The Easter Story

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

moonchild
Shaman

19. Apr 2019, 12:31

Angele' Lee wrote:with these little feathers, if you catch them before they hit the ground, you can use them to paint each other. They will turn into the most amazing, glittery, stunning, colors you have ever seen. Once everyone was painted they all looked around and at each other. The paint colors were very stunning and beautiful but there was still something more that everyone needed to finish their costumes...
..but of course we need Easter clothes! The finest most glamorous clothes from Moon-silk plants
- yes but where can we find Moon-silk plants
- ah you don't know that the Moon-silk plants appear once a year as soon as you make the Silk-spell and then the Dragons bring you those special plants from..

Moonchild 8-)
sylvannaro
Shaman

19. Apr 2019, 16:57

''..but of course we need Easter clothes! The finest most glamorous clothes from Moon-silk plants
- yes but where can we find Moon-silk plants
- ah you don't know that the Moon-silk plants appear once a year as soon as you make the Silk-spell and then the Dragons bring you those special plants from..''

Moonchild wrote

further:

After the spell was told, the Dragon brought the moon silk plants. But to make clothes she needed a charmed weaver to brush the cloth from which she would make her special holiday clothes ...
1Shaluv1
Gardener

20. Apr 2019, 05:19

To find a charmed weaver she would need to entice a magical spider that only lives in the highest branches of the tree garden. Now how do we get there and once there how do we entice the spider....
Icefairy2
Cuddle

20. Apr 2019, 21:22

icefairy icefairy everyone called, are you brave enough to fly up the tree to the spider? Well sure, icefairy said, but i need some honeymilk. Susi the spider loves honeymilk and she would give me anything for it.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

21. Apr 2019, 08:48

icefairy icefairy everyone called, are you brave enough to fly up the tree to the spider? Well sure, icefairy said, but i need some honeymilk. Susi the spider loves honeymilk and she would give me anything for it.

all the clans collected honeymilk and icefairy and willow climbed up to greet susi the spider. they gave her all the honeymilk and she handed them a large pile of silken web. they clambered down the old tree and gave everyone some of the silk. soon everyone had beautiful clothes to wear for easter and all the clan chiefs gave.........
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Tylady
Cuddle

21. Apr 2019, 13:35

"and all the clan chief's gave...." Each clan member a beautiful Easter plant to put in their garden that would bloom through Ostara. This is the special plant that grows on the highest mountain in Magoia that only the dragons can reach. Everyone ran off to plant their Easter plants, then home to get dressed in their silken colorful Easter clothes to get ready to meet at...
meme1
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 01:43

The enchanted forest where everyone was given an Easter egg (and told to plant them) for all their hard work. They danced all night and when they went home they planted their Easter eggs and waited 3 days for their eggs to grow. When the plants where full grown everyone was surprised to see ......
Icefairy2
Cuddle

22. Apr 2019, 09:24

to see a little tree, over and over covered in beautifull golden flowers and eastereggs in all kinds of colours. The clan chief said, this eggtree ( not to confound with eggplants ) just flourishes for 1 day, but in this time, those beautiful eggs are edible and come in all kinds of tastes. Some taste like...
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Lorelei3
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 14:25

...blueberries and they are iridescent blue, some eggs are sparkly red and taste like pomegranate, some are intense orange and taste like orange fruits. A few are light green and taste like apples, others are vivid purple and taste like grapes, some are shiny yellow and taste like a combination of pineapples and bananas. The flashy pink ones taste like a combination of strawberries and raspberries. These are only the simple coloured ones. But there are more...
Seamist
Gardener

24. Apr 2019, 00:15

But there are more.... Like the one that looks like a fire opal and taste like ambrosia, then there's the mystic jewel colored one that looks like a rainbow and tastes like honey and cinnamon. But the most special of all the eggs is a diamond colored egg that taste indescribable and gives each clan member a special....