Help and win

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

28. Mar 2019, 11:15

I enjoy the ones where we learn more about our friends that we play this game with.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
mapi
Gardener

28. Mar 2019, 16:47

Maybe to decorate our gardens in Easter style and paste the picture on the forum. Maybe to tell on the forum how we celebrate Easter.
meme1
Shaman

28. Mar 2019, 16:56

I like most of the games we play in the forum other than the ones where I have to add pictures or stuff I do not have sufficient computer knowledge to do these even when I follow the instructions given in the forum.

I like the suggestions of finding Easter eggs or could do Easter bonnets. You could work this over the Easter period e..g. Good Friday - find 10 Easter bunnies Saturday - find 20 Easter hats Easter Sunday - find 30 Easter eggs

I also like the story ones and the sequencing ones they would work for an Easter themed game
LuluMoon
Gardener

28. Mar 2019, 18:12

I personally like the search games, like found the bunny or eggs, counting games are ok if a bit frustrating lol, story continuation would be nice, since we had one for Christmas, I would like to read one for Easter too :)
willow
Fearn

28. Mar 2019, 23:45

How about solving anagrams of things to do with Easter or spring flowers,
find the Easter bunny post where you found him hiding in the gardens either your own or the players you visit,
favourite Easter recipes, describe or post a pic of how you would decorate an Easter bonnet for your avatar cake to feed your dragon or egg (chocolate or boiled) to roll down the hill,
code breaker using numbers to solve a word or sentence, :D
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

29. Mar 2019, 03:25

i like the hidden in the forum ones. maybe eggs or something like that.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
karenrollins
Star Gazer

29. Mar 2019, 16:05

i agree with Mazzy, i like it where we learn about our friends and the countries they live in. i also like it when we can do stories, or solve riddles or puzzles. making a story was also fun. and i'm sure everyone except sweet pickles hates the counting game lol!! i have always had a hard time uploading pictures so that was never a fav of mine either.
some of my fav prizes when i started i have not seen since... they were potions and i even got a small unicorn tree or even fruit. lower level players would really appreciate prizes like that, although at this time i always like energy, but it is fun to have all those possibilities just happen. maybe even some day a prize could be a pet, like a bird to sit on the shoulder that only people who contributed to the game would get... not taking up space, but an avatar item not purchased in the hut. just added to huts of those who participated so they can click on it and have it with their avatar.
mistybleu
Fearn

29. Mar 2019, 19:14

maybe name a new character for magoia of a bunny type critter and a new plant as well ;) to describe the bunny and plant both
Liluck
Squishem

29. Mar 2019, 21:43

I think it would be fun and interesting to create a story about easter in which everybody could add just a single word at once.
Or making two true and one false statements about easter habits in own country and the next player must guess which one is a lie.

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
thumper
Fearn

30. Mar 2019, 14:35

I like the finding games ,counting is fun and the story times are cute but Easter themed is eggs, baskets, and of course bunnies
so how many bunnies can you find ?
find the words game} example
------------------------
adveasterjkb
pkjbasketryu
dwqlpeggsbn
bonnetlpkgn
hujdresskmy
-------------------------
prizes
i like the bird idea or maybe a bunny to help in the garden
or new plant - bunny tails-