A Goblin & A Troll

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Elsinne
Dragonspider

23. Mar 2019, 09:30

For the goblin, I would cook venison with mushrooms and potatoes.

For the troll, I would cook oxtail soup.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

23. Mar 2019, 09:54

To feed a Goblin and a Troll:
When I see this hungry creatures I first of all will tell them a good bedtime story, only to bring me time to cook. While they are counting sheeps I will prepare their breakfast.

To the Troll I will Cook a meal with snot Crows and sulphur.To that I will put some crushed ivory from unicorn horns. Certainly I will add some goat poop and Cook it well. :twisted:

To the Goblin I will Cook a meal with dragons green blood and blue birds Eyes. To that I will put frogtails and skin from lizzards and Newts. :evil:
Last edited by Stormöga 1 on 24. Mar 2019, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
hegyipasztor
Shaman

23. Mar 2019, 13:23

I'll just handle it. Since none of them have a lot of wits, and obviously both are bigger than me, I would offer the Troll to make a stew from Goblin, the Goblin would suggest that I make a
friable roast of Troll. Apparently, they would get fighted again. And I would go on my way. :twisted:
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

23. Mar 2019, 13:35

Since I was at Harry Potter and had my wand and my knowledge, I paralyzed them with freezing spell. I picked up their apples and I ate heartily it. I went on my way. :D
Darden
Shaman

23. Mar 2019, 13:46

I'd like to offer them a delicious forest ragout. I'd collect all the edible mushrooms, sprouts and various crawlers. I'd prepare the fragrant ragout, but for the sake of safety, I would smuggle into a dream-like mushroom, so that when they eat well, they sleep as well. So I will have time to go. :lol:
Ksy
Dragonspider

23. Mar 2019, 14:00

You are hiking in a beautiful forest and come across a Goblin and a Troll fighting over the last rotten apple on the forest floor.

In the forest ... I would treat the troll and the goblin to an indispensable kebab cooked on the brazier, fragrant, ruddy, pulling in the mouth! Barbecue should be eaten only hot, salty patissons, cucumbers, tomatoes, sweet pepper, black olives, leek, appetizers bread Georgian pita bread.
Another potato baked on coals in foil with sour cream sauce.
I would suggest that the troll and the goblin choose the most delicious piece of food that will go to the most dexterous and with wishes * bon appetite * quickly ran away! :D
CarmenCR
Dragonspider

23. Mar 2019, 14:02

I distract the Goblin and the Troll telling them I would prepare them a more appetizing meal than myself and ask them to wait while I get the ingredients for my recipes ...
I make some traps to see what I can catch and and I use my backpack to collect some plants I can found around, finally I got in one of my traps a rat and a snake.
For the Goblin I take the skin off of the snake, grill it on a spit and cook some bright fungus,flame cap and ink squid on the fire ... hoping this will looks good for him and
For the Troll I put the rat in a pot to make a stew with red mushrooms, dew glintthorn, ember heartleaf, breeze lichen and flame nut hoping that all the bright and colourful stuff will make very happy.
When all the food is ready I serve it in some big leaves and ask them to taste it ... as they both sit down and start eating I slowly make my moves out their way and then go running as fast as I can to get out their way.
Liz04
Dragonspider

23. Mar 2019, 14:20

I tell the Goblin and the Troll that I am too skinny for them and not at all apetizing so I suggest them that I would go in the forest looking for something a lot more fancy, I make a fire and tell them to sit around and wait for me while I go searching for stuff ... as they agree to stay by the fire I pretend to get some wild mushrooms and berries next to us and slowly get myself further away from them, when I realize that finally they can´t see me I go running to the highest tree I can find and climb on it to the top and hide between the branches and the leaves.
After a couple of hours I hear them walking under the tree and I can tell by their grunts that they are very angry because they have lost their prey.
thumper
Fearn

23. Mar 2019, 14:56

i will fix them both moon apples with a hint of dragon orchid and this will put them to sleep so i can get away
Angele' Lee
Shaman

23. Mar 2019, 17:20

I would tickle the goblins feet to get some toe jam, go fishing for an eel, and pick some herbs and berries in the forest. For the troll I would make a leaf roll stuffed full with the eel I caught flavored with the herbs and topped off with the goblin toe jam.

For the goblin I would find some slugs, rotting leaves from the forest floor and troll ear wax. I would pull a big piece of bark off of a tree. I will layer the bark with the ear wax, spread a layer of the rotting leaves on top of that and sprinkle the top of it off with the slugs.