunately, I still have some spice powder and soy sauce to cook.
For the Goblin, I will hunt some wild rabbit and pick some fire mushroom then stew them. Put some curry powder, slices of pineapple, garlic, salt and pepper on it. Finally, an easy and fast cook....a sour tasty curry serve for the Goblin.
Next, I found there is many birds fly around the forest. With arrow and bow that I always carry , I shoot some pigeons. Roasted them and marinated with sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper, ginger powder and some drops of lemon juice. Roasted some mushroom without any spice is natural delicious. Finally roasted pigeon and mushroom serve for the Troll.
1Shaluv1
Gardener

23. Mar 2019, 05:08

I would make grubs-getti and mossballs

Ingrdients:
2 lbs grubs (can be found under stones and decaying trees)
1 lb of worms (dig them up if you have to, your life is on the line)
3 lbs of moss (look on the right side of your chestnut gnome tree)
2 cups of glittering slime (from the dragon cave)
2 cups of water from your well)
2 large glow cups

Recipe:
Bring grubs to a boil in well water and set aside. Mix moss and worms together then form them into a dozen equal sized balls. Place cooked grubs in each glow cup top with moss balls(6 ea) and slime. Give to Goblin and Troll and run away.
Lorelei3
Shaman

23. Mar 2019, 07:58

Well, they don't look to be very demanding, after all they were fighting over a rotten apple. My backpack is filled with lots of fruits collected from my aqua garden...So I will chop them and make a huge bowl of salat fruit, with pears, star bananas, cloud berries, moon apples, peeled chestnuts with cherries on top, seasoned with fire potions for a spicy taste, and also chopped air herbs and light powders sprinkled on it. I would wish them bon appetit and leave that place really fast :D
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

23. Mar 2019, 08:37

I do not know what else they did that the fruit mix did not like them well I do not know what they were eating but I hope they are not on my body: D I would give them a bacon bacon or scrambled eggs that would give my son a little salad and I would quickly step down while pouring out that they like them to avoid coming after me: D I'm leaving here quickly, and then someone else has something else that will like them but I do not expect it :D
Last edited by Zolnai Melinda on 23. Mar 2019, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
mapi
Gardener

23. Mar 2019, 09:17

For Goblin I would cook very rich hot vegetable soup. Here is recipe: I will boil water from my Magoia well, salt with three dragon tears, then I will chop Fire tooth, Fire grass, and Ember Fungus and put them into the boiling water. I will season soup with chopped Fire Bindweed and decorate with Fire Rafflesia. I'm sure, Goblin will be delighted. Goblin likes hot.

Troll likes meat, so it will get Shell – Squid stew. I will boil water from my Magoia well, salt with three dragon tears and add Ember shell, Dew shell, Glitter shell, and Glint Squid, I will add Ink Squid to get a beautiful blue color of the stew. It should boil for 20 then I will season Stue with chopped Blue Lavender, Dew Lichen and Aqua Mushroom and decorate with Rainbow. Buon Appetite :D

Don't fight fellows, lunch is on the table :D.